Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,606 to 7,620 of 10226
-
10-17-20 01:33 #2621Regular Member

Posts: 6Sammie Storm
You must have caught Sammie on a bad day! She is normally always prepared with covers, wipes, new soap a little of a clean freak! She is definitely by far the best girl that I have received head from!(plus she loves COF! Actually made her cum from me busting on her pretty little face,) she has got ger weight back up, and has a nice fat ass with thick thighs! I have to say very trustworthy and I've sent deposits a few times, which she either ask for a deposit or picture of roses for verification and has always showed up on time! I know she was battling heart issues and was sick for awhile and explained bc of COVID she got hesitant to do some fetishes. The first time we ment, agreed that she wasnt as energetic but after that she is a firecracker! My opinion is after she's comfortable she becomes a freak and is a great time. Unrushed, clean and better looking in person! Very friendly and accommodating. Aslo, she's in the process of getting into sn apartment (over heard her on the phone) so I can't wait to have a regular who isn't at an hotel!
Originally Posted by InTheSun
[View Original Post]
-
10-16-20 19:42 #2620Regular Member

Posts: 1Camden escorts
Anyone know any good escorts in Camden? Need an outcall. Last time was almost set up during an incall so let's try to not do that again LOL. Or even in center city in Philly.
-
10-16-20 11:17 #2619Banned Member

Posts: 496Ahhh thanks!! I texted her for fun and it was a scam. Nice looking out thanks.
Originally Posted by Baddoggy
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-20 22:14 #2618Regular Member

Posts: 14Beware
Be careful with this one, she screwed me out of $20. Sent money thru app so she could uber to the motel then ghosts me for the rest of the night. First and last time I do that.
Originally Posted by FunSaMale
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-20 20:00 #2617Senior Member

Posts: 29Scammer
Pics are fake. http://www.xhams.gesek.info/regex/pa...-12138255.html.
Originally Posted by KennyNJ
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-20 19:43 #2616Senior Member

Posts: 120She also wants 300 for the hour. 185 and under 5'3". Those pics must be at the best possible angles.
Originally Posted by FunSaMale
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-20 19:02 #2615Banned Member

Posts: 496Tgtbt??
https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...n/048084482910
This girl popped onto my radar, but after reading her description, she requires a cash app deposit hahaha. Maybe I'll just text her for fun.
-
10-15-20 16:58 #2614Senior Member

Posts: 551Amanda
https://philadelphia.skipthegames.co...e/597569510941
Saw her in old city. She's amazing!
-
10-15-20 16:36 #2613Senior Member

Posts: 551Most likely a scam
She asked me to send her cashapp. I won't ever do that!
https://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com...r/400392657199
-
10-15-20 16:08 #2612Senior Member

Posts: 551Heaven
She does cip cim bbj and has breast milk if you like that lol
Originally Posted by BigDickBurgos
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-20 12:49 #2611Senior Member

Posts: 118Aubrey
Met Aubrey last night. A little bit older than her pics but still pretty cute. Easy to talk to seemed really down to earth. Only had time for a quick blow job but she did a good job and swallowed all the evidence. Shares a room with Kat. Worth a stop if you are in the area.
https://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com...e/078070366585
-
10-15-20 09:05 #2610Senior Member

Posts: 551Ryan
I happened to be out food shopping in mt laurel seen her in person shopping. She's tall and big bone. I like petite, slim or prego.
Originally Posted by SnjGuy33
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-20 08:25 #2609Senior Member

Posts: 25Thanks
Does she do BBBJ, cim or cip?
Originally Posted by FunSaMale
[View Original Post]
-
10-15-20 07:27 #2608Senior Member

Posts: 551Thank you
Thank you. I'm setting up to meet her been texting her.
Originally Posted by LawnGuy1
[View Original Post]
-
10-14-20 18:11 #2607Senior Member

Posts: 80Thats Monica. Been around for awhile. Pics as you can see are HEAVILY edited. Still nop idea why so makes herself look clownish LOL. Seen here about a year ago BBBJ, cfs. Performance was. OK. Nothing to write home about, but ok. Would have considered seeing her again but then the text msgs all the time started so just blocked her. Friend saw her about month ago said same thing. Ehh time and constant texts afterward asking to meet so he changed his text number. Have to ask him cause I don't remember the donation.
Originally Posted by FunSaMale
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




