Escort Review: Escort Reports
+
Submit Review
Results 12,931 to 12,945 of 25037
-
10-17-20 17:51 #12107Regular Member

Posts: 20EP BBW's
I keep seeing these reoccurring posts on stg from these two bbw who came they are from the E. Prov area.
First on goes by the name Dasia https://providence.skipthegames.com/...a/318854783608.
The next doesn't have a name listed https://providence.skipthegames.com/...z/256572535039 .
The ads seem to have the same style headers, so I'm thinking it maybe the same person posting, possibly fake. I tried searching the forum to try to find any information but no luck, so I wanted to ask you all. Any info or experiences about these two?
-
10-17-20 16:55 #12106Senior Member

Posts: 4545Star, rose or trinity
I ask about her before in the forum because she use to be $200 and up and were only seeing rich white men. Her ad use to say no broke men. Well I finally saw her today and damn she got a nice body, no white girls drugs or needles shit. So I took advantage of her qv for $100 and she was really chill. No BBBJ or BBFS just incase KoF is wondering LOL.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...i/630679975048
-
10-17-20 15:52 #12105Senior Member

Posts: 151Halloween
Man, I've been ghosted by more girls today than ever. Just when I think I have one nailed down, "bang" ghosted! Sure sign of Halloween.
May be better off heading to Twin River to blow some money instead of spending it on one of the girls. Just about running out of gas.....
-
10-17-20 14:00 #12104Senior Member

Posts: 151Thanks for doing the detective work. At least now we know who she is. LOL!! Hopefully she was cute and had nice legs. Really wasn't interested in going down under!!! Thank you so much for the heads up on her.
Originally Posted by ElHammer
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-20 13:19 #12103Senior Member

Posts: 120The mysterious cuban
So I've been doing some digging and detective work and I was able to find her the watch and birth mark gave it away I had a session with her and to be honest I was not impressed at all 1. 5 for a hh at her incall in providence evertrhing covered and she has a bit of a fishy aroma coming from down under.
Originally Posted by DpmSaturn14
[View Original Post]
Here is her link try at your own risk.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...e/201571618537
-
10-17-20 12:15 #12102Senior Member

Posts: 151I was thinking the same. Can't find any reviews on the other girl.
Originally Posted by Fresh87
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-20 11:38 #12101Senior Member

Posts: 285I'd avoid the bottom one just by the 2009 picture camera.
Originally Posted by DpmSaturn14
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-20 09:57 #12100Senior Member

Posts: 151Anastasia
Anastasia is back. Anyone have any experience with her?
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...n/107422866984
Is Kristin for real? She posts everyday.
https://providence.skipthegames.com/...b/520488153473
Got some free time today. Trying to see who I can hookup with. Tied of getting ghosted.
-
10-17-20 07:45 #12099Senior Member

Posts: 381Michele From Warwick
Definitely not Adele. I have seen her. She does a massage business, but my massage turned into full service. She is a bigger lady than the pictures indicate, but proportionate. She is tons of fun. YMMV with her. I got great mileage on my trip!
Originally Posted by FloydFec1
[View Original Post]
-
10-17-20 05:53 #12098Regular Member

Posts: 9High mileage, but all the doors work.
Originally Posted by BigGirl3176
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-20 23:37 #12097Senior Member

Posts: 151Cuban
No, never received any info / link about her. Would really love to get some contact info on her.
Originally Posted by DandanSmash182
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-20 22:12 #12096Senior Member

Posts: 83Cuban
Did we ever solve this mystery?
Originally Posted by DpmSaturn14
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-20 22:05 #12095Senior Member

Posts: 1231Yes, definitely two different girls. Had seen Adelle about 10 years a couple times but she has not advertised, as far as I know, since this damn pandemic!!
Originally Posted by OffTheGrid
[View Original Post]
Michelle's body appears to be a bit tighter.
-
10-16-20 18:50 #12094Senior Member

Posts: 216I'm 100% certain that one, if not both is a cross dresser at the very least. After pulling teeth for a pic with the middle finger up, he finally sent one and it was an unmistakable guy in woman's clothes. I immediately deleted and blocked.
Originally Posted by Dood508
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-20 18:46 #12093Regular Member

Posts: 7She looks like she needs money for books! I'd be happy to help fund her future!
Originally Posted by DaveDarlings
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





