Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,821 to 23,835 of 41302
-
10-21-20 04:45 #17482Senior Member

Posts: 260Maddison
Yeah that is what I thought, the 904 gave me hope but she wouldn't send a pic just like Emily that has been posting in OP.
Originally Posted by HoosierDaddy69
[View Original Post]
-
10-21-20 02:14 #17481Senior Member

Posts: 172Darby is always a bad time it seems
She's been reviewed a lot in the past. Never seen a positive one about her. Super ghetto. Seen reports of horrible odor. Also some reports of possible "gifts that keep giving" from her. It's a shame, the ridiculous filters she uses make her look sexy in some of her pics. But I've never heard a positive remark about her.
Originally Posted by Baxter23
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-20 22:46 #17480Senior Member

Posts: 248Courtesy heads up
Met her once and it was open menu great experience I still think about.
Not too long ago I tried to schedule and she sent me to a room I had scoped out for 10 minutes before and there were some scary looking fellas looking out the door of the same room. When I finally got the room number I realized this dream could have gone south and opted not to walk into that. Not sure what that was all about but maybe hard times and bad company? Either way it's one of those times I slap myself for even considering it.
Originally Posted by NoskCaj
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-20 22:12 #17479Senior Member

Posts: 465BBBrandy
SO I'm not in florida anymore but I still follow the mongering scene from time to time. With that being said is big booty brandy still. Big booty brandy? From her latest ad pics she looks a little. Under the weather and slim.
-
10-20-20 22:04 #17478Senior Member

Posts: 443A simple google image search would tell you all you need to know
Fake asf man. Pics stolen from several porn and modeling sites.
Originally Posted by Jringo2020
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-20 19:09 #17477Senior Member

Posts: 248I posted a review in SW section
She is a street walker. One of the worst experiences I've had. She can pay me $250 and I wouldn't get in a car with her.
Originally Posted by Motoyo
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-20 18:21 #17476Senior Member

Posts: 260Maddison
Anyone have any info on Maddison?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/622748252275
-
10-20-20 18:12 #17475Senior Member

Posts: 299Thick Thighs, & Beautiful Eyes
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...s/573182031017
I know I've reviewed this Northside fish but she did a fantastic job this afternoon. She sang gracefully while worked my rod and reel for a good 30 minutes plus. I must have been backed up because when the tackle box finally opened up, the jellyfish were flying all over the place. All I remember, when I was shaking in bliss with my toes curled, I looked down as she was kissing the boys, cranking the rod, and jellyfish springing out. Her tongue and hands didn't miss a beat. I'm just now coming down from that cloud.
I've had some good singers in my day, and she's up on my list. Do yourself a favor and see Bethany, you won't be disappointed with her singing.
-GD.
-
10-20-20 16:29 #17474Regular Member

Posts: 13My disapproves
Saw this one few weeks ago. Not cute. Not nice. Asked for donation up front. Bad service. Unless you are looking for a bad experience, avoid at all cost. Pm for details.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/601600753110
-
10-20-20 13:40 #17473Forum Advertiser

Posts: 19Enjoyed
We just loved this one a bit sketchy but covers all basis.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-20 13:37 #17472Forum Advertiser

Posts: 19Excellent
We had a great experience DAP and DP friendly from skipthegame White / BBW we had massage plus fun for bachelor party discounted us all so well worth it handled 8 of us.
-
10-20-20 12:33 #17471Senior Member

Posts: 1062We need the link
Post that link so we can do scientific studies.
Originally Posted by ClitEastwoodJx
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-20 12:25 #17470Senior Member

Posts: 235Check the St. Aug Board
She went by the name Jaime and Sexy and Sassy I do believe. There is a post with an old archived ad of hers and she confirmed with me that the ad was indeed hers. She has a few good reviews and 1 bad one from what I saw.
Originally Posted by JaxDog
[View Original Post]
Again, this may or may not be her. But, it seems like it from my research.
-
10-20-20 12:19 #17469Regular Member

Posts: 7Anyone familiar?
Saw this one pop up recently. I love the MILFy look, but am feeling paranoid about this one for some reason. Can anyone vouch for her?
https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2030275
-
10-20-20 11:19 #17468Senior Member

Posts: 186Eva Parker
Has anyone seen Eva Parker from P411. She's been on there for a while, but can't find any information about her anywhere. Any intel would be appreciated.
https://preferred411.com/P335279
Same question for Shawnie Kincaid and Ashley Sweets.
https://preferred411.com/P93910
https://preferred411.com/P227988











Reply With Quote






