Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 558 of 888 FirstFirst ... 58 458 508 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 608 658 ... LastLast
Results 8,356 to 8,370 of 13318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4963

  2. #4962

    Success

    Quote Originally Posted by Fuji_Rw  [View Original Post]
    All of these girls have demons. Jenn is smarter than most of the others thus smarter hiding them. Beware, as they are significant.
    I was able to reconnect with this girl in my dreams. It was all a misunderstanding. She's as everyone describes. She was great in my dreams.

  3. #4961

    Jenn

    All of these girls have demons. Jenn is smarter than most of the others thus smarter hiding them. Beware, as they are significant.

  4. #4960

    But the ad says

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor55  [View Original Post]
    https://greenwood-sc.skipthegames.co...a/810897823867

    Ugh. Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse in Greenwood. Her first ad was title "Miss WAP" now it's "Miss SupaSoaka". Here are the bullet points from my visit with her:

    1. Outcall only.

    2. No transportaion. You have to provide.

    3. No BJ at all, neither covered or uncovered.

    4. Serious baby damage.

    5. Tits look like deflated balloons.

    6. Fat.

    7. Doesn't know how to give HJ.

    In other words. Run Forrest. Run far away from this one.
    Deep throat and cim. Again I'm rethinking my hobby LOL.

  5. #4959

    Sorry but thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Professor55  [View Original Post]
    https://greenwood-sc.skipthegames.co...a/810897823867

    Ugh. Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse in Greenwood. Her first ad was title "Miss WAP" now it's "Miss SupaSoaka". Here are the bullet points from my visit with her:

    1. Outcall only.

    2. No transportaion. You have to provide.

    3. No BJ at all, neither covered or uncovered.

    4. Serious baby damage.

    5. Tits look like deflated balloons.

    6. Fat.

    7. Doesn't know how to give HJ.

    In other words. Run Forrest. Run far away from this one.
    Sorry Brother but thanks and I'm running, LOL!

    L2 p.

  6. #4958

    Didn't work out LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by SCBear  [View Original Post]
    Finally found a quality, reliable spinner in Greenville. Had a great first experience with Jen today. She's tight all over, smart, very friendly, in a safe, private location, no sign of demons, and reasonably priced. I will be visiting regularly from now on. This girl is tiny, probably 5'1" and about 100 lbs. Gave an excellent BBBJ and then cg to completion. She doesn't have her name in her ads and she deletes them everyday, but at least right now, she's advertising as "Sexy, small, and EXOTIC latin woman". I've never attached a photo, but I'm going to try here.
    I reached out and she replied right away. Scheduled to see her thirty minutes after messaging back and forth. Said she'd be home in 15 minutes. I got there 20 minutes later and told to wait for her to get ready. Only took cash or Venmo so I went to bank to get cash since I only used my Venmo once 12 months ago.

    By time I got back it took her longer and longer to reply to my messages. She finally gave building number and didn't give apt number. So I stood around outside waiting for her to either come to door or tell me which unit number.

    After about 6 minutes finally said unit was out back. I went around and waited another three minutes and I finally left. Then she messaged me saying that maintenance man showed up randomly to fix the screen on her door.

    While at atm I put extra money on card to test Venmo. I sent $10 to see if it worked. She said she got it and offered to send it back. I'm waiting to see if she does.

    Whole thing was weird. Hate I wasted my time.

  7. #4957

    Scorpio

    Quote Originally Posted by Philosophyinde  [View Original Post]
    I used to see her regularly in Greenville but she just up and vanished. It's been a couple years now since I've seen her and was hoping someone on her could help me out with any info on her. Dying to see her again.

    https://escort-no-fakes.com/14239430830

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...o/859160594538

    This was the last post I could find of hers.
    She moved back home, and went back to college. Personally, I'm glad. She is too smart to keep doing this. I hope everything works out for the best for her.

  8. #4956
    Quote Originally Posted by SCBear  [View Original Post]
    Finally found a quality, reliable spinner in Greenville. Had a great first experience with Jen today. She's tight all over, smart, very friendly, in a safe, private location, no sign of demons, and reasonably priced. I will be visiting regularly from now on. This girl is tiny, probably 5'1" and about 100 lbs. Gave an excellent BBBJ and then cg to completion. She doesn't have her name in her ads and she deletes them everyday, but at least right now, she's advertising as "Sexy, small, and EXOTIC latin woman". I've never attached a photo, but I'm going to try here.
    Where is the link?

  9. #4955
    Quote Originally Posted by Philosophyinde  [View Original Post]
    I used to see her regularly in Greenville but she just up and vanished. It's been a couple years now since I've seen her and was hoping someone on her could help me out with any info on her. Dying to see her again.

    https://escort-no-fakes.com/14239430830

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...o/859160594538

    This was the last post I could find of hers.
    I've tried to reach out but no reply. Normally she would text back and ask how things are going. Last we spoke she was trying to get things straight in her life. Haven't seen her since like March of 19 but we had spoke last in December of 19. I hope she is well. Would love to see her back here. I'd be broke between her and Ella.

  10. #4954

    Anyone have info on Scorpio Bree?

    I used to see her regularly in Greenville but she just up and vanished. It's been a couple years now since I've seen her and was hoping someone on her could help me out with any info on her. Dying to see her again.

    https://escort-no-fakes.com/14239430830

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...o/859160594538

    This was the last post I could find of hers.

  11. #4953

    Has anyone seen Scorpio Bree or heard anything about her?

    I used to see her regularly in Greenville SC but she just up and vanished. It's been a couple years now since I've seen her and was hoping someone on her could help me out with any info on her.

    https://escort-no-fakes.com/14239430830

    https://orlando.skipthegames.com/fem...o/859160594538

    This was the last post I could find of hers.

  12. #4952

    Greenwood

    https://greenwood-sc.skipthegames.co...a/810897823867

    Ugh. Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse in Greenwood. Her first ad was title "Miss WAP" now it's "Miss SupaSoaka". Here are the bullet points from my visit with her:

    1. Outcall only.

    2. No transportaion. You have to provide.

    3. No BJ at all, neither covered or uncovered.

    4. Serious baby damage.

    5. Tits look like deflated balloons.

    6. Fat.

    7. Doesn't know how to give HJ.

    In other words. Run Forrest. Run far away from this one.

  13. #4951

    Run Away, Run Away Fast!!

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...g/094301623140

    I don't know if I can say that was my worst experience but if it isn't it is a close second. Should have just gone home but I was determined that night and clearly not thinking with the right head. Mumbled the whole time, would not make eye contact, complained about not being able to do certain things for whatever reasons. Looks a whole lot worse that her pics. Take my advice, run away, run far, far, away.

  14. #4950

    Pleasantly Suprised

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...n/874241062588

    Finally getting around to posting about some past experiences. Happened to be out and about one night and shockingly not getting a lot of responses from my fist choices for the evening. Saw the add for this one and figured what the hell, take a chance. I was pleasantly surprised. I will say that the pics are 100% accurate of what she looks like so even though she was not my favorite physically I knew what I was getting into. She was super easy to talk to and turns out she was a super cool person or maybe we just kind of clicked. Either way it made for a really enjoyable visit.

    I Would recommend if you are looking for down to earth and easy going. I would repeat.

  15. #4949

    She's a great BJ artist

    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    Jenn is a fickle pickle. I'm white, over 50, in shape, and after one or two texts about needing to talk on the phone, she never calls or gives me a good time to call her. In 3 years I've never seen her. I think she is probably overwhelmed, and ya know, crazy.
    I have not seen her in a while, mainly because I have a civilian and an SA girl that keep me busy. But I have had a dozen or so Jen BBBJs with CIM and they are really good. Wet, deep, good endurance, takes direction well. Always a bit rushed though. Plan a QV, get a great 15 minute blowjob. Plan a 1/2 hour, get a great 15 minute blowjob. Plan an hour, get a great 15 minute blowjob. So know that going in and - get a great 15 minute blowjob. BTW, she is okay with other women and knows some that she will double with.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape