Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,956 to 23,970 of 41302
-
10-13-20 07:39 #17347Regular Member

Posts: 14Mandi
Has anyone seen her?
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...i/899936199817
-
10-12-20 23:15 #17346Senior Member

Posts: 174She's real
She's real. It's her pictures and she looks good. Everything covered and a lot of rules and high price. There are other reports on her.
Originally Posted by GooGooWall91
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-20 21:43 #17345Senior Member

Posts: 188Megan
She's real and hot as hell, stays in upscale hotels and great comms. Very limited FS menu and higher than average rates. For more details do a search for Megan, there are several detailed reviews on here within the past 6 or 8 weeks.
Originally Posted by GooGooWall91
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-20 20:56 #17344Senior Member

Posts: 115Any info
So She looks like the total package, but I was just wondering if she's real or not.
Any information Would be wonderful.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/462146510643
-
10-12-20 18:41 #17343Senior Member

Posts: 909Yes that's her
This is her second time trying to defend herself from what I and another posted how many months ago? Like how deranged can you be to dig through all these post to find one more than a year ago to now respond? This what she messaged me.
Originally Posted by MetricMechanic
[View Original Post]
"you're dead wrong.
This lady has been thru so much to be alive so your opinion is yours".
Like I care. ?
I'm not even trying to be mean, but really? I know jax isn't pouring with decent providers, but "that" is unacceptable.
-
10-12-20 16:42 #17342Senior Member

Posts: 2995 Mario Coins!
This one took all day to respond and she wants 3 hh or 5 hr. Probably got GPS too. I bowed out before asking for no-go's.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...o/939202762586
-
10-12-20 15:31 #17341Senior Member

Posts: 224Summer-Almost Pulled The Trigger yesterday
Not sre on this one. History does show her being in Jax on and off the last month. Wrote back fast with a $100.00 HH Incall quote. The a kind of "Are you coming not or am I just wasting time?" I wrote 8 pm as it was 3:30 pm. Nothing. I wrote back 8;00 again. I finally get ""I won't be available at 8 PM. " That's it. Maybe she just does day times? Maybe left town? Appears not to have any post out today. Advise or PM.
Some lookers on Adult Search today that COULD be real.
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-20 13:55 #17340Senior Member

Posts: 248She did say looking for adventurous gentlemen.
If you do your part well she may squirt while facesitting! Report back please.
Originally Posted by Motoyo
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-20 12:35 #17339Senior Member

Posts: 180Everyone needs work / money I suppose do what they can get to by. But she would have to pay me, and even then I'd second guess if I need money THAT bad.
Originally Posted by JoeGannOnLct
[View Original Post]
On the ad lists "Face sitting"...I just threw up a little in my mouth..
-
10-12-20 12:02 #17338Senior Member

Posts: 82Desiree
Unfortunately she has went down hill. She has track marks up and down her arm and scabs all over her body. I saw not to long ago and she was jumping around like a Mexican jumping bean amd couldn't stop picking her scabs. I got out of there quick. It's a shame considering she used to be such a beautiful girl and hate to see these substances take their toll on beautiful individuals.
Originally Posted by FilthyFcker
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-20 12:01 #17337Senior Member

Posts: 57Good time with her WTF
Obviously your her or a good friend. I've seen her in person, not on a visit, she's definitely a pass.
Originally Posted by Someguylooking
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-20 10:30 #17336Senior Member

Posts: 71Same here. She was a complete and utter *****. She can keep her gps and attitude. The word needs to be out on that one.
Originally Posted by Lester545
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-20 10:23 #17335Senior Member

Posts: 919Seriously?
The ad asking for a deposit up front and mentioning ridiculously low prices for a hottie. The dude behind that scam might as well write "this ad is fake" in the body text.
Originally Posted by MKinsella08
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-20 10:21 #17334Senior Member

Posts: 693Jaden opinions
I've seen her a few times over the past 3 years.
She pops up as need arises then goes dark.
She's ok and has as much menu as your heart desires.
Just recommend that you provide a place (or car date) b / c you will NOT like the rooms she borrows from friends.
Originally Posted by Steve7080
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-20 10:10 #17333Regular Member

Posts: 13Sent her a text last night. No reply back.
Originally Posted by KoolBreeze
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






