Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 863 of 1670 FirstFirst ... 363 763 813 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 913 963 1363 ... LastLast
Results 12,931 to 12,945 of 25039
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12109

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    She work at home.
    How was incall location?

  2. #12108
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545
    Quote Originally Posted by DpmSaturn14  [View Original Post]
    Style20, thanks for the info. She looks like something to add to my radar. At least we know she's real. Was she working out of her home or out of a hotel? Thanks.
    She work at home.

  3. #12107

    Star, rose or trinity

    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    I ask about her before in the forum because she use to be $200 and up and were only seeing rich white men. Her ad use to say no broke men. Well I finally saw her today and damn she got a nice body, no white girls drugs or needles shit. So I took advantage of her qv for $100 and she was really chill. No BBBJ or BBFS just incase KoF is wondering LOL.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...i/630679975048
    Style20, thanks for the info. She looks like something to add to my radar. At least we know she's real. Was she working out of her home or out of a hotel? Thanks.

  4. #12106

    EP BBW's

    I keep seeing these reoccurring posts on stg from these two bbw who came they are from the E. Prov area.

    First on goes by the name Dasia https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/318854783608.

    The next doesn't have a name listed https://providence.skipthegames.com/...z/256572535039 .

    The ads seem to have the same style headers, so I'm thinking it maybe the same person posting, possibly fake. I tried searching the forum to try to find any information but no luck, so I wanted to ask you all. Any info or experiences about these two?

  5. #12105
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4545

    Star, rose or trinity

    I ask about her before in the forum because she use to be $200 and up and were only seeing rich white men. Her ad use to say no broke men. Well I finally saw her today and damn she got a nice body, no white girls drugs or needles shit. So I took advantage of her qv for $100 and she was really chill. No BBBJ or BBFS just incase KoF is wondering LOL.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...i/630679975048

  6. #12104

    Halloween

    Man, I've been ghosted by more girls today than ever. Just when I think I have one nailed down, "bang" ghosted! Sure sign of Halloween.

    May be better off heading to Twin River to blow some money instead of spending it on one of the girls. Just about running out of gas.....

  7. #12103
    Quote Originally Posted by ElHammer  [View Original Post]
    So I've been doing some digging and detective work and I was able to find her the watch and birth mark gave it away I had a session with her and to be honest I was not impressed at all 1. 5 for a hh at her incall in providence evertrhing covered and she has a bit of a fishy aroma coming from down under.

    Here is her link try at your own risk.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/201571618537
    Thanks for doing the detective work. At least now we know who she is. LOL!! Hopefully she was cute and had nice legs. Really wasn't interested in going down under!!! Thank you so much for the heads up on her.

  8. #12102

    The mysterious cuban

    Quote Originally Posted by DpmSaturn14  [View Original Post]
    No, never received any info / link about her. Would really love to get some contact info on her.
    So I've been doing some digging and detective work and I was able to find her the watch and birth mark gave it away I had a session with her and to be honest I was not impressed at all 1. 5 for a hh at her incall in providence evertrhing covered and she has a bit of a fishy aroma coming from down under.

    Here is her link try at your own risk.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/201571618537

  9. #12101
    Quote Originally Posted by Fresh87  [View Original Post]
    I'd avoid the bottom one just by the 2009 picture camera.
    I was thinking the same. Can't find any reviews on the other girl.

  10. #12100
    Quote Originally Posted by DpmSaturn14  [View Original Post]
    Anastasia is back. Anyone have any experience with her?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...n/107422866984

    Is Kristin for real? She posts everyday.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...b/520488153473

    Got some free time today. Trying to see who I can hookup with. Tied of getting ghosted.
    I'd avoid the bottom one just by the 2009 picture camera.

  11. #12099

    Anastasia

    Anastasia is back. Anyone have any experience with her?

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...n/107422866984

    Is Kristin for real? She posts everyday.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...b/520488153473

    Got some free time today. Trying to see who I can hookup with. Tied of getting ghosted.

  12. #12098

    Michele From Warwick

    Quote Originally Posted by FloydFec1  [View Original Post]
    This looks like the person who is / was known as Adelle Anderson, and if I so, I saw her a few times about 5 years ago. Pleasant enough person, good time, definitely older than stated age of 46, not sure I would repeat now for $300.

    Stay Safe,

    FF.
    Definitely not Adele. I have seen her. She does a massage business, but my massage turned into full service. She is a bigger lady than the pictures indicate, but proportionate. She is tons of fun. YMMV with her. I got great mileage on my trip!

  13. #12097
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGirl3176  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/4...-bbbj/33980714

    Anyone see Claudia recently looks pretty nice -pretty sure she was reviewed a while back. Thinking reviews were mixed?
    High mileage, but all the doors work.

  14. #12096

    Cuban

    Quote Originally Posted by DandanSmash182  [View Original Post]
    Did we ever solve this mystery?
    No, never received any info / link about her. Would really love to get some contact info on her.

  15. #12095

    Cuban

    Quote Originally Posted by DpmSaturn14  [View Original Post]
    So how can we get some contact info on this beautiful girl?
    Did we ever solve this mystery?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape