Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 560 of 888 FirstFirst ... 60 460 510 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 610 660 ... LastLast
Results 8,386 to 8,400 of 13318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4933

    Avoid

    I've mainly been going to AMPs now but decided to try something else. She is crazy. I told her how old I was and what race. She asked what area I was in and told her Duncan. She said she's in Spartanburg and that's to far. Duncan is not that far and told her that Duncan is part of Spartanburg county. We argued back an forth a bit and she started getting nasty with me. She threatened to come to my place with a bunch of goons and shoot me up after I started back at her. Apparently I had reached out before and I had something come up last second and she does have my address. So far nothing has happened and it's been over an hour. I threatened to call the police and blocked her and screen shot the conversation. Just wanted to give people a heads up.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/54952792/

  2. #4932

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by DiggingDeep  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...i/876074295368

    I've tried to find reviews for this Lexi and the only ones that I seem to be coming across our for dark-haired Lexie with all the tattoos.
    She's using Chelsea's pics from Charlotte.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...p/142035538530

  3. #4931
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    Most of these women show up if you do a simple name search. Ashlyn saint was reviewed on page 4 a few days ago maybe a day before his original post so a search ofnone page would have found her. Kimberly name was posted in her ad. A search of that name would have provides several reviews on her. Same with Cali, also a search of Cali would have provides a review for nicole. That's why it's lazy. We share info on this board but to post 8 links and ask for info when the info is already there with a simple name search is lazy.
    You do you know you don't have to respond right? You could just skip over it. Just saying.

  4. #4930

    Head. Monster

    I have had a dream with the last one, who once went by the name Kelly I believe. I think she travels back and forth between G-ville and Charlotte. Although on one ad she lists her age as 29,28 (https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/190133328310) and another it's 31 (https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/673509207403), this former stripper is actually 46. However, she does look good for a 46 year older. The disappointing part of this dream is that after she collected the donation, she claimed she had dental work the prevented her from giving any head. The only position she could was doggie and she rushed me so that she could get back to her live videos. I will not repeat nor recommend, but YMMV.

  5. #4929
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    Most of these women show up if you do a simple name search. Ashlyn saint was reviewed on page 4 a few days ago maybe a day before his original post so a search ofnone page would have found her. Kimberly name was posted in her ad. A search of that name would have provides several reviews on her. Same with Cali, also a search of Cali would have provides a review for nicole. That's why it's lazy. We share info on this board but to post 8 links and ask for info when the info is already there with a simple name search is lazy.
    Looks like covid has everyone's shorts in a wad. Just search name or photo

  6. #4928

    Name search.

    Quote Originally Posted by WillieD  [View Original Post]
    Two (2) of the 3 links had: (1) phone numbers that were dead ends, VOIP's, and (2) no names to search. So how is that lazy? If we can't ask our brothers here for a little inside baseball, then who can we ask? - Come'on man! Lmfao.
    Most of these women show up if you do a simple name search. Ashlyn saint was reviewed on page 4 a few days ago maybe a day before his original post so a search ofnone page would have found her. Kimberly name was posted in her ad. A search of that name would have provides several reviews on her. Same with Cali, also a search of Cali would have provides a review for nicole. That's why it's lazy. We share info on this board but to post 8 links and ask for info when the info is already there with a simple name search is lazy.

  7. #4927
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieD  [View Original Post]
    Two (2) of the 3 links had: (1) phone numbers that were dead ends, VOIP's, and (2) no names to search. So how is that lazy? If we can't ask our brothers here for a little inside baseball, then who can we ask? - Come'on man! Lmfao.
    Thank you! I thought, this was the whole purpose of the board! But I guess I was wrong LOL.

  8. #4926

    Lazy or?

    Quote Originally Posted by Deion333  [View Original Post]
    It's not lazy when you actually can't find stuff on them bud.
    Two (2) of the 3 links had: (1) phone numbers that were dead ends, VOIP's, and (2) no names to search. So how is that lazy? If we can't ask our brothers here for a little inside baseball, then who can we ask? - Come'on man! Lmfao.

  9. #4925
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    Dude everyone you're asking about has been reviewed multiple times here. Do some research and don't expect us to do it for you.
    It's not lazy when you actually can't find stuff on them bud.

  10. #4924

    1st two

    The first one is Heaven. You should def research her on here inbox if you need more info. The second is Jewels. I have seen Jewels and BBBJ was great, good visit, but just not my type. There was a small white guy (bf or dealer) that was hanging around the halls on approach and leaving.

  11. #4923

    Missed

    Quote Originally Posted by GSpotLove  [View Original Post]
    I have seen her twice. Rate was 100/150/220. Gorgeous girl. CBJ. Daty. Cowgirl.
    Said she was on her way when her sister got there. Then crickets. Quoted those rates.

  12. #4922

    Lexii

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlue11  [View Original Post]
    I'm 99% sure that at least her photos are fake. She always posts at the same time as another ad for Candi and the ads are essentially the same. Based on previous posts here, I'm pretty sure Candi's photos are fake too, so I doubt either of them are legit.
    Quoted 220 hhr 320 hr. Moved on.

  13. #4921
    Quote Originally Posted by DiggingDeep  [View Original Post]
    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...i/876074295368

    I've tried to find reviews for this Lexi and the only ones that I seem to be coming across our for dark-haired Lexie with all the tattoos.
    I'm 99% sure that at least her photos are fake. She always posts at the same time as another ad for Candi and the ads are essentially the same. Based on previous posts here, I'm pretty sure Candi's photos are fake too, so I doubt either of them are legit.

  14. #4920

  15. #4919

    Nikole

    Quote Originally Posted by DiggingDeep  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Knight. LOL it's blurry but I think maybe I have met Memphis after all. And if that's the same Nikole I remember her quoting crazy rates. 300 hhr or something.
    I have seen her twice. Rate was 100/150/220. Gorgeous girl. CBJ. Daty. Cowgirl.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape