Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17347

  2. #17346

    She's real

    Quote Originally Posted by GooGooWall91  [View Original Post]
    So She looks like the total package, but I was just wondering if she's real or not.

    Any information Would be wonderful.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/462146510643
    She's real. It's her pictures and she looks good. Everything covered and a lot of rules and high price. There are other reports on her.

  3. #17345

    Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by GooGooWall91  [View Original Post]
    So She looks like the total package, but I was just wondering if she's real or not.

    Any information Would be wonderful.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/462146510643
    She's real and hot as hell, stays in upscale hotels and great comms. Very limited FS menu and higher than average rates. For more details do a search for Megan, there are several detailed reviews on here within the past 6 or 8 weeks.

  4. #17344

    Any info

    So She looks like the total package, but I was just wondering if she's real or not.

    Any information Would be wonderful.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/462146510643

  5. #17343

    Yes that's her

    Quote Originally Posted by MetricMechanic  [View Original Post]
    Obviously your her or a good friend. I've seen her in person, not on a visit, she's definitely a pass.
    This is her second time trying to defend herself from what I and another posted how many months ago? Like how deranged can you be to dig through all these post to find one more than a year ago to now respond? This what she messaged me.

    "you're dead wrong.

    This lady has been thru so much to be alive so your opinion is yours".

    Like I care. ?

    I'm not even trying to be mean, but really? I know jax isn't pouring with decent providers, but "that" is unacceptable.

  6. #17342

    5 Mario Coins!

    This one took all day to respond and she wants 3 hh or 5 hr. Probably got GPS too. I bowed out before asking for no-go's.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...o/939202762586
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails hooo.jpg‎   hooooo.jpg‎  

  7. #17341

    Summer-Almost Pulled The Trigger yesterday

    Not sre on this one. History does show her being in Jax on and off the last month. Wrote back fast with a $100.00 HH Incall quote. The a kind of "Are you coming not or am I just wasting time?" I wrote 8 pm as it was 3:30 pm. Nothing. I wrote back 8;00 again. I finally get ""I won't be available at 8 PM. " That's it. Maybe she just does day times? Maybe left town? Appears not to have any post out today. Advise or PM.

    Some lookers on Adult Search today that COULD be real.

    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    Was going to pull the trigger on this one yesterday. But her location off Art Museum made me second guess it. She even provided a verification video. Has anyone tried it out yet?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/322064974368

  8. #17340

    She did say looking for adventurous gentlemen.

    If you do your part well she may squirt while facesitting! Report back please.

    Quote Originally Posted by Motoyo  [View Original Post]
    Everyone needs work / money I suppose do what they can get to by. But she would have to pay me, and even then I'd second guess if I need money THAT bad.
    On the ad lists "Face sitting"...I just threw up a little in my mouth..

  9. #17339
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeGannOnLct  [View Original Post]
    UGH. Barf-a-roni. You don't have to tell me to avoid. Who the fuck is PAYING for THAT?
    Everyone needs work / money I suppose do what they can get to by. But she would have to pay me, and even then I'd second guess if I need money THAT bad.
    On the ad lists "Face sitting"...I just threw up a little in my mouth..

  10. #17338

    Desiree

    Quote Originally Posted by FilthyFcker  [View Original Post]
    Same here. She was a complete and utter *****. She can keep her gps and attitude. The word needs to be out on that one.
    Unfortunately she has went down hill. She has track marks up and down her arm and scabs all over her body. I saw not to long ago and she was jumping around like a Mexican jumping bean amd couldn't stop picking her scabs. I got out of there quick. It's a shame considering she used to be such a beautiful girl and hate to see these substances take their toll on beautiful individuals.

  11. #17337

    Good time with her WTF

    Quote Originally Posted by Someguylooking  [View Original Post]
    Actually I had a decent time with her.
    Obviously your her or a good friend. I've seen her in person, not on a visit, she's definitely a pass.

  12. #17336
    Quote Originally Posted by Lester545  [View Original Post]
    Yesterday, sent a message asking HH price, and was told $170. I think high based on the reviews.

    Desiree. STG.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...6/409729770138
    Same here. She was a complete and utter *****. She can keep her gps and attitude. The word needs to be out on that one.

  13. #17335

    Seriously?

    The ad asking for a deposit up front and mentioning ridiculously low prices for a hottie. The dude behind that scam might as well write "this ad is fake" in the body text.

    Quote Originally Posted by MKinsella08  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried and had any luck with this one?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...0/079230346840

  14. #17334

    Jaden opinions

    I've seen her a few times over the past 3 years.

    She pops up as need arises then goes dark.

    She's ok and has as much menu as your heart desires.

    Just recommend that you provide a place (or car date) b / c you will NOT like the rooms she borrows from friends.

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve7080  [View Original Post]
    Looks familiar but search comes up empty. Anyone?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...u/284632584697

  15. #17333
    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    Not sure about the BBFS. That's not my thing so I didn't ask. Just make sure you tell her your a member on here. That should secure you a good time. LOL.
    Sent her a text last night. No reply back.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape