Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 862 of 1796 FirstFirst ... 362 762 812 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 912 962 1362 ... LastLast
Results 12,916 to 12,930 of 26928
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14013

    Chloe Chi. MA

    Quote Originally Posted by GrandAlley  [View Original Post]
    I've heard Chloe at MA is good for that.
    Agree.

    Chloe Chi from MA is the best throat fuck I have had in a while.

    Be careful here as there is a Chloe Love at MA also. She's great too, but no throat fuck that I know of -.

  2. #14012
    Quote Originally Posted by HanginBalls  [View Original Post]
    Go back to where you came from!! Goes by Lexus. She says she's new (speaks the lingo, though). Posted on LC over 40 in Arl. Hts. Around 7 am today. Rolled the dice and crapped out
    Damn what happened? I was going to try to contact her today for an appointment.

  3. #14011

    Amber Lynn

    I know there's previous reports and obviously wish I read beforehand. Booked and prepaid and still awaiting for a refund (guessing its lost) .

    Tried booking and then texts saying family emergency and makes excuses.

    https://tryst.link/escort/amber-lynn-53

  4. #14010

    New Blonde in Town:

    Go back to where you came from!! Goes by Lexus. She says she's new (speaks the lingo, though). Posted on LC over 40 in Arl. Hts. Around 7 am today. Rolled the dice and crapped out!!

  5. #14009
    Quote Originally Posted by RationalityLoL  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of that MickSwagger, can anybody give recommendations on girls who let you really throat bang them?
    I've heard Chloe at MA is good for that.

  6. #14008

    Girls who let you throat bang them

    Speaking of that MickSwagger, can anybody give recommendations on girls who let you really throat bang them?

  7. #14007

    Schaumburg?

    New in Schaumburg, would appreciate the salad tossing girls info!

    Quote Originally Posted by MickSwagger  [View Original Post]
    Alot of the asian apt girls in Schaumburg I've had toss salad for like 20 min straight.

    Also throat banged to puking.

    Cool stuff.

    I'm bored with it now.
    .

  8. #14006

    Anyone head out to the Western Burbs?

    Has anyone seen? I'm looking for recent reviews:

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3312276597

    This one:

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/3127752455

    And this one:

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/6303602874

    I know the last one has been reviewed but it has been a while, does anyone have any updates? She seems pricey so I'd like to verify as much as I can.

  9. #14005

    Ugh. Don't remind me

    Quote Originally Posted by HanginBalls  [View Original Post]
    Gave her a Hondo for a lackluster BBBJ! Had to SS to get off! She looked disheveled, At least brush you hair before meeting someone!
    I had hoped to successfully erase my memory of her but you two have brought it front and center. LOT'S of better options out there.

  10. #14004
    Quote Originally Posted by JayKay8  [View Original Post]
    They are not the same. I've seen both and have reported on both.
    Stay away from 1st one for sure. Nuttty as a fruit cake.

  11. #14003

    Latina

    Looking for a Latina around 19 - 21. Can trade. PM is fine.

  12. #14002

    Cara

    Anybody have any leads on Cara? She used to be based in Rutgers park and Evanston. She's a petite women, probably latina and was an ATF. DMs welcome.

  13. #14001
    Senior Member


    Posts: 352

    Money up front. Never

    I've never met her, but the girl in the photos used to work. Even know her name via a mugshot or two from the past. Don't let that fool you. No way that this isn't a scam asking for $35 cashapp upfront. There are things listed on her menu she would never do too. Money upfront is always a scam with the exception of a few well verified providers that ask a little for outcall.

    https://chicago.skipthegames.com/fem...e/174641115042

  14. #14000

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by FastBart  [View Original Post]
    Saw Nina, back in April. She shares the room with Sophia (only gives BJ) . When I saw her she was reasonably priced. Then about end of May she started asking a lot more. 220 for hh. She was fun, was into it. A little baby damage, But would say worth the higher prices.
    Thanks for the heads up I will give her a shot.

  15. #13999

    Dead on!!

    Quote Originally Posted by BartekPiwo  [View Original Post]
    So I am going over this dream that I had with Jen. Set up with text was easy enough.

    Pros: She is a nice enough woman that gives a ok BBBJ if you can put her looks out of your mind.

    Cons: none of the pictures in her ad are real. She is much older and heavier, huge midsection to her. Her incall is messy and cluttered and has dogs running around all over. Definitely would not repeat this dream as it bordered on nightmarish.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...-4783/33806528
    Gave her a Hondo for a lackluster BBBJ! Had to SS to get off! She looked disheveled, At least brush you hair before meeting someone!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape