Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 126 of 205 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 176 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 3061
Call 626-725-7423
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1186
    Quote Originally Posted by Llopez9119  [View Original Post]
    The other link was broken and wouldn't load. Hope this one works.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Lonnie
    I know her as Azure Sky on HX but the pics are real, she doesn't always offer incall but she is a lot of fun, little bit pricey but will not disappoint.

  2. #1185
    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Yah, but she looks like a grandma with that wrinkly skin and that might turn peeps off?
    True. But for someone looking for a GILF? She's probably as good as it gets as far as overall experience.

  3. #1184
    Quote Originally Posted by TooLazy  [View Original Post]
    Donations.

    Massage 160 hh /200 h.

    GFE 400 h /300 hh.

    Red flag right there. Her profile says Massages, GFE. Unless its that time of the month.
    Her IG is in this link below:

    https://instagram.com/natali_european

  4. #1183

    Lonnie Provate Delights Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Llopez9119  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone,

    I'm a private delights noob but I really want to meet this girl. Anyone have any experience with her?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...Anaheim/Lonnie
    The other link was broken and wouldn't load. Hope this one works.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Lonnie

  5. #1182
    Quote Originally Posted by Llopez9119  [View Original Post]
    Hey everyone,

    I'm a private delights noob but I really want to meet this girl. Anyone have any experience with her?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...Anaheim/Lonnie
    She is AzureSky on hx. Think her rates are cheaper on HX also.

    PD she wants 4 bills. HX is less if I remember.

  6. #1181

    Lonnie Private Delights

    Hey everyone,

    I'm a private delights noob but I really want to meet this girl. Anyone have any experience with her?

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...Anaheim/Lonnie

  7. #1180

    Maybe

    Quote Originally Posted by NickSgv  [View Original Post]
    Pretty well all the reviews only mention massage and one is quite specific, "the add does say escort and I was looking for that. I reached out to her and she said she was only offering massages". Pic's seem genuine from the comments and she looks amazing. Interested to hear how it goes.

    Nick.
    Donations.

    Massage 160 hh /200 h.

    GFE 400 h /300 hh.

    Red flag right there. Her profile says Massages, GFE. Unless its that time of the month.

  8. #1179

    Natali_european

    Quote Originally Posted by Caker49  [View Original Post]
    Seems too good to be true, but very curious myself. If she had non model pics then that'll seem more legit.
    Pretty well all the reviews only mention massage and one is quite specific, "the add does say escort and I was looking for that. I reached out to her and she said she was only offering massages". Pic's seem genuine from the comments and she looks amazing. Interested to hear how it goes.

    Nick.

  9. #1178
    Quote Originally Posted by Asd0123  [View Original Post]
    I'm meeting up with this girl for a massage but it seems TGTBT. I trust PD mostly and she's got like 30 reviews from good people but I'm still a little hesitant.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...atali_european
    Seems too good to be true, but very curious myself. If she had non model pics then that'll seem more legit.

  10. #1177

    What's Your Guys' Opinion?

    I'm meeting up with this girl for a massage but it seems TGTBT. I trust PD mostly and she's got like 30 reviews from good people but I'm still a little hesitant.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...atali_european

  11. #1176
    Quote Originally Posted by MixedGuy26  [View Original Post]
    Kelly is a for sure must do. She is a tiny gal and is hyper sensitive to touch so you can have a lot of fun with her. Oh and she is super tight and not just for her age. She's one of my ATF's.
    Yah, but she looks like a grandma with that wrinkly skin and that might turn peeps off?

  12. #1175

    Tip

    Quote Originally Posted by MixedGuy26  [View Original Post]
    Kelly is a for sure must do. She is a tiny gal and is hyper sensitive to touch so you can have a lot of fun with her. Oh and she is super tight and not just for her age. She's one of my ATF's.
    Can you share how much is tip?

  13. #1174

    Kelly info

    Quote Originally Posted by MixedGuy26  [View Original Post]
    Kelly is a for sure must do. She is a tiny gal and is hyper sensitive to touch so you can have a lot of fun with her. Oh and she is super tight and not just for her age. She's one of my ATF's.
    What is a breast size?

  14. #1173
    Quote Originally Posted by Phlampson  [View Original Post]
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/HotnSpicy

    I think her name is Kelly. She's legitimately in her 50's (maybe 60's) but had a great body when I last saw her 3-4 years ago. Sweet lady and fun to talk to.
    Kelly is a for sure must do. She is a tiny gal and is hyper sensitive to touch so you can have a lot of fun with her. Oh and she is super tight and not just for her age. She's one of my ATF's.

  15. #1172
    Quote Originally Posted by Markssmrk  [View Original Post]
    Rates? I'm curious about what the Eros chicks ask for. I've never seen a non porn chick from Eros.
    Obviously, each girl is different on her rate. But, the ones I've seen went from 300,500, 800 and even saw a girl for 1 k.

    XXX stars on eros are 1400-1600 depending on the booker. Remember booker gets a cut!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape