Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 559 of 887 FirstFirst ... 59 459 509 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 609 659 ... LastLast
Results 8,371 to 8,385 of 13305
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4935

    She's a great BJ artist

    Quote Originally Posted by Zauriel  [View Original Post]
    Jenn is a fickle pickle. I'm white, over 50, in shape, and after one or two texts about needing to talk on the phone, she never calls or gives me a good time to call her. In 3 years I've never seen her. I think she is probably overwhelmed, and ya know, crazy.
    I have not seen her in a while, mainly because I have a civilian and an SA girl that keep me busy. But I have had a dozen or so Jen BBBJs with CIM and they are really good. Wet, deep, good endurance, takes direction well. Always a bit rushed though. Plan a QV, get a great 15 minute blowjob. Plan a 1/2 hour, get a great 15 minute blowjob. Plan an hour, get a great 15 minute blowjob. So know that going in and - get a great 15 minute blowjob. BTW, she is okay with other women and knows some that she will double with.

  2. #4934
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206
    Jenn is a fickle pickle. I'm white, over 50, in shape, and after one or two texts about needing to talk on the phone, she never calls or gives me a good time to call her. In 3 years I've never seen her. I think she is probably overwhelmed, and ya know, crazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackManWorkin  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the suggestion to Jenn (Latina). Unfortunately, she doesn't see black guys under 40. I didn't want to lie about my age. I'm sure she's a lot of fun. If you guys know anymore Latinas, UTR or active, let me know in my private messages.

  3. #4933

    Thanks for the Jen suggestions. Unfortunately.

    Thanks for the suggestion to Jenn (Latina). Unfortunately, she doesn't see black guys under 40. I didn't want to lie about my age. I'm sure she's a lot of fun. If you guys know anymore Latinas, UTR or active, let me know in my private messages.

  4. #4932

    Melting Massage- Craigslist

    Trying to be a bit more careful lately as a couple of lurkers I know were busted over the past year. Decided to go the safe route and find a decent massage. Do NOT go with the melting massage service! First of all, the only picture even remotely similar to her is the head shot. She is obese, and there's no other way to describe it. She fancies herself as an alternative therapist but she's really just a bit crazy. After a dip in tepid bathwater (with an electrical device inserted into tub) she gets out all of her oils and potions so you will have a scent on you that will last for days. I know this because I showered at her place immediately after and scrubbed the hell out of my skin, but two days later someone in my office commented "you smell like a rose garden! There is nothing relaxing or sensual about her 2 hour session, although she did hint strongly about being able to touch her for an extra $100. No thanks.

  5. #4931

    Finally!

    Finally found a quality, reliable spinner in Greenville. Had a great first experience with Jen today. She's tight all over, smart, very friendly, in a safe, private location, no sign of demons, and reasonably priced. I will be visiting regularly from now on. This girl is tiny, probably 5'1" and about 100 lbs. Gave an excellent BBBJ and then cg to completion. She doesn't have her name in her ads and she deletes them everyday, but at least right now, she's advertising as "Sexy, small, and EXOTIC latin woman". I've never attached a photo, but I'm going to try here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NTA0NTAxOGMzNzg3NjNhYWY3YjA0N2Q3NDFlZTRiMzY2M2MxOQ.jpg‎  

  6. #4930

    Head Monster

    Quote Originally Posted by EverWood2066  [View Original Post]
    I have had a dream with the last one, who once went by the name Kelly I believe. I think she travels back and forth between G-ville and Charlotte. Although on one ad she lists her age as 29,28 (https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/190133328310) and another it's 31 (https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/673509207403), this former stripper is actually 46. However, she does look good for a 46 year older. The disappointing part of this dream is that after she collected the donation, she claimed she had dental work the prevented her from giving any head. The only position she could was doggie and she rushed me so that she could get back to her live videos. I will not repeat nor recommend, but YMMV.
    That's not Kelly. Faintly resembles her, but not by much.

  7. #4929

    Ashe

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyMacavoy  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I know but the guy that was bashing him for asking spelled it wrong. Hence the reason why the original guy asking might couldn't have found anything and was asking. Maybe he spelled it wrong also.

    Ashelyn Saint was posting some very weird stuff for a while. From long winded jibberish that made little sense to how much a guy rocked her world the night before and she wanted him to call her back. I'd pass just from those posts she's made in the past.
    Don't worry. I know her well enough to know I won't be making any dates with her.

  8. #4928

    Wrong board

    Wrong board oops.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shagalicious  [View Original Post]
    Anybody see this one?

    [URL]https://asheville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/asian/gothic-squirt-queen/344124535423[/URL

  9. #4927

    Be careful with this one

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/247355883805

    Did a quick number search and show 2 different woman. I wouldn't have risked the $20 deposit as well.

    https://callescort.org/252-908-6815

  10. #4926
    Quote Originally Posted by DiggingDeep  [View Original Post]
    Ashe. Ashlyn.
    Yeah I know but the guy that was bashing him for asking spelled it wrong. Hence the reason why the original guy asking might couldn't have found anything and was asking. Maybe he spelled it wrong also.

    Ashelyn Saint was posting some very weird stuff for a while. From long winded jibberish that made little sense to how much a guy rocked her world the night before and she wanted him to call her back. I'd pass just from those posts she's made in the past.

  11. #4925

    Required deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by Shagalicious  [View Original Post]
    Reached out. Took couple of tries to get a response. After initial exchanges requested a deposit. So didn't proceed.

  12. #4924

    Wrong board

    Wrong board, my bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shagalicious  [View Original Post]

  13. #4923

    Any info on Gothic Squirt Queen


  14. #4922

    Geez

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyMacavoy  [View Original Post]
    A search for Ashlyn Saint in Greenville doesn't bring up anything other than the last few posts of this guy getting bashed for asking about her.
    Reading comprehension is key.

  15. #4921

    Ashe

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyMacavoy  [View Original Post]
    A search for Ashlyn Saint in Greenville doesn't bring up anything other than the last few posts of this guy getting bashed for asking about her.
    Ashe. Ashlyn.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape