Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 842 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 342 742 792 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 892 942 ... LastLast
Results 12,616 to 12,630 of 17727
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5112
    Quote Originally Posted by Hesdeadjim  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of Jesse (https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6363300639/1) I finally did get to see her and she is good fun, thanks yo everyone on this board who told me that I should try again with her.
    I always avoided Jesse due to her having multiple accounts on escortbabylon each with different contact numbers. She may as well wave a red flag in my face.

    Can anyone else vouch for her and her multiple accounts / numbers?

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3143913793/1

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/6363300639/1

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/3144512059/1

  2. #5111
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueOne1977  [View Original Post]
    Yes. I've seen her twice. Both times were good and she is pretty reliable. I'm not sure where she is at now as its been a good 6 months since the last time I saw her. Give her a buzz. She's real and not crazy.
    Does she do incall? What is a donation for hhr?

  3. #5110
    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69;5022339[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/55014137/[/URL]

    LOL, I sure hope no one is really this stupid!
    There has to be one or two guys new to the hobby who might fall for it. Otherwise that's pretty ridiculous!

  4. #5109
    Quote Originally Posted by Manfree888  [View Original Post]
    Anybody had this one? Been seeing her posted and wanted to pull the trigger. Feel free to pm details.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/1...-only/29054941
    Yes. I've seen her twice. Both times were good and she is pretty reliable. I'm not sure where she is at now as its been a good 6 months since the last time I saw her. Give her a buzz. She's real and not crazy.

  5. #5108

    Summer

    Quote Originally Posted by Manfree888  [View Original Post]
    Anybody had this one? Been seeing her posted and wanted to pull the trigger. Feel free to pm details.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/1...-only/29054941
    She's legit.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/55010137/

    I haven't seen her but have texted her alot working on trying to set up a time.

  6. #5107

    Anyone?

    Anybody had this one? Been seeing her posted and wanted to pull the trigger. Feel free to pm details.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/1...-only/29054941

  7. #5106
    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69;5022339[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/55014137/[/URL]

    LOL, I sure hope no one is really this stupid!
    This was taken from the 1920 Listcrawler.

  8. #5105

    Don't worry

    Don't worry many did. Went to the website she required you to verify and gave their credit card info. Me. I just prepaid the $150.00 for a complete overnight. Still waiting for a response on where I am suppose to meet her from 5 hours ago when I sent it. NOT. Any guy that falls for this deserves to lose his hard earned money. Consider it a paid education. My favorites are when they pay ME to come f*uck them.

    Quote Originally Posted by DVelvet69;5022339[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/55014137/[/URL]

    LOL, I sure hope no one is really this stupid!

  9. #5104

    Just a little comic relief

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/55014137/

    LOL, I sure hope no one is really this stupid!

  10. #5103

    Any info on this cutie?


  11. #5102
    Quote Originally Posted by King50;5021725[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/missouri/stlouis/54974080/[/URL]
    Wrong link.

    Here is the correct one.

    https://callescort.org/314-833-8380

  12. #5101

    Escort Babylon posts missing phone #'s

    Just wondering if anyone knows why lately a bunch of the postings on Escort Babylon are missing the contact numbers.

    The same post on something like escort alligator will have the number, but then to read reviews your are switched to escort babylon. And the numbers disappear. It used to not do this.

    Maybe I have something set wrong? Does it on the computer and phone, across multiple browsers. It's kind of a pain in the ass to find a provider you'd like to contact and then re-search google hoping to find the "original" ad that babylon got it from.

  13. #5100

  14. #5099
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey91  [View Original Post]
    So who's got her P-Hub link? LOL.
    https://www.pornhub.com/model/bambiiquinn/videos

  15. #5098
    Quote Originally Posted by Aiming  [View Original Post]
    Hello mongers is Maneater still around I've texted her a few times no response I don't see her ad on skip the games last I heard she was a bit stressed, if any of you are still seeing her let me know I'll sit back and hope I've only seen her two times what fun.

    Thanks.
    She is fine and taking time to herself. Please respect that and do not text her right now if you want a shot at her sometime in the future.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape