Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 3061
-
10-20-20 15:03 #1186Senior Member

Posts: 56I know her as Azure Sky on HX but the pics are real, she doesn't always offer incall but she is a lot of fun, little bit pricey but will not disappoint.
Originally Posted by Llopez9119
[View Original Post]
-
10-20-20 12:37 #1185Senior Member

Posts: 77True. But for someone looking for a GILF? She's probably as good as it gets as far as overall experience.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
10-19-20 16:11 #1184Senior Member

Posts: 359Her IG is in this link below:
Originally Posted by TooLazy
[View Original Post]
https://instagram.com/natali_european
-
10-19-20 02:05 #1183Regular Member

Posts: 12Lonnie Provate Delights Link
The other link was broken and wouldn't load. Hope this one works.
Originally Posted by Llopez9119
[View Original Post]
https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Lonnie
-
10-18-20 23:46 #1182Senior Member

Posts: 7266She is AzureSky on hx. Think her rates are cheaper on HX also.
Originally Posted by Llopez9119
[View Original Post]
PD she wants 4 bills. HX is less if I remember.
-
10-18-20 22:40 #1181Regular Member

Posts: 12Lonnie Private Delights
Hey everyone,
I'm a private delights noob but I really want to meet this girl. Anyone have any experience with her?
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...Anaheim/Lonnie
-
10-18-20 00:15 #1180Senior Member

Posts: 103Maybe
Donations.
Originally Posted by NickSgv
[View Original Post]
Massage 160 hh /200 h.
GFE 400 h /300 hh.
Red flag right there. Her profile says Massages, GFE. Unless its that time of the month.
-
10-17-20 23:45 #1179Senior Member

Posts: 110Natali_european
Pretty well all the reviews only mention massage and one is quite specific, "the add does say escort and I was looking for that. I reached out to her and she said she was only offering massages". Pic's seem genuine from the comments and she looks amazing. Interested to hear how it goes.
Originally Posted by Caker49
[View Original Post]
Nick.
-
10-17-20 22:32 #1178Senior Member

Posts: 69Seems too good to be true, but very curious myself. If she had non model pics then that'll seem more legit.
Originally Posted by Asd0123
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-20 18:07 #1177Regular Member

Posts: 8What's Your Guys' Opinion?
I'm meeting up with this girl for a massage but it seems TGTBT. I trust PD mostly and she's got like 30 reviews from good people but I'm still a little hesitant.
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...atali_european
-
10-17-20 17:34 #1176Senior Member

Posts: 7266Yah, but she looks like a grandma with that wrinkly skin and that might turn peeps off?
Originally Posted by MixedGuy26
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-20 16:50 #1175Senior Member

Posts: 491Tip
Can you share how much is tip?
Originally Posted by MixedGuy26
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-20 16:47 #1174Senior Member

Posts: 491Kelly info
What is a breast size?
Originally Posted by MixedGuy26
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-20 22:56 #1173Senior Member

Posts: 77Kelly is a for sure must do. She is a tiny gal and is hyper sensitive to touch so you can have a lot of fun with her. Oh and she is super tight and not just for her age. She's one of my ATF's.
Originally Posted by Phlampson
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-20 22:13 #1172Senior Member

Posts: 7266Obviously, each girl is different on her rate. But, the ones I've seen went from 300,500, 800 and even saw a girl for 1 k.
Originally Posted by Markssmrk
[View Original Post]
XXX stars on eros are 1400-1600 depending on the booker. Remember booker gets a cut!











Reply With Quote





