Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 156 of 329 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 206 256 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,340 of 4926
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2601

    Royal

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenFigga  [View Original Post]
    Royal has been really good last couple of visits. Drive to catersville and there are good options.
    At any of these can I expect FS?

  2. #2600

    Cleveland

    Anything near Cleveland?

  3. #2599
    Quote Originally Posted by DockMan  [View Original Post]
    Had a great visit with Betty today and just wanted to recommend her for anyone looking for a killer erotic massage and a great HE. Seniors can message me for her number or she also puts an ad on Adultlook. She does require a facepic for her safety to make sure the person is who they say they are. I get it and have no worries. Safe incall low key.
    I too had a great visit with Betty. She has an amazing touch! I will become a regular!

  4. #2598

    Betty

    Had a great visit with Betty today and just wanted to recommend her for anyone looking for a killer erotic massage and a great HE. Seniors can message me for her number or she also puts an ad on Adultlook. She does require a facepic for her safety to make sure the person is who they say they are. I get it and have no worries. Safe incall low key.

  5. #2597

    Dalton and beyond

    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter12  [View Original Post]
    If you're looking for AMP's. There are 3 in that city that all leave you happy.
    Royal has been really good last couple of visits. Drive to catersville and there are good options.

  6. #2596

    Actually.

    Quote Originally Posted by StripHerMaked  [View Original Post]
    From everything I've been hearing, Royal is the only place you can really get anything in Dalton.
    I've had success with 4. But yes Royal is always a success. Only been to GQ twice and both times left happy, and Spring used to, but haven't been it in a while. Summer is a DIY, but after a couple visits was able to talk her into it. But it sucked and won't go back. If I'm in Dalton, it's Royal though for sure. Wish there was a true KAMP in Chat / Ringgold / Dalton. I've visited several in Atl, and always a great time.

  7. #2595

    Are You Sure?

    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter12  [View Original Post]
    If you're looking for AMP's. There are 3 in that city that all leave you happy.
    From everything I've been hearing, Royal is the only place you can really get anything in Dalton.

  8. #2594

    Go to Dalton

    If you're looking for AMP's. There are 3 in that city that all leave you happy.

  9. #2593

    Also looking

    I am also wondering if there is any where worth going any more.

  10. #2592

    K Hot Stone

    How are things at K Hot Stone? Sugar was some good fun, but who is there now?

  11. #2591

    Where to go?

    Is there any place left around where you get your moneys worth?

  12. #2590
    Quote Originally Posted by Jjh8857  [View Original Post]
    How can I get ahold of CTG?
    She is Retired and living happily everlasting.

  13. #2589
    Quote Originally Posted by Newbie1033  [View Original Post]
    Wasted money at this shit hole tonight. . 6 to the house, pay at the end. Not one damn hint of anything, sheet on the entire time. Massage was no good either. It's one thing to get no ending and another to have a terrible massage also. I'm not from the area and from the reports I thought I had the best shot there for a simple HE. Nope. I did too 10.00 which pissed her off also.
    Heard there was a new girl there. I got "Jesse" when I went. Her massage was pretty good. Uncovered me as well but like I said in my review, no chance of HE.

  14. #2588

    Aroma

    Wasted money at this shit hole tonight. . 6 to the house, pay at the end. Not one damn hint of anything, sheet on the entire time. Massage was no good either. It's one thing to get no ending and another to have a terrible massage also. I'm not from the area and from the reports I thought I had the best shot there for a simple HE. Nope. I did too 10.00 which pissed her off also.

  15. #2587
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavyHitter12  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the solid review of her. I'll book here soon (try at least) and report back.
    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...y-rubs-non-AMP

    A lot of the negative information is in that particular sub forum, that having been said she actually gives an excellent massage. As for extra's, well the consensus in the past was grudgingly and unenthusiastically. I'd love to hear that has changed.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape