Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 843 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 343 743 793 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 893 943 ... LastLast
Results 12,631 to 12,645 of 17724
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5094
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoSheds  [View Original Post]
    Her biggest issue is how unenthusiastic she can be. Good looking and nice enough but if she is not into you it will be a total snore fest.
    So who's got her P-Hub link? LOL.

  2. #5093

    Kylee

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobydude1000  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/54988025/

    Might try this one. Any thoughts or experiences? Seems reasonable which might mean run like hell. PM if you prefer. Got info on a regular of mine who jacked up her rates but still might be attractive for some. Will exchange for some solid information.
    Her biggest issue is how unenthusiastic she can be. Good looking and nice enough but if she is not into you it will be a total snore fest.

  3. #5092

    Kylee

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/54988025/

    Might try this one. Any thoughts or experiences? Seems reasonable which might mean run like hell. PM if you prefer. Got info on a regular of mine who jacked up her rates but still might be attractive for some. Will exchange for some solid information.

  4. #5091

    Eden

    OK,

    Someone decided to share links to all of Angel's sites, ads with her friends and family. This led to a break and a new name. Dude, you are an asshole.

    I saw Eden last week. Do you know the difference between a master carpenter and an apprentice? Master skills and experience are what you get with Eden. 10:00 AM is 10:00 AM. I was met at the door, right on time, after following clear directions by a freshly made up beauty in an one piece nightie. Some quick preliminaries and the nightie is gone and the fun starts. She isn't 22 so if that is what you are looking for, check elsewhere. She is toned, has excellent man mades and knows how to keep your motor running. I had a great time. My only regret, I did the 30 minute special. I should of sprung for the hour.

    Before you ask 30 minutes ends in FS with several positions if you want.

  5. #5090

    Angel / Eden

    Quote Originally Posted by Tech3521  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm the Angel for the old YGND is infact Eden? I've seen Angel 3 times a dew years ago and would like to partake again if she is still out there, I though I saw she changed her name to Eden but can't find the post again. Just trying to confirm it is her.
    I can confirm that the former Angel of YGND now goes by Eden (https://www.adultlook.com/p/3125612). I can also confirm that when it comes to looks, service and communication she is the gold standard!

  6. #5089

    Tiny cutie

    [QUOTE=EsGarcea;5020275]Link isn't working.[/QUOTEhttps://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/54974080/

  7. #5088

    Tiny cutie

    [QUOTE=King50;5020005]I contacted this girl and asked her for a pic to confirm that she is real. But she never sends me one. Anyone saw her?[/qoute]http://<a href="https://escortalliga.../54974080/</a>.

  8. #5087

    Eden

    Quote Originally Posted by Tech3521  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm the Angel for the old YGND is infact Eden? I've seen Angel 3 times a dew years ago and would like to partake again if she is still out there, I though I saw she changed her name to Eden but can't find the post again. Just trying to confirm it is her.
    Yes, it's her. One of the best.

  9. #5086
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech3521  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone confirm the Angel for the old YGND is infact Eden? I've seen Angel 3 times a dew years ago and would like to partake again if she is still out there, I though I saw she changed her name to Eden but can't find the post again. Just trying to confirm it is her.
    Indeed, this her. They are one in the same.

  10. #5085
    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    I contacted this girl and asked her for a pic to confirm that she is real. But she never sends me one. Anyone saw her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_lis...39a32f8de3e2f?
    Link isn't working.

  11. #5084

    Other apps

    Quote Originally Posted by Tech3521  [View Original Post]
    Can anyo e tell me if girls are posting in Snap or Instgram, or were else to find them? The only place I know to look is listcrawler and it seems to be the same few repeating girls or scams. I know there has to be somewhere to find new girls.
    I've seen women on KIK groups advertising for services. Search in public groups with #stl and you'll find p2 p groups, etc.

  12. #5083

    Tiny cutie

    I contacted this girl and asked her for a pic to confirm that she is real. But she never sends me one. Anyone saw her?

    https://escortbabylon.net/review_lis...39a32f8de3e2f?

  13. #5082

    Angel / Eden

    Can anyone confirm the Angel for the old YGND is infact Eden? I've seen Angel 3 times a dew years ago and would like to partake again if she is still out there, I though I saw she changed her name to Eden but can't find the post again. Just trying to confirm it is her.

  14. #5081

    Snap chat and Instagram

    Can anyo e tell me if girls are posting in Snap or Instgram, or were else to find them? The only place I know to look is listcrawler and it seems to be the same few repeating girls or scams. I know there has to be somewhere to find new girls.

  15. #5080

    That's her

    Quote Originally Posted by QueNine  [View Original Post]
    Grabbed the wrong profile. Here's the correct one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/54913530/
    Anyone have any experience with her? Thinking about taking the plunge.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape