Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7468

    I don't think so

    Quote Originally Posted by BeefStick  [View Original Post]
    If the Summer you are referring to is also named, Tina, I regret to tell you that she died of an apparent overdose a few months ago. You can find a GoFundme page that was set up by her son. May she rest in peace.
    I don't think that's the same Summer. Sad to hear about the other Summer, though. Really hate that dark side of the hobby for some of these providers.

    Thanks for the feedback, Beef.

  2. #7467
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    Sorry JW, but I don't think that part about Sydney is correct. I'm in the Melbourne area and I've seen Sydney twice, both times I traveled over to Orlando to see her. If she were based in my area, I'm pretty sure I'd have seen her here, rather than taking a 2-hour roundtrip. I'm not personally aware of her being in my area anytime over the past few years. Completely a guess, you may be thinking of Sharon aka Legz, they are both a little older and look damn fine for their age. Sharon seems to be in the Melbourne area a lot, but will be in Orlando sometimes as well. Again, just a guess.
    Yep, Sexy Sydney/Sidey is currently available in Orlando. She had moved away for awhile (not to Brevard County) but lucky for us she is back in Orlando. Vino is her unofficial UTR gatekeeper so those who would like her number should PM him at "Vino 7373" (note the space between the o and the 7). I'm hoping to see her again soon but I'll post a link below to my crazy review of Sexy Sydney from last Halloween for those who may have missed it, LOL

    Sexy Sidney (Spooky dream at Lewd Gardens):
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4489232

    SYM

  3. #7466

    Sexy Sydney aka Sidey

    Quote Originally Posted by Derrty  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Summer1974 is still active or even in Orlando? If so, could you pm me her number? The last number I have for her is 407-868- xxxx.

    Same thing for Sexy Sydney (sexysidey). Last number I have for her is 407-534-xxxx.

    Those two rocked my world about a year ago separately. I'm looking for an equal experience if you can recommend someone else. I was thinking about setting up something with Legz. Trip to Greece is a must and she's got to be into it, which is why I specifically mentioned Summer and Sydney.

    I appreciate any feedback.
    Quote Originally Posted by JusWansed  [View Original Post]
    Summer will answer a text maybe a couple days late and always with a picture tease. Ill continue to try with her because she is one of those providers that just plays with themself all day til they get a date and just go to town on you.

    Sidney I have never seen and I will look out for when she is in town but I'm pretty sure she's based in Melbourne.

    Stay safe guys.
    Sorry JW, but I don't think that part about Sydney is correct. I'm in the Melbourne area and I've seen Sydney twice, both times I traveled over to Orlando to see her. If she were based in my area, I'm pretty sure I'd have seen her here, rather than taking a 2-hour roundtrip. I'm not personally aware of her being in my area anytime over the past few years. Completely a guess, you may be thinking of Sharon aka Legz, they are both a little older and look damn fine for their age. Sharon seems to be in the Melbourne area a lot, but will be in Orlando sometimes as well. Again, just a guess.

  4. #7465

    Bad comms and based elsewhere

    Quote Originally Posted by Derrty  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Summer1974 is still active or even in Orlando? If so, could you pm me her number? The last number I have for her is 407-868- xxxx.

    Same thing for Sexy Sydney (sexysidey). Last number I have for her is 407-534-xxxx.

    Those two rocked my world about a year ago separately. I'm looking for an equal experience if you can recommend someone else. I was thinking about setting up something with Legz. Trip to Greece is a must and she's got to be into it, which is why I specifically mentioned Summer and Sydney.

    I appreciate any feedback.
    Summer will answer a text maybe a couple days late and always with a picture tease. Ill continue to try with her because she is one of those providers that just plays with themself all day til they get a date and just go to town on you.

    Sidney I have never seen and I will look out for when she is in town but I'm pretty sure she's based in Melbourne.

    Stay safe guys.

  5. #7464

    Wrong summer

    Quote Originally Posted by JAva181  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about this one? She is the only reliable and great Summer that I ever met.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/summer-e...orlando-367506
    The one that passed used to go by sexifun summer. She was a short BBw redhead who was popular a couple years back.

  6. #7463
    Quote Originally Posted by BeefStick  [View Original Post]
    If the Summer you are referring to is also named, Tina, I regret to tell you that she died of an apparent overdose a few months ago. You can find a GoFundme page that was set up by her son. May she rest in peace.
    Are you talking about this one? She is the only reliable and great Summer that I ever met.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/summer-e...orlando-367506

  7. #7462
    Quote Originally Posted by LongDongMagee  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/54002306/

    Is this the famous Jersey girl deep throat queen?
    Not her. You can find her on here and send her a message.

  8. #7461

    That's her number 868

    Quote Originally Posted by Derrty  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Summer1974 is still active or even in Orlando? If so, could you pm me her number? The last number I have for her is 407-868- xxxx.

    Same thing for Sexy Sydney (sexysidey). Last number I have for her is 407-534-xxxx.

    Those two rocked my world about a year ago separately. I'm looking for an equal experience if you can recommend someone else. I was thinking about setting up something with Legz. Trip to Greece is a must and she's got to be into it, which is why I specifically mentioned Summer and Sydney.

    I appreciate any feedback.
    I saw summer a couple months back I think. She's awesome and she text me recently sending me naughty pics.

  9. #7460

    Bad habit

    Quote Originally Posted by LongDongMagee;4971703[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/orlando/53690813/[/URL]
    Looks like the last 2 girls you tried to meet screwed you and are fully into there "habit". That being said this one isn't far from that LOL. She's been reviewed in the daytona board and a little here I think.

    Anyway, I tried meet her but comms sucked and she sounded drugged out when I called to meet so I passed. However from what I've heard the whole menu is open, though you might get rushed and she might not be into it.

    I'd proceed with caution, while I don't recall any reviews on her cashing & dashing I'd give the pay after method a try if she lets you.

    Let us know if you have the dream.

  10. #7459

    Did Summer also go by the name Tina?

    Quote Originally Posted by Derrty  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if Summer1974 is still active or even in Orlando? If so, could you pm me her number? The last number I have for her is 407-868- xxxx.

    Same thing for Sexy Sydney (sexysidey). Last number I have for her is 407-534-xxxx.

    Those two rocked my world about a year ago separately. I'm looking for an equal experience if you can recommend someone else. I was thinking about setting up something with Legz. Trip to Greece is a must and she's got to be into it, which is why I specifically mentioned Summer and Sydney.

    I appreciate any feedback.
    If the Summer you are referring to is also named, Tina, I regret to tell you that she died of an apparent overdose a few months ago. You can find a GoFundme page that was set up by her son. May she rest in peace.

  11. #7458

    Summer1974

    Does anyone know if Summer1974 is still active or even in Orlando? If so, could you pm me her number? The last number I have for her is 407-868- xxxx.

    Same thing for Sexy Sydney (sexysidey). Last number I have for her is 407-534-xxxx.

    Those two rocked my world about a year ago separately. I'm looking for an equal experience if you can recommend someone else. I was thinking about setting up something with Legz. Trip to Greece is a must and she's got to be into it, which is why I specifically mentioned Summer and Sydney.

    I appreciate any feedback.

  12. #7457

    Definitely not

    Quote Originally Posted by LongDongMagee  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/54002306/

    Is this the famous Jersey girl deep throat queen?
    Yeah, that girl couldn't be Jersey girl on her best day. Jersey only has an ad up on Erotic Monkey.

  13. #7456

  14. #7455

    Jersey girl?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/54002306/

    Is this the famous Jersey girl deep throat queen?

  15. #7454

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by RoboRuss  [View Original Post]
    Only posts I saw were for Orlando area. Is she real? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/53982198/.
    Google image search will help you spot fakes. Her ad looked TGTBT right off the bat. Here's her Instagram.

    https://www.instagram.com/demidevinex/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape