Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,636 to 7,650 of 10224
-
10-12-20 10:39 #2589Senior Member

Posts: 68Mt Laurel
I'll be in Mt Laurel for a few days toward the end of the month, could anyone recommend someone safe & reliable to visit me in my room some afternoon or evening? I'd be more then happy to return the favor if you're ever in the Southwest Florida area. Feels free to PM me. Thanks.
-
10-12-20 10:03 #2588Senior Member

Posts: 105I've actually seen her a few times over the past maybe 2 years. She has always been hard to get a hold of but recently she has been a mixed bag that's more negative then positive. I wouldn't be surprised to see her go this route. Guess its time to avoid her.
Originally Posted by FunSaMale
[View Original Post]
-
10-12-20 09:28 #2587Senior Member

Posts: 551Scam in mt laurel
https://escortindex.com/ad/southjers...556-6/1/739373
She asked for a cashapp deposit. Stay away.
-
10-12-20 08:02 #2586Senior Member

Posts: 47Nikki had a pic with her legs in the air spreading her butt apart like one you posted. She has not advertised in a few years but is still around. I did find old old ads for Shyla, the pics you posted are of her, I can't find any of Nikki'sold ads but she had one very similar.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
10-11-20 07:14 #2585Senior Member

Posts: 3748Which picture are you talking about? I posted pictures of Shayla I took myself. And the pictures in Shayla's ad link that I had posted are all definitely Shayla, too. At least all of the pictures that show her face in the ads of Shayla are definitely Shayla. I do not not know Nikki Layla Pleasures, so could you please post a link or else please repost the particular picture that you are talking about? Or else point out to me and describe that particular picture that you are taking about? Is it possible that this Nikki Layla chick stole Shayla's pictures?
Originally Posted by Shoooter
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-20 21:33 #2584Senior Member

Posts: 47Is that Shayla?
Kingoffours, are you sure those pictures are Shayla? I'm thinking the lady in those pics is Nikki Layla Pleasures, I just remembered one of those pics she always used in her ads.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-20 11:50 #2583Senior Member

Posts: 204I went back to page 7 and didn't see anything, could you link it?
Originally Posted by SnjGuy33
[View Original Post]
-
10-10-20 10:00 #2582Senior Member

Posts: 197Anyone take this spinner for a spin?
-
10-09-20 19:09 #2581Senior Member

Posts: 68Go a page or two back. They had decent reviews if I recall.
Originally Posted by PawerGuido
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 19:04 #2580Regular Member

Posts: 24The pictures are not hers. However, the girls working out of the motel on Fellowship are usually younger and pretty.
Originally Posted by PawerGuido
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 12:12 #2579Senior Member

Posts: 32Asian girl
Has anyone been with her? Any information about age or appearance. In the announcement he appears to be young.
https://cherry-hill.skipthegames.com...a/069854981307
-
10-09-20 12:05 #2578Senior Member

Posts: 32Never paid in advance, always paid later.
Originally Posted by Kenny262
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 09:38 #2577Senior Member

Posts: 80Wow
Wow. Hot as review. Love the fact bouncing off the wall and horny as fuck. LOL. I hope she has rubbers for me. I hope her rates are decent now too. I'll try to figure out a day. Don't have any other sites. So I can't read the full reviews. Thanks for posting. Have any other full reviews of her.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 08:55 #2576Senior Member

Posts: 3748Shayla
Here's a draft of a 6 year old review of her that EroticMonkeyshit stole fom me from another hoe board:
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]
https://escortindex.com/ad/southjers...-0691/1/509826
125 for an unrushed 30 minutes, no upsells, but afterwards when she hinted that a "tip would be appropriate for taking pictures", I gave her an extra 20, with which she was very happy. INCREDIBLE, FABULOUS vintage cunnt, she adverises 35, but is actually 49.49 going on 18, LOL! But looks EXACTLY like her ad pics! This is ONE HOT MILF! Look at the ad pics--they are TOTALLY recent and TOTALY accurrate! But of course, I got some of my own!
What a fabulous vintage piece of ass, this Shayla! I did NOT pre-negotiate services, in fact, I never actually spoke to her in advance--we had exchanged texts about logistics, times, etc. . When I arrived, she was bouncing off the walls, and she said that she was horny as fuck. She had only been in the biz for 3 weeks!
Some tentative LFK began immediately--but when I shoved my tongue deep into her mouth, she reciprocated nicely! Then bareback-fucked her for the rest of the time!
DFK throughout the session, and not a rubber in sight nor any EVER discussed! EVER! Its as if they do not even exist in Shayla's world! I ate her out, and G-spot massaged her wet juicing cunnt, we kissed, I ate her our some more, then she insisted on a BBBJ which was superb, with INTENSE nasty banter and eye contact--then I ate her out even more, and when she was REALLY gasping and panting, I climbed right on top in mish and she pulled me right in! Long story short, at the 30 minute mark, I left the creampie in her in the attached pic! I just LOVE when that happens, without ANY discussion whatsoever of rubber tournequets! There was NEVER a rush, but she basically DEMANDED that, when I was ready, that I cum inside her! So how could I let her down?!
So, after I came deep inside her contracting cunnt, and we were chilling out, she just rolls over and whispers in my ear sweetly, "I just LOVE sex, don't you? " : )
-
10-09-20 08:31 #2575Senior Member

Posts: 80Shayla
Holy crap. Thanks for the review. Might have to take a day off and schedule a 2 hour visit. It's a long drive from me. Wanted to make sure she was worth it. I love big titties. I don't really care for CIp, covered is fine for me just like multiple pops. Seems like I better eat my wheaties like you said. Sounds like she can fuck like crazy. On the phone she said she is always horny and ready to fuck. She said she will destroy me and that she will be the best fuck I ever had. Hopefully I will be able to walk afterwards. LOL.
Originally Posted by KingOfFours
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




