Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 127 of 205 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 177 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 3061
Come Relax with Us
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1171
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/california/los_...1.htm?cat=1503

    GFE, tried to keep up with me on outcall.

    I was to big to deep throat. Amazing banging body. I had to start slow because of my girth.

    I got the idea that BBFS was available if a regular.
    Rates? I'm curious about what the Eros chicks ask for. I've never seen a non porn chick from Eros.

  2. #1170
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1108

    Taylor Reed

    https://www.eros.com/california/los_...1.htm?cat=1503

    GFE, tried to keep up with me on outcall.

    I was to big to deep throat. Amazing banging body. I had to start slow because of my girth.

    I got the idea that BBFS was available if a regular.

  3. #1169
    Quote Originally Posted by Phlampson  [View Original Post]
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/HotnSpicy

    I think her name is Kelly. She's legitimately in her 50's (maybe 60's) but had a great body when I last saw her 3-4 years ago. Sweet lady and fun to talk to.
    Kelly is definitely older, but she can hang with the best of the young ones. She still has a killer body and is sexy as heck. Because she is so petite, you can totally envelop her while you slam away inside her womanly goodness. And it is good! She likes to use coconut oil, FYI.

  4. #1168
    Quote Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63  [View Original Post]
    Any idea if this one will creampie?
    A very big No.

  5. #1167
    Quote Originally Posted by NickSgv  [View Original Post]
    Google her email address and you'll find 10 pages of reviews on TER.

    Chohottostarroc On Hx. Flies in from Korea. 05 dmh on insta and has an onlyfans if you want to take a look.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Chohottostarroc

    https://instagram.com/05dmh?igshid=1s0ifijbh5tfa
    Any idea if this one will creampie?

  6. #1166
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJd1986  [View Original Post]
    She's been around a few years. Used to be a different name. Star Roc. She's legit. I haven't personally seen her but remember reading good reviews about 3 years ago.

    Google her email address and you'll find 10 pages of reviews on TER
    Star has been around longer than a few year but she is legit.

    As always be polite and she will treat you right. Full GFE.

    Even seen her in Korea once.

  7. #1165

    Star Roc

    Google her email address and you'll find 10 pages of reviews on TER.

    Chohottostarroc On Hx. Flies in from Korea. 05 dmh on insta and has an onlyfans if you want to take a look.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Chohottostarroc

    https://instagram.com/05dmh?igshid=1s0ifijbh5tfa

  8. #1164
    Quote Originally Posted by GtobMe  [View Original Post]
    Hi fellow mongers, I was doing a bit of a search and came across this beauty. Has a social media, some positive reviews on PD which I take with a grain of salt, and here on the forums just one post about her that's mixed. She's back in town and really wanting to book but at the same time just want some more information. Here's the link to the PD posting. She's also on the forums in the HX OC thread.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Nayeon

    Any info would help!
    She's been around a few years. Used to be a different name. Star Roc. She's legit. I haven't personally seen her but remember reading good reviews about 3 years ago.

    Google her email address and you'll find 10 pages of reviews on TER

  9. #1163
    Quote Originally Posted by GtobMe  [View Original Post]
    Hi fellow mongers, I was doing a bit of a search and came across this beauty. Has a social media, some positive reviews on PD which I take with a grain of salt, and here on the forums just one post about her that's mixed. She's back in town and really wanting to book but at the same time just want some more information. Here's the link to the PD posting. She's also on the forums in the HX OC thread.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Nayeon

    Any info would help!
    I used to see her regularly back in 2015. Nayeon used to go by Star Rock back then. She was amazing the first few visits. As time progressed though, her attitude changed and my visits became more mechanical. Her rates went up and her menu became more restrictive. My last interaction with her was not pleasant. I had scheduled a date with her in the morning for that night. Unfortunately I had to cancel due to having to work late. I text her to let her know. This was a few hours before our meeting, so it wasn't last minute. Nayeon was very upset, she cussed me out and told me to never bother booking with her again. This all caught me off guard, but I've respected her wishes and I've gone to monger elsewhere.

    YMMV of course. If you do wind up seeing her, I recommend a half hour date, just so that you can get a feel for her.

  10. #1162

    LaylaTheCutie

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif.../LaylaTheCutie

    19 year old cutie. Great body and great face.

    Anybody been with her?

  11. #1161

    Nayeon

    Hi fellow mongers, I was doing a bit of a search and came across this beauty. Has a social media, some positive reviews on PD which I take with a grain of salt, and here on the forums just one post about her that's mixed. She's back in town and really wanting to book but at the same time just want some more information. Here's the link to the PD posting. She's also on the forums in the HX OC thread.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Nayeon

    Any info would help!

  12. #1160
    Quote Originally Posted by Twmujin  [View Original Post]
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Sxyvictoria

    Anyone seen her recently? Set up a date via text for next week.
    So, how was date did ye get creampie action? From my notes she no longer allows it? But, as always YMMV.

  13. #1159
    Quote Originally Posted by Phlampson  [View Original Post]
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/HotnSpicy

    I think her name is Kelly. She's legitimately in her 50's (maybe 60's) but had a great body when I last saw her 3-4 years ago. Sweet lady and fun to talk to.
    Saw her several years ago and had a rockinh bod for a 55-60 why / o.

    She is really cool and friend saw her and said body still good for her age. She is short and be very honest she does look older in the face (wrinkles) in person.

  14. #1158

    Gilf

    Quote Originally Posted by CrustyOldGuy  [View Original Post]
    If anyone has info on a GILF or older MILF they would be willing to share please PM me. I saw older Kim (busty Caucasian) a while back but don't think she's still around.

    Thank you.
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/HotnSpicy

    I think her name is Kelly. She's legitimately in her 50's (maybe 60's) but had a great body when I last saw her 3-4 years ago. Sweet lady and fun to talk to.

  15. #1157
    Quote Originally Posted by CrustyOldGuy  [View Original Post]
    Thank you for the info. Nicole is listed as 25-35 - a little young to be a GILF? Purrfect seemscloser to what I'm looking for. Can you give an idea of her expected donation for her time
    Nicole is definitely not in the 25-35 range. She's in her 50's. You can expect something like 200 hr with her. She had a dog, she makes you a coctail and its a very relaxed atmosphere--good at creating chemistry.

    I saw her over a year ago, if I ever have the GILF fetish, I would repeat.

    Purrfect if I remember correctly was 150 hh /250 hr. Purrrfect asked for donation up front, and counted it. She seemed to be a clean-freak, which I guess maybe is a positive now--but I would say mechanical.

    I saw maybe 2 years ago. I would not repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape