Thread: Escort Classified Ads - Member Discussions
+
Add Report
Results 5,116 to 5,130 of 12748
-
10-26-20 23:13 #7633Senior Member

Posts: 819Future trip to O town 10/31
So I am planning a day trip to de stress Sat thru sun.
I'm interesting in seeing 1 or 2 of these providers. I know they all have been reviewed in the past before but What I thought would be interesting is comparing the three or 4 as for the pro vs con.
I am leaning more toward 1 Alyssa then 2 bellatrix 3 kiara.
Been wanting to meet Alyssa the longest.
Kiarra is a hot little body.
Any info appreciate it.
-
10-25-20 13:36 #7632Senior Member

Posts: 198Sad
This is just sad. Either she won't see you again or you're a chick who is pissed. I've been seeing her for almost 6 years. Always sweet as hell, always a great session. Losing client? Really, try getting on her schedule. She brings girls because she's Bi and honestly guys don't eat pussy as good as we think, LOL. I'll take her dous anytime.
Originally Posted by Celebration173
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-20 12:45 #7631Senior Member

Posts: 683[Deleted by Admin] All I know even if Avalon is 50, which I'm guessing she's in her 40's, she's still insatiable and her service puts a lot of the younger ladies services to shame. So I'll continue to enjoy. I'm glad she's secure enough in herself to introduce other hot ladies. My 1st duo was with her and I'm still having dreams about them.
Originally Posted by Celebration173
[View Original Post]
-
10-25-20 12:37 #7630Senior Member

Posts: 1668Interesting
Lets call this what it is. You are on your 3rd post. 1 was deleted by admin and the other 2 are negative posts about the same gal. I do believe you believe we cannot read between the lines here. Plenty have given rave reviews on avalon. Then there is you.
Just calling it the way it is!
Originally Posted by Celebration173
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-20 15:56 #7629Shill for some pimp, ignore my posts

Posts: 18Avalon is getting OLD
Visited Avalon few days ago. She is not that Avalon anymore. I am visiting her for last 10 years. She is getting old tattoos on her body started fading and she is charging extra, try to finish section before 1 hour and some times kind of rude. Last time she told me that she started loosing her loyal clients that why she is bringing new girls. She just want to collect all you money and disappear. Please stay away from her now. She is not running good business model.
-
10-24-20 12:32 #7628Senior Member

Posts: 1837Yeah, but
Hey,
If you look at her 4th Picture, you'll see that the $175 comes with saggy tits and a Grand Slam Breakfast. This is a perfect example of where things are not worth more because they have more experience! The may have a great body for a 50 year old, but she's not made of gold.
Grain 56.
Originally Posted by ChuckWheat
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-20 12:23 #7627Senior Member

Posts: 472It was 6 months ago that she passed away and it was discussed on the board. I only mentioned it for clarification with Tina aka Summer that's still active. Her Gofundme account is still active though if anyone wanted to donate. I'm sure her son could still use the assistance.
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]
-
10-24-20 12:15 #7626Senior Member

Posts: 127GPS is strong in this one!
https://callescort.org/321-430-8877
I contacted this provider asking about her availability. Her reply was "Yes. I am available for quick visits for $175.00" I replied that $175.00 was expensive for a quick visit. She replied that it was her pu $$why and that I could take it or leave it. I replied that a quick visit was typically 15 minutes. She replied that $175.00 is a discounted rate and that her rate will go up later today. I gave up after that. This is a terrible business model! LOL!
-
10-24-20 11:07 #7625Senior Member

Posts: 1170RIP Tina
Wow sorry to hear Tina passed. Tina and I had alot of fun! I remember for several years I was working close to where see was staying and Tina was my lunch / exercise partner for lunch LOL. She will be missed, RIP!
Originally Posted by Bjceb
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
Orlo69.
-
10-24-20 07:55 #7624Senior Member

Posts: 1668RIP tina / sexifun
Too bad, I heard she was a nice person.
-
10-23-20 20:22 #7623Senior Member

Posts: 472Red head Tina Pallay aka Sexifun is the one that OD'd. Tina / Summer74/ Shannon is still active.
Originally Posted by Grain56
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-20 17:19 #7622Senior Member

Posts: 203Yep that's her
I guess if you're trying to pass yourself off as under 40 than going by Summer1974 wouldn't work LOL.
Originally Posted by Iceman407
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-20 15:37 #7621Senior Member

Posts: 1837Summer Red Head
Paul. That's the one (Big Titties / Red Head) Vino and I are referring to seeing the obit for that passed away from an OD. I think Longwood is getting Red Head Summer confused with Summer 74 saying he has seen Summer / Tina Red Head and / or spoken to her recently when it MAY be that he actually spoke to Summer 74 and sees HER when visiting Orlando. I am not doubting he has spoken to a girl named Summer, I just don't think he's spoken to the Summer / Tina that passed away of an over dose. Of course there always may another Summer that goes by Tina and that caused confusion.
There is no joke about an OD. It's a horrible thing.
Grain 56.
Originally Posted by PaulAtreides
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-20 15:12 #7620Senior Member

Posts: 378I believe
There is another Tina / Summer that passed away. The one with huge cans, reddish hair.
Originally Posted by Grain56
[View Original Post]
-
10-23-20 14:33 #7619Senior Member

Posts: 884Summer74
Speaking of summer 74 is this her with a new name?
Originally Posted by ChaseL
[View Original Post]
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...ando/55354703/#.










Reply With Quote





