Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7626

    GPS is strong in this one!

    https://callescort.org/321-430-8877

    I contacted this provider asking about her availability. Her reply was "Yes. I am available for quick visits for $175.00" I replied that $175.00 was expensive for a quick visit. She replied that it was her pu $$why and that I could take it or leave it. I replied that a quick visit was typically 15 minutes. She replied that $175.00 is a discounted rate and that her rate will go up later today. I gave up after that. This is a terrible business model! LOL!

  2. #7625
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    RIP Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    Too bad, I heard she was a nice person.
    Wow sorry to hear Tina passed. Tina and I had alot of fun! I remember for several years I was working close to where see was staying and Tina was my lunch / exercise partner for lunch LOL. She will be missed, RIP!

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  3. #7624
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    RIP tina / sexifun

    Too bad, I heard she was a nice person.

  4. #7623
    Quote Originally Posted by Grain56  [View Original Post]
    Paul. That's the one (Big Titties / Red Head) Vino and I are referring to seeing the obit for that passed away from an OD. I think Longwood is getting Red Head Summer confused with Summer 74 saying he has seen Summer / Tina Red Head and / or spoken to her recently when it MAY be that he actually spoke to Summer 74 and sees HER when visiting Orlando. I am not doubting he has spoken to a girl named Summer, I just don't think he's spoken to the Summer / Tina that passed away of an over dose. Of course there always may another Summer that goes by Tina and that caused confusion.

    There is no joke about an OD. It's a horrible thing.

    Grain 56.
    Red head Tina Pallay aka Sexifun is the one that OD'd. Tina / Summer74/ Shannon is still active.

  5. #7622

    Yep that's her

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of summer 74 is this her with a new name?

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ando/55354703/#.
    I guess if you're trying to pass yourself off as under 40 than going by Summer1974 wouldn't work LOL.

  6. #7621

    Summer Red Head

    Paul. That's the one (Big Titties / Red Head) Vino and I are referring to seeing the obit for that passed away from an OD. I think Longwood is getting Red Head Summer confused with Summer 74 saying he has seen Summer / Tina Red Head and / or spoken to her recently when it MAY be that he actually spoke to Summer 74 and sees HER when visiting Orlando. I am not doubting he has spoken to a girl named Summer, I just don't think he's spoken to the Summer / Tina that passed away of an over dose. Of course there always may another Summer that goes by Tina and that caused confusion.

    There is no joke about an OD. It's a horrible thing.

    Grain 56.

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulAtreides  [View Original Post]
    There is another Tina / Summer that passed away. The one with huge cans, reddish hair.

  7. #7620

    I believe

    Quote Originally Posted by Grain56  [View Original Post]
    I also remember that I saw the Obituary. I am quite sure it was on a legit funeral home website. The Go Fund Me Page was set up for or by her son. If she is alive, she no longer posts ads that I ever see. I wish she was alive as well, she was a long time good provider.

    Grain 56.
    There is another Tina / Summer that passed away. The one with huge cans, reddish hair.

  8. #7619

    Summer74

    Quote Originally Posted by ChaseL  [View Original Post]
    He's probably referencing blonde curls 'Summer 74' that's near OBT & not the redhead 'Summer'.
    Speaking of summer 74 is this her with a new name?

    https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ando/55354703/#.

  9. #7618
    Quote Originally Posted by Vino7373  [View Original Post]
    This is your first post. IDK if what you say is accurate but I seem to remember seeing her obituary. I could be wrong but I'd have bet that I did see it, either by a PM to me or it was posted up here.

    Of course, I hope that your info is correct and that she is alive and well.
    He's probably referencing blonde curls 'Summer 74' that's near OBT & not the redhead 'Summer'.

  10. #7617

    Summer / Tina

    I also remember that I saw the Obituary. I am quite sure it was on a legit funeral home website. The Go Fund Me Page was set up for or by her son. If she is alive, she no longer posts ads that I ever see. I wish she was alive as well, she was a long time good provider.

    Grain 56.

    Quote Originally Posted by Longwood1  [View Original Post]
    Well I know Summer aka Tina the info about her passing away from an overdose is a joke a sad joke. I say yhst because I see her often very much alive. She's a stright up freak. I see her when eve I'm in Orlando. She texted me this morning her number is the same.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vino7373  [View Original Post]
    This is your first post. IDK if what you say is accurate but I seem to remember seeing her obituary. I could be wrong but I'd have bet that I did see it, either by a PM to me or it was posted up here.

    Of course, I hope that your info is correct and that she is alive and well.

  11. #7616

    Summer / Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by Longwood1  [View Original Post]
    Well I know Summer aka Tina the info about her passing away from an overdose is a joke a sad joke. I say yhst because I see her often very much alive. She's a stright up freak. I see her when eve I'm in Orlando. She texted me this morning her number is the same.
    This is your first post. IDK if what you say is accurate but I seem to remember seeing her obituary. I could be wrong but I'd have bet that I did see it, either by a PM to me or it was posted up here.

    Of course, I hope that your info is correct and that she is alive and well.

  12. #7615

    Summer / Tina

    Quote Originally Posted by Longwood1  [View Original Post]
    Well I know Summer aka Tina the info about her passing away from an overdose is a joke a sad joke. I say yhst because I see her often very much alive. She's a stright up freak. I see her when eve I'm in Orlando. She texted me this morning her number is the same.
    This is your first post. IDK if what you say is accurate but I seem to remember seeing her obituary.

  13. #7614
    Quote Originally Posted by BeefStick  [View Original Post]
    If the Summer you are referring to is also named, Tina, I oi t to see her regret to tell you that she died of an apparent overdose a few months ago. You can find a GoFundme point to s
    wheneverApoi torage that was set up by her son. May she rest in peace.
    Well I know Summer aka Tina the info about her passing away from an overdose is a joke a sad joke. I say yhst because I see her often very much alive. She's a stright up freak. I see her when eve I'm in Orlando. She texted me this morning her number is the same.

  14. #7613
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    I've noticed something interesting with this guys post. He has shared / posted her ad on the Pasco, Tampa, Ocala, Gainesville and Orlando board. Not sure what his deal is but my spidy sense is tingling. Not necessary LE but something is off IMHO.

    And she's in Bushnell so it's far af from most of us.
    Good catch. Not that I'm interested. But if I was, now I'm not.

  15. #7612

    Everyone should pay attention to this one.

    Quote Originally Posted by Adepti  [View Original Post]
    Here to shed some light on this girl, and it's simple. STAY AWAY!

    She's a cash and dash girl and ran off with my donation. This was a few yrs ago. She came to my house, asked for the donation right away as she "drove a long ass way over here and just needs the donation NOW. " I comply, then.

    As soon as I turned my back to pour her a glass of wine, she took my money and immediately ran out of my house into to the preplanned getaway car with her handler waiting to drive off.
    This girl works it really hard. She has been on WhatsYourPrice as well as other sites. She will try to get you to advance money for her driving expenses and then after showing up, will take off with your money.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape