Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 557 of 887 FirstFirst ... 57 457 507 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 607 657 ... LastLast
Results 8,341 to 8,355 of 13305
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4965

    Tried to see this one this morning

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...e/651434001987

    Attempted to see this one this morning. Texted me and told me where to go. Arrived and texted her that I was there. Then she asked me at least three times if I was uncle LEO. She proceeded to tell.

    Told me to call her, which I did. She finally picked up after the third attempt and asked me again if I was uncle LEO. She asked what o was driving. Of course I did not tell her, but gave her the make of one near me. She then told me to pull around to the back of the building and had me park in a specific spot. Again, I did not do this. She called back and said she would be out in three minutes to meet me. I waited five and never saw her.

    So I just decided to leave. She then blew up my phone with "WTF" messages. I didn't get into it with her, for it would have just fueled the fire. I did tell her that she was taking too long and I had to be at work.

    These girls don't realize that the more hoops they make us jump through, the more likely we are to leave. I never give my car info or tell them where I'm parked. They claim it's for their safety. However I have my safety to consider also. Had she just simply told me the room number, I would have come up.

    Stay safe all.

    Woof.

  2. #4964

    No Asian and Latina providers

    =I want to see a diverse array of providers, but I can't seem to find any especially Latinas and Asians. I use to see Maya back in 2016. I can't seem to catch up to her these days. Do you guys know about anymore?

  3. #4963

    Harley ivy

    https://tryst.link/escort/ivyreed2020

    Met Harley / ivy recently. Had a wonderful time, from the moment I entered her room, she gave her undivided attention. Was very eager to know my wishes and cater to it. She is exactly like the pics and no sign of demons. Would highly recommend.

  4. #4962

    Sage

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...y/022588336211

    Decided to make a detour through your fair city on my way to nc. I have an old friend that just moved there recently. I was going through your selection and I must say it looks better than Savannah's. Anyways, since I'm just passing through, decided to just go see who I know to be on the safe side.

    Anyways, decided to see her on my stop. It's been a while but she did not disappoint. Pretty much picked up where we left off. It's always a good time every time we get together. I might have to go through Greeneville more often.

  5. #4961

    Ivy from NC Asheville

    Hi fellas, I just came to add a report for Ivy.

    http://www.eroticmonkey.ch/harley-iv...enville-905059#erotic.

    She is a good provider, BBBJ and cim available. Girlfriend experience, and many positions.

    I've recommend her before because she is good, and reliable companionship is hard to find these days. So give her a shot. You guys will like her.

  6. #4960

    Just curious.

    Quote Originally Posted by DiggingDeep  [View Original Post]
    Her ad pictures don't come close to doing her justice.
    Anyone ever two nights in a row?

  7. #4959

    Candy

    https://anderson.skipthegames.com/fe...y/957699231615

    Had quite a dream with Candy for an outcall. She requested a 5 $ deposit before she would leave to me so I took the chance. As she arrived it was all business with her. Things kicked off with a quick BJ and on to missionary and ending with doggy. She didn't clock watch at all which was nice. I couldn't find her Greenville ad and don't know if she's still around but hit her up if interested.

  8. #4958
    Total scammer. That girls pics are all over Reddit.

  9. #4957
    It's a scam post. She's using stolen pics. If she was real, rest assured people would be talking about her on here.

  10. #4956
    She wants a deposit upfront. If you pay it let us know is she sees you or if she even looks like her pics but I 'm guessing no.

  11. #4955

  12. #4954
    Quote Originally Posted by AnEaglesFan  [View Original Post]
    Ok, so two questions. Did her male "companion" stay the entire time? It looks like she lost part of her leg in the photos, is that real?
    Her ad pictures don't come close to doing her justice.

  13. #4953
    Quote Originally Posted by AnEaglesFan  [View Original Post]
    Ok, so two questions. Did her male "companion" stay the entire time? It looks like she lost part of her leg in the photos, is that real?
    Her ride dropped her off and left. Returned when she called about an hour later. Trust me she's all there. Banging little body and really cute. She is very new to posting in Spartanburg and I will be sure to see her again.

  14. #4952

    Jenn Made it Right. It All Worked Out

    Quote Originally Posted by HippoIpod  [View Original Post]
    I reached out and she replied right away. Scheduled to see her thirty minutes after messaging back and forth. Said she'd be home in 15 minutes. I got there 20 minutes later and told to wait for her to get ready. Only took cash or Venmo so I went to bank to get cash since I only used my Venmo once 12 months ago.

    By time I got back it took her longer and longer to reply to my messages. She finally gave building number and didn't give apt number. So I stood around outside waiting for her to either come to door or tell me which unit number.

    After about 6 minutes finally said unit was out back. I went around and waited another three minutes and I finally left. Then she messaged me saying that maintenance man showed up randomly to fix the screen on her door.

    While at atm I put extra money on card to test Venmo. I sent $10 to see if it worked. She said she got it and offered to send it back. I'm waiting to see if she does.

    Whole thing was weird. Hate I wasted my time.
    Updated post: As I'm the original author of this report.

    Hey. Jenn reached back out and made it right. We ended up meeting in my dreams and had a wonderful time.

    She is as everyone has described. Very nice and accommodating and eager to please.

    She goes out of her way to make sure your needs are met.

    I definitely plan to continue with this one.

  15. #4951
    Quote Originally Posted by DiggingDeep  [View Original Post]
    No doubt the tightest I've ever felt. Ever. Cute af. Chill. Into it. LOL! I might need to get a second job.
    Quote Originally Posted by DiggingDeep  [View Original Post]
    Ok, so two questions. Did her male "companion" stay the entire time? It looks like she lost part of her leg in the photos, is that real?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape