Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 863 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 363 763 813 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 913 963 1363 ... LastLast
Results 12,931 to 12,945 of 25037
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12107

    EP BBW's

    I keep seeing these reoccurring posts on stg from these two bbw who came they are from the E. Prov area.

    First on goes by the name Dasia https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/318854783608.

    The next doesn't have a name listed https://providence.skipthegames.com/...z/256572535039 .

    The ads seem to have the same style headers, so I'm thinking it maybe the same person posting, possibly fake. I tried searching the forum to try to find any information but no luck, so I wanted to ask you all. Any info or experiences about these two?

  2. #12106
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Star, rose or trinity

    I ask about her before in the forum because she use to be $200 and up and were only seeing rich white men. Her ad use to say no broke men. Well I finally saw her today and damn she got a nice body, no white girls drugs or needles shit. So I took advantage of her qv for $100 and she was really chill. No BBBJ or BBFS just incase KoF is wondering LOL.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...i/630679975048

  3. #12105

    Halloween

    Man, I've been ghosted by more girls today than ever. Just when I think I have one nailed down, "bang" ghosted! Sure sign of Halloween.

    May be better off heading to Twin River to blow some money instead of spending it on one of the girls. Just about running out of gas.....

  4. #12104
    Quote Originally Posted by ElHammer  [View Original Post]
    So I've been doing some digging and detective work and I was able to find her the watch and birth mark gave it away I had a session with her and to be honest I was not impressed at all 1. 5 for a hh at her incall in providence evertrhing covered and she has a bit of a fishy aroma coming from down under.

    Here is her link try at your own risk.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/201571618537
    Thanks for doing the detective work. At least now we know who she is. LOL!! Hopefully she was cute and had nice legs. Really wasn't interested in going down under!!! Thank you so much for the heads up on her.

  5. #12103

    The mysterious cuban

    Quote Originally Posted by DpmSaturn14  [View Original Post]
    No, never received any info / link about her. Would really love to get some contact info on her.
    So I've been doing some digging and detective work and I was able to find her the watch and birth mark gave it away I had a session with her and to be honest I was not impressed at all 1. 5 for a hh at her incall in providence evertrhing covered and she has a bit of a fishy aroma coming from down under.

    Here is her link try at your own risk.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/201571618537

  6. #12102
    Quote Originally Posted by Fresh87  [View Original Post]
    I'd avoid the bottom one just by the 2009 picture camera.
    I was thinking the same. Can't find any reviews on the other girl.

  7. #12101
    Quote Originally Posted by DpmSaturn14  [View Original Post]
    Anastasia is back. Anyone have any experience with her?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...n/107422866984

    Is Kristin for real? She posts everyday.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...b/520488153473

    Got some free time today. Trying to see who I can hookup with. Tied of getting ghosted.
    I'd avoid the bottom one just by the 2009 picture camera.

  8. #12100

    Anastasia

    Anastasia is back. Anyone have any experience with her?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...n/107422866984

    Is Kristin for real? She posts everyday.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...b/520488153473

    Got some free time today. Trying to see who I can hookup with. Tied of getting ghosted.

  9. #12099

    Michele From Warwick

    Quote Originally Posted by FloydFec1  [View Original Post]
    This looks like the person who is / was known as Adelle Anderson, and if I so, I saw her a few times about 5 years ago. Pleasant enough person, good time, definitely older than stated age of 46, not sure I would repeat now for $300.

    Stay Safe,

    FF.
    Definitely not Adele. I have seen her. She does a massage business, but my massage turned into full service. She is a bigger lady than the pictures indicate, but proportionate. She is tons of fun. YMMV with her. I got great mileage on my trip!

  10. #12098
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGirl3176  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/4...-bbbj/33980714

    Anyone see Claudia recently looks pretty nice -pretty sure she was reviewed a while back. Thinking reviews were mixed?
    High mileage, but all the doors work.

  11. #12097

    Cuban

    Quote Originally Posted by DandanSmash182  [View Original Post]
    Did we ever solve this mystery?
    No, never received any info / link about her. Would really love to get some contact info on her.

  12. #12096

    Cuban

    Quote Originally Posted by DpmSaturn14  [View Original Post]
    So how can we get some contact info on this beautiful girl?
    Did we ever solve this mystery?

  13. #12095
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1231
    Quote Originally Posted by OffTheGrid  [View Original Post]
    I agree that Michelle's body type is similar to Adelle Anderson's, but they are two different women with two different phone numbers. Adelle is a Brunette. Michelle is a Blond. I've never seen Michelle, but she used to advertise regularly. If she is still available, go see her. She was a legitimate provider with mostly good reviews.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3159186
    Yes, definitely two different girls. Had seen Adelle about 10 years a couple times but she has not advertised, as far as I know, since this damn pandemic!!

    Michelle's body appears to be a bit tighter.

  14. #12094
    Quote Originally Posted by Dood508  [View Original Post]
    I got that exact same feeling which gave me cold feet and I never followed up seeing them.
    I'm 100% certain that one, if not both is a cross dresser at the very least. After pulling teeth for a pic with the middle finger up, he finally sent one and it was an unmistakable guy in woman's clothes. I immediately deleted and blocked.

  15. #12093
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDarlings  [View Original Post]
    Got one that said she's up for general consumption. Goes by Ivyana, 20 yr old college kid. Pics are pretty accurate. Said she's hard up for cash with school so probably readily available. The bad thing is she lives at a sorority up in East Prov so no incalls. Goes to URI so she was ok with me picking her up and going to my place down south. Dropped her off at uri after. If you can work that out she's worth it. Great body, curves with strength to ride. Leave the AC on, she warms up fast LOL. Is up for most anything as long as you discuss it prior. I didn't do that enough so ran into a bit of a pressed for time issue (darn daty, I always do it for too long) but popped it in bb and damn she's good. Very into it. Asked me to blow outside so I obliged (not on birth control).

    She's the usual kid, got the slang and a smidge of 'tude but still a good conversation person. Does the weed thing but doesn't look like anything heavier. Hit me up for the number if you'd like, please treat her well. Damage was 130 hh but like I said she was desperate for cash. Probly more like 150 usually. Trades are always welcome not that I may ever get to try them. Just too many on SB that I still haven't gotten to yet.
    She looks like she needs money for books! I'd be happy to help fund her future!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape