Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 842 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 342 742 792 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 892 942 ... LastLast
Results 12,616 to 12,630 of 17733
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5118

    Experienced hottie

    Has anyone had the pleasure of her company? Thanks in advance!

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/e...ottie/33845501

  2. #5117

    I second

    In a era of fake pics, scams at least she is the real deal with real recent pic's. And if you are new to sticking a hard erect penis up a woman's anus / tail pipe, she will spread it open take every inch and drain you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Howard73  [View Original Post]
    I've been seeing Jesse for literally years, with no issues whatsoever, she is a really nice gal, and always provides a great service to me.

  3. #5116
    Quote Originally Posted by Faptastical  [View Original Post]
    I always avoided Jesse due to her having multiple accounts on escortbabylon each with different contact numbers. She may as well wave a red flag in my face.

    Can anyone else vouch for her and her multiple accounts / numbers?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3143913793/1

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6363300639/1

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3144512059/1
    I've been seeing Jesse for literally years, with no issues whatsoever, she is a really nice gal, and always provides a great service to me.

  4. #5115

    Can We All Agree.

    That not everyone can be the head doctor? I think half the girls on LC use that term, it is odd to me.

    That said, anyone have any leads on some very mature ladies? I have plenty of intel to share with you, let me know.

  5. #5114
    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    Does she do incall? What is a donation for hhr?
    Doing incall today according to latest ad.

  6. #5113

    Hilarious!

    LOL. At least this one doesn't give you any false expectations. She seems like a equal opportunity provider. But, WTF does she provide? Maybe? A covered HJ? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/55052324/ I'd bet this girls attitude is absolutely awful?

  7. #5112
    Quote Originally Posted by Hesdeadjim  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of Jesse (https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6363300639/1) I finally did get to see her and she is good fun, thanks yo everyone on this board who told me that I should try again with her.
    I always avoided Jesse due to her having multiple accounts on escortbabylon each with different contact numbers. She may as well wave a red flag in my face.

    Can anyone else vouch for her and her multiple accounts / numbers?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3143913793/1

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6363300639/1

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3144512059/1

  8. #5111
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueOne1977  [View Original Post]
    Yes. I've seen her twice. Both times were good and she is pretty reliable. I'm not sure where she is at now as its been a good 6 months since the last time I saw her. Give her a buzz. She's real and not crazy.
    Does she do incall? What is a donation for hhr?

  9. #5110
    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69;5022339[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/55014137/[/URL]

    LOL, I sure hope no one is really this stupid!
    There has to be one or two guys new to the hobby who might fall for it. Otherwise that's pretty ridiculous!

  10. #5109
    Quote Originally Posted by Manfree888  [View Original Post]
    Anybody had this one? Been seeing her posted and wanted to pull the trigger. Feel free to pm details.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/1...-only/29054941
    Yes. I've seen her twice. Both times were good and she is pretty reliable. I'm not sure where she is at now as its been a good 6 months since the last time I saw her. Give her a buzz. She's real and not crazy.

  11. #5108

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by Manfree888  [View Original Post]
    Anybody had this one? Been seeing her posted and wanted to pull the trigger. Feel free to pm details.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/1...-only/29054941
    She's legit.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/55010137/

    I haven't seen her but have texted her alot working on trying to set up a time.

  12. #5107

    Anyone?

    Anybody had this one? Been seeing her posted and wanted to pull the trigger. Feel free to pm details.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/1...-only/29054941

  13. #5106
    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69;5022339[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/55014137/[/URL]

    LOL, I sure hope no one is really this stupid!
    This was taken from the 1920 Listcrawler.

  14. #5105

    Don't worry

    Don't worry many did. Went to the website she required you to verify and gave their credit card info. Me. I just prepaid the $150.00 for a complete overnight. Still waiting for a response on where I am suppose to meet her from 5 hours ago when I sent it. NOT. Any guy that falls for this deserves to lose his hard earned money. Consider it a paid education. My favorites are when they pay ME to come f*uck them.

    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69;5022339[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/55014137/[/URL]

    LOL, I sure hope no one is really this stupid!

  15. #5104

    Just a little comic relief

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/55014137/

    LOL, I sure hope no one is really this stupid!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape