Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 508 of 682 FirstFirst ... 8 408 458 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 558 608 ... LastLast
Results 7,606 to 7,620 of 10226
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2621

    Sammie Storm

    Quote Originally Posted by InTheSun  [View Original Post]
    She generally looks like her pics. She was not quite as energetic or enthusiastic as her ads may indicate. I did a 30 m visit. She texted me on the way and asked me to bring covers. I will not bring those on a first visit. So I arrived and got a massage and a BBBJ. She said she usually does not do BBBJ although her ads (I think) advertise that she does. The BBBJ was good but not one of the best ever. So, it was an okay visit but I was expecting a little more energy, a little more of a GFE encounter. I would probably not repeat as I would rather invest a liitle more and get a higher end encounter.
    You must have caught Sammie on a bad day! She is normally always prepared with covers, wipes, new soap a little of a clean freak! She is definitely by far the best girl that I have received head from!(plus she loves COF! Actually made her cum from me busting on her pretty little face,) she has got ger weight back up, and has a nice fat ass with thick thighs! I have to say very trustworthy and I've sent deposits a few times, which she either ask for a deposit or picture of roses for verification and has always showed up on time! I know she was battling heart issues and was sick for awhile and explained bc of COVID she got hesitant to do some fetishes. The first time we ment, agreed that she wasnt as energetic but after that she is a firecracker! My opinion is after she's comfortable she becomes a freak and is a great time. Unrushed, clean and better looking in person! Very friendly and accommodating. Aslo, she's in the process of getting into sn apartment (over heard her on the phone) so I can't wait to have a regular who isn't at an hotel!

  2. #2620

    Camden escorts

    Anyone know any good escorts in Camden? Need an outcall. Last time was almost set up during an incall so let's try to not do that again LOL. Or even in center city in Philly.

  3. #2619
    Quote Originally Posted by Baddoggy  [View Original Post]
    Ahhh thanks!! I texted her for fun and it was a scam. Nice looking out thanks.

  4. #2618

    Beware

    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...e/597569510941

    Saw her in old city. She's amazing!
    Be careful with this one, she screwed me out of $20. Sent money thru app so she could uber to the motel then ghosts me for the rest of the night. First and last time I do that.

  5. #2617

    Scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by KennyNJ  [View Original Post]
    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...n/048084482910

    This girl popped onto my radar, but after reading her description, she requires a cash app deposit hahaha. Maybe I'll just text her for fun.
    Pics are fake. http://www.xhams.gesek.info/regex/pa...-12138255.html.

  6. #2616
    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    She asked me to send her cashapp. I won't ever do that!

    https://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com...r/400392657199
    She also wants 300 for the hour. 185 and under 5'3". Those pics must be at the best possible angles.

  7. #2615

    Tgtbt??

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...n/048084482910

    This girl popped onto my radar, but after reading her description, she requires a cash app deposit hahaha. Maybe I'll just text her for fun.

  8. #2614

    Amanda

    https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...e/597569510941

    Saw her in old city. She's amazing!

  9. #2613

    Most likely a scam

    She asked me to send her cashapp. I won't ever do that!

    https://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com...r/400392657199

  10. #2612

    Heaven

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDickBurgos  [View Original Post]
    Does she do BBBJ, cim or cip?
    She does cip cim bbj and has breast milk if you like that lol

  11. #2611

    Aubrey

    Met Aubrey last night. A little bit older than her pics but still pretty cute. Easy to talk to seemed really down to earth. Only had time for a quick blow job but she did a good job and swallowed all the evidence. Shares a room with Kat. Worth a stop if you are in the area.

    https://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com...e/078070366585

  12. #2610

    Ryan

    Quote Originally Posted by SnjGuy33  [View Original Post]
    She used to work with the rip off artist Renee or Chloe and sometimes with dead eye Jenna.
    I happened to be out food shopping in mt laurel seen her in person shopping. She's tall and big bone. I like petite, slim or prego.

  13. #2609

    Thanks

    Does she do BBBJ, cim or cip?

  14. #2608

    Thank you

    Quote Originally Posted by LawnGuy1  [View Original Post]
    Thats Monica. Been around for awhile. Pics as you can see are HEAVILY edited. Still nop idea why so makes herself look clownish LOL. Seen here about a year ago BBBJ, cfs. Performance was. OK. Nothing to write home about, but ok. Would have considered seeing her again but then the text msgs all the time started so just blocked her. Friend saw her about month ago said same thing. Ehh time and constant texts afterward asking to meet so he changed his text number. Have to ask him cause I don't remember the donation.
    Thank you. I'm setting up to meet her been texting her.

  15. #2607
    Thats Monica. Been around for awhile. Pics as you can see are HEAVILY edited. Still nop idea why so makes herself look clownish LOL. Seen here about a year ago BBBJ, cfs. Performance was. OK. Nothing to write home about, but ok. Would have considered seeing her again but then the text msgs all the time started so just blocked her. Friend saw her about month ago said same thing. Ehh time and constant texts afterward asking to meet so he changed his text number. Have to ask him cause I don't remember the donation.


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape