Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 861 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 361 761 811 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 911 961 1361 ... LastLast
Results 12,901 to 12,915 of 26919
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14019

    Sorry about Amber Lynn

    Sorry that Happened to you.

    "Her banking" sounds bullshit but maybe one more shot at getting it back. Sucks.

    Too bad. Her body is absolutely my type.

    Quote Originally Posted by NamLiam85  [View Original Post]
    When I asked for a refund she said it'd take 10-15 days because of "her banking". It's been over 3 weeks now.

  2. #14018

    Cookie in Elk Grove. Avoid

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...cago/55067254/

    Saw this Cookie girl. Terrible experience. Not fat but way worse looking than the pics. She was either really drunk or high. Total dead fish with performance, and I saw what looked like a sore near her lady parts. Avoid this one, and tell your friends to avoid her.

  3. #14017

    Its been over 3 weeks

    Quote Originally Posted by HobbyLover  [View Original Post]
    When I booked her and prepaid for the extra half hour free she bailed on me as well. However she immediately refunded the money. I was only out whatever fee the cashapp or whatever I used.

    I hadn't heard of her ripping anyone off.
    When I asked for a refund she said it'd take 10-15 days because of "her banking". It's been over 3 weeks now.

  4. #14016

    Anyone?

    Has anyone seen bunny lately? Followed her on snap and she posts pics of her pimps with guns. Kinda off putting, wonder why a provider would do that. She's been reviewed before and I don't think I recall any trouble with her but wondering if anyone's seen her lately?

  5. #14015

    Amber Lynn Bailed on me as well.

    When I booked her and prepaid for the extra half hour free she bailed on me as well. However she immediately refunded the money. I was only out whatever fee the cashapp or whatever I used.

    I hadn't heard of her ripping anyone off.

    Quote Originally Posted by NamLiam85  [View Original Post]
    I know there's previous reports and obviously wish I read beforehand. Booked and prepaid and still awaiting for a refund (guessing its lost) .

    Tried booking and then texts saying family emergency and makes excuses.

    https://tryst.link/escort/amber-lynn-53
    Last edited by Hobby Lover; 10-14-20 at 15:24. Reason: clarified title

  6. #14014
    Quote Originally Posted by NamLiam85  [View Original Post]
    I know there's previous reports and obviously wish I read beforehand. Booked and prepaid and still awaiting for a refund (guessing its lost) .

    Tried booking and then texts saying family emergency and makes excuses.

    https://tryst.link/escort/amber-lynn-53
    Never pre-pay, never deposit. Sorry to hear what you went through.

  7. #14013

    Chloe Chi. MA

    Quote Originally Posted by GrandAlley  [View Original Post]
    I've heard Chloe at MA is good for that.
    Agree.

    Chloe Chi from MA is the best throat fuck I have had in a while.

    Be careful here as there is a Chloe Love at MA also. She's great too, but no throat fuck that I know of -.

  8. #14012
    Quote Originally Posted by HanginBalls  [View Original Post]
    Go back to where you came from!! Goes by Lexus. She says she's new (speaks the lingo, though). Posted on LC over 40 in Arl. Hts. Around 7 am today. Rolled the dice and crapped out
    Damn what happened? I was going to try to contact her today for an appointment.

  9. #14011

    Amber Lynn

    I know there's previous reports and obviously wish I read beforehand. Booked and prepaid and still awaiting for a refund (guessing its lost) .

    Tried booking and then texts saying family emergency and makes excuses.

    https://tryst.link/escort/amber-lynn-53

  10. #14010

    New Blonde in Town:

    Go back to where you came from!! Goes by Lexus. She says she's new (speaks the lingo, though). Posted on LC over 40 in Arl. Hts. Around 7 am today. Rolled the dice and crapped out!!

  11. #14009
    Quote Originally Posted by RationalityLoL  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of that MickSwagger, can anybody give recommendations on girls who let you really throat bang them?
    I've heard Chloe at MA is good for that.

  12. #14008

    Girls who let you throat bang them

    Speaking of that MickSwagger, can anybody give recommendations on girls who let you really throat bang them?

  13. #14007

    Schaumburg?

    New in Schaumburg, would appreciate the salad tossing girls info!

    Quote Originally Posted by MickSwagger  [View Original Post]
    Alot of the asian apt girls in Schaumburg I've had toss salad for like 20 min straight.

    Also throat banged to puking.

    Cool stuff.

    I'm bored with it now.
    .

  14. #14006

    Anyone head out to the Western Burbs?

    Has anyone seen? I'm looking for recent reviews:

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3312276597

    This one:

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3127752455

    And this one:

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/6303602874

    I know the last one has been reviewed but it has been a while, does anyone have any updates? She seems pricey so I'd like to verify as much as I can.

  15. #14005

    Ugh. Don't remind me

    Quote Originally Posted by HanginBalls  [View Original Post]
    Gave her a Hondo for a lackluster BBBJ! Had to SS to get off! She looked disheveled, At least brush you hair before meeting someone!
    I had hoped to successfully erase my memory of her but you two have brought it front and center. LOT'S of better options out there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape