Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,341 to 8,355 of 13305
-
10-19-20 16:06 #4965Senior Member

Posts: 83Tried to see this one this morning
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/651434001987
Attempted to see this one this morning. Texted me and told me where to go. Arrived and texted her that I was there. Then she asked me at least three times if I was uncle LEO. She proceeded to tell.
Told me to call her, which I did. She finally picked up after the third attempt and asked me again if I was uncle LEO. She asked what o was driving. Of course I did not tell her, but gave her the make of one near me. She then told me to pull around to the back of the building and had me park in a specific spot. Again, I did not do this. She called back and said she would be out in three minutes to meet me. I waited five and never saw her.
So I just decided to leave. She then blew up my phone with "WTF" messages. I didn't get into it with her, for it would have just fueled the fire. I did tell her that she was taking too long and I had to be at work.
These girls don't realize that the more hoops they make us jump through, the more likely we are to leave. I never give my car info or tell them where I'm parked. They claim it's for their safety. However I have my safety to consider also. Had she just simply told me the room number, I would have come up.
Stay safe all.
Woof.
-
10-18-20 23:41 #4964Senior Member

Posts: 143No Asian and Latina providers
=I want to see a diverse array of providers, but I can't seem to find any especially Latinas and Asians. I use to see Maya back in 2016. I can't seem to catch up to her these days. Do you guys know about anymore?
-
10-18-20 14:37 #4963Regular Member

Posts: 7Harley ivy
https://tryst.link/escort/ivyreed2020
Met Harley / ivy recently. Had a wonderful time, from the moment I entered her room, she gave her undivided attention. Was very eager to know my wishes and cater to it. She is exactly like the pics and no sign of demons. Would highly recommend.
-
10-17-20 19:42 #4962Senior Member

Posts: 375Sage
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/022588336211
Decided to make a detour through your fair city on my way to nc. I have an old friend that just moved there recently. I was going through your selection and I must say it looks better than Savannah's. Anyways, since I'm just passing through, decided to just go see who I know to be on the safe side.
Anyways, decided to see her on my stop. It's been a while but she did not disappoint. Pretty much picked up where we left off. It's always a good time every time we get together. I might have to go through Greeneville more often.
-
10-17-20 13:21 #4961Senior Member

Posts: 331Ivy from NC Asheville
Hi fellas, I just came to add a report for Ivy.
http://www.eroticmonkey.ch/harley-iv...enville-905059#erotic.
She is a good provider, BBBJ and cim available. Girlfriend experience, and many positions.
I've recommend her before because she is good, and reliable companionship is hard to find these days. So give her a shot. You guys will like her.
-
10-17-20 00:32 #4960Senior Member

Posts: 180Just curious.
Anyone ever two nights in a row?
Originally Posted by DiggingDeep
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-20 14:28 #4959Regular Member

Posts: 18Candy
https://anderson.skipthegames.com/fe...y/957699231615
Had quite a dream with Candy for an outcall. She requested a 5 $ deposit before she would leave to me so I took the chance. As she arrived it was all business with her. Things kicked off with a quick BJ and on to missionary and ending with doggy. She didn't clock watch at all which was nice. I couldn't find her Greenville ad and don't know if she's still around but hit her up if interested.
-
10-16-20 12:28 #4958Senior Member

Posts: 85Total scammer. That girls pics are all over Reddit.
Originally Posted by Taylor52
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-20 11:52 #4957Regular Member

Posts: 21It's a scam post. She's using stolen pics. If she was real, rest assured people would be talking about her on here.
Originally Posted by Taylor52
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-20 10:13 #4956Senior Member

Posts: 294She wants a deposit upfront. If you pay it let us know is she sees you or if she even looks like her pics but I 'm guessing no.
Originally Posted by Taylor52
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-20 08:22 #4955Senior Member

Posts: 127Ashley. Any info?
-
10-16-20 08:12 #4954Senior Member

Posts: 180Her ad pictures don't come close to doing her justice.
Originally Posted by AnEaglesFan
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-20 08:00 #4953Senior Member

Posts: 180Her ride dropped her off and left. Returned when she called about an hour later. Trust me she's all there. Banging little body and really cute. She is very new to posting in Spartanburg and I will be sure to see her again.
Originally Posted by AnEaglesFan
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-20 05:20 #4952Regular Member

Posts: 19Jenn Made it Right. It All Worked Out
Updated post: As I'm the original author of this report.
Originally Posted by HippoIpod
[View Original Post]
Hey. Jenn reached back out and made it right. We ended up meeting in my dreams and had a wonderful time.
She is as everyone has described. Very nice and accommodating and eager to please.
She goes out of her way to make sure your needs are met.
I definitely plan to continue with this one.
-
10-16-20 02:01 #4951Senior Member

Posts: 85
Originally Posted by DiggingDeep
[View Original Post]
Ok, so two questions. Did her male "companion" stay the entire time? It looks like she lost part of her leg in the photos, is that real?
Originally Posted by DiggingDeep
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






