Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 128 of 205 FirstFirst ... 28 78 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 178 ... LastLast
Results 1,906 to 1,920 of 3061
Renew at Renewal
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1156

    Sxyvic

    Quote Originally Posted by AmgPhilly63  [View Original Post]
    Any clue if she will do creampies?
    My notes say yes but I haven't seen her.

  2. #1155

    GILFs

    Quote Originally Posted by FacePalm99  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/nicole-e...-county-324352

    You will have a great time with her if you like GILFs.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/purrfectcompanion

    Definitely a GILF with big titstoo much of a GILF for me. I was about to turn around and leave, because she's OLD. But felt bad bc she paused as if she expected me to (and apparently many people do just turn around and leave). So bit the bullet and felt extra shameful after.
    Thank you for the info. Nicole is listed as 25-35 - a little young to be a GILF? Purrfect seemscloser to what I'm looking for. Can you give an idea of her expected donation for her time?

  3. #1154
    Quote Originally Posted by CrustyOldGuy  [View Original Post]
    If anyone has info on a GILF or older MILF they would be willing to share please PM me. I saw older Kim (busty Caucasian) a while back but don't think she's still around.

    Thank you.
    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/nicole-e...-county-324352

    You will have a great time with her if you like GILFs.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/purrfectcompanion

    Definitely a GILF with big tits—too much of a GILF for me. I was about to turn around and leave, because she's OLD. But felt bad bc she paused as if she expected me to (and apparently many people do just turn around and leave). So bit the bullet and felt extra shameful after.

  4. #1153

    Hx

    Quote Originally Posted by HapaBoy86  [View Original Post]
    Are you on hx there are alot of milfs and Gilfs!
    I am now. Thanks!!

  5. #1152

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by Sining  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone see here she has some reviews haven't pulled the trigger but she looks good.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...unty/54120380/
    I saw her back in April. We agreed to hhr, she came over to my place, everything was covered. I will say this, she only allowed me doggy but during our session she randomly pulled out lube and started slowly pushing me inside the pooper. I was surprised and just went with it.

  6. #1151
    Quote Originally Posted by CrustyOldGuy  [View Original Post]
    If anyone has info on a GILF or older MILF they would be willing to share please PM me. I saw older Kim (busty Caucasian) a while back but don't think she's still around.

    Thank you.
    Are you on hx there are alot of milfs and Gilfs!

  7. #1150
    Quote Originally Posted by StormShadow  [View Original Post]
    If you're looking for a deepthroat champ try zerine777 on hx. She'll take a good throat pounding with cim too. Don't remember if she swallows though.
    Can you DM me her info?

  8. #1149

    These ladies?

    CIM / DT / MSOG / BBBJ // GFE / TRUSTWORTHY?

    MilaPrincess https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...e/MilaPrincess.

    Leilani_Bangkok.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Leilani_Bangkok

    Kim Kakes.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...rvine/Kimkakes

    Nikkitorrance123.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/nikkitorrance123

    HiddenTemptation.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ddenTemptation

    LylithLaVey.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/LylithLaVey

    Natalialoveeee.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Natalialoveeee

    CamiiKaylaXO.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/CamiiKaylaXO

    PaulinaG94.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/PaulinaG94

    Kenlani.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Kenlani

    ExoticAura.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/ExoticAura

    ShesSoBeautifulll.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/ShesSoBeautifulll

    Hazel-haze.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/hazel-haze

    MiaLuvv.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/MiaLuvv

    Kimberlyli.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Kimberlyli

    Royale. Treat.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Royale.Treat

    Roxannebanks.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/roxannebanks

    Eastcoastbaby.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/eastcoastbaby

    Something_special.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Something_special

    JadeBaby.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/JadeBaby

    Nikkinicolleee.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Nikkinicolleee

    Athenapatron.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Athenapatron

    Kaiah.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/Kaiah

    *note* fijifalzz never replied. In in a wheelchair with a pretty girthy cock. Looking to get choked down.

  9. #1148
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTrust55  [View Original Post]
    Texted her yesterday no response. I'm in a wheelchair and don't have any references but asked if other forms of screening would suffice. Hopefully she will text back.

    Hard to find an escort for me it seems who is trustworthy, msog and a dt champ / great head game.

    I just want to get throated for the first time in my life fellas LOL.
    If you're looking for a deepthroat champ try zerine777 on hx. She'll take a good throat pounding with cim too. Don't remember if she swallows though.

  10. #1147

    Gilf

    If anyone has info on a GILF or older MILF they would be willing to share please PM me. I saw older Kim (busty Caucasian) a while back but don't think she's still around.

    Thank you.

  11. #1146
    Quote Originally Posted by Twmujin  [View Original Post]
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Sxyvictoria

    Anyone seen her recently? Set up a date via text for next week.
    Any clue if she will do creampies?

  12. #1145

    Sxy-Kristina Latina MILF

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Sxyvictoria

    Anyone seen her recently? Set up a date via text for next week.

  13. #1144

    Pregnant now

    She's doing pregnant fetish's now. Lucky for me it's been over a year since I BBFS CIP her. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thanxxx  [View Original Post]
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Jay.Jay

    Goes by Tess. Has a pretty decent head game and has been doing BBFS with CIP for years at the same price rate as her first day on pretty much.

  14. #1143
    Quote Originally Posted by Thanxxx  [View Original Post]
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Jay.Jay

    Goes by Tess. Has a pretty decent head game and has been doing BBFS with CIP for years at the same price rate as her first day on pretty much.
    I've bb her so many times! But, the last time I saw her I headed for mexico to lick that bald pussy and than I smelt it and wished I never crossed the border! It smelled and said hell nah and I gloved up this time and pounded and pounded til I blew. When I pulled out I got a whiff and it wasn't pleasent. Haven't gone back and now I see she is preggo also.

  15. #1142

    Jay. Jay

    Quote Originally Posted by EdwardAppleby  [View Original Post]
    No. This girl is / was on HX too, but it's not Shelby. They look nothing like each other.

    This girl used to go by the name Jay or Jayla or something like that.
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Jay.Jay

    Goes by Tess. Has a pretty decent head game and has been doing BBFS with CIP for years at the same price rate as her first day on pretty much.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape