Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 509 of 682 FirstFirst ... 9 409 459 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 559 609 ... LastLast
Results 7,621 to 7,635 of 10220
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2600
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysHorny625  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any intel on Bella baby posting on sgt area of Salem and Pennsville area texted a couple of times but no response ad is on there everyday.
    Search belly baby south jersey in the forums, you'll see the are a lot of info on her. Good luck.

  2. #2599
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysHorny625  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have any intel on Bella baby posting on sgt area of Salem and Pennsville area texted a couple of times but no response ad is on there everyday.
    She's on the avoid list.

  3. #2598

    Bella baby

    Anybody have any intel on Bella baby posting on sgt area of Salem and Pennsville area texted a couple of times but no response ad is on there everyday.

  4. #2597
    Quote Originally Posted by ClamHammer  [View Original Post]
    I talked to her, seems legit, but did not visit. She claims to have recently moved here from California.
    I talked to her last night. I happened to be down the street so made plans. She ghosted when I arrived. Gave her about 10 minutes before I left. Then she texts back maybe 15 minutes later asking me to come back because her phone died. I didn't. I get the feeling from our convo that she might actually be legit but she's def flakey so may not be worth the fight.

  5. #2596
    Quote Originally Posted by BdTravel42  [View Original Post]
    Sorry, thought I attached the link.

    https://mount-laurel-nj.skipthegames...i/802453788116
    I talked to her, seems legit, but did not visit. She claims to have recently moved here from California.

  6. #2595
    Quote Originally Posted by InDelaware  [View Original Post]
    Who are you talking about? A link, picture, name, and / or description would be helpful.
    Sorry, thought I attached the link.

    https://mount-laurel-nj.skipthegames...i/802453788116

  7. #2594
    Quote Originally Posted by InDelaware  [View Original Post]
    Kersh. Happy to help. Can you supply any parameters? Spinner, BBW, Greek, huge tits, price range, etc. ?
    I sent you a PM with some details.

  8. #2593
    Quote Originally Posted by Kersh  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in Mt Laurel for a few days toward the end of the month, could anyone recommend someone safe & reliable to visit me in my room some afternoon or evening? I'd be more then happy to return the favor if you're ever in the Southwest Florida area. Feels free to PM me. Thanks.
    Kersh. Happy to help. Can you supply any parameters? Spinner, BBW, Greek, huge tits, price range, etc. ?

  9. #2592
    Quote Originally Posted by BdTravel42  [View Original Post]
    Talked to her and she seems real and cool. Wondering if anyone had into info on her?
    Who are you talking about? A link, picture, name, and / or description would be helpful.

  10. #2591

    Anyone see her?

    Talked to her and she seems real and cool. Wondering if anyone had into info on her?

  11. #2590
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoooter  [View Original Post]
    Nikki had a pic with her legs in the air spreading her butt apart like one you posted. She has not advertised in a few years but is still around. I did find old old ads for Shyla, the pics you posted are of her, I can't find any of Nikki'sold ads but she had one very similar.
    If you mean this one, that's definitely Shayla--I took it myself--take a look at the enlargement-- that's my sperm glistening in the opening of her freshly inseminated cunnt, LOL!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thumbnail-648.jpeg‎   Shayla Creampied ****.jpg‎  

  12. #2589

    Mt Laurel

    I'll be in Mt Laurel for a few days toward the end of the month, could anyone recommend someone safe & reliable to visit me in my room some afternoon or evening? I'd be more then happy to return the favor if you're ever in the Southwest Florida area. Feels free to PM me. Thanks.

  13. #2588
    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    https://escortindex.com/ad/southjers...556-6/1/739373

    She asked for a cashapp deposit. Stay away.
    I've actually seen her a few times over the past maybe 2 years. She has always been hard to get a hold of but recently she has been a mixed bag that's more negative then positive. I wouldn't be surprised to see her go this route. Guess its time to avoid her.

  14. #2587

    Scam in mt laurel

    https://escortindex.com/ad/southjers...556-6/1/739373

    She asked for a cashapp deposit. Stay away.

  15. #2586
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Which picture are you talking about? I posted pictures of Shayla I took myself. And the pictures in Shayla's ad link that I had posted are all definitely Shayla, too. At least all of the pictures that show her face in the ads of Shayla are definitely Shayla. I do not not know Nikki Layla Pleasures, so could you please post a link or else please repost the particular picture that you are talking about? Or else point out to me and describe that particular picture that you are taking about? Is it possible that this Nikki Layla chick stole Shayla's pictures?
    Nikki had a pic with her legs in the air spreading her butt apart like one you posted. She has not advertised in a few years but is still around. I did find old old ads for Shyla, the pics you posted are of her, I can't find any of Nikki'sold ads but she had one very similar.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape