Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 559 of 888 FirstFirst ... 59 459 509 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 609 659 ... LastLast
Results 8,371 to 8,385 of 13318
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4948
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1206
    Jenn is a fickle pickle. I'm white, over 50, in shape, and after one or two texts about needing to talk on the phone, she never calls or gives me a good time to call her. In 3 years I've never seen her. I think she is probably overwhelmed, and ya know, crazy.

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackManWorkin  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the suggestion to Jenn (Latina). Unfortunately, she doesn't see black guys under 40. I didn't want to lie about my age. I'm sure she's a lot of fun. If you guys know anymore Latinas, UTR or active, let me know in my private messages.

  2. #4947

    Thanks for the Jen suggestions. Unfortunately.

    Thanks for the suggestion to Jenn (Latina). Unfortunately, she doesn't see black guys under 40. I didn't want to lie about my age. I'm sure she's a lot of fun. If you guys know anymore Latinas, UTR or active, let me know in my private messages.

  3. #4946

    Melting Massage- Craigslist

    Trying to be a bit more careful lately as a couple of lurkers I know were busted over the past year. Decided to go the safe route and find a decent massage. Do NOT go with the melting massage service! First of all, the only picture even remotely similar to her is the head shot. She is obese, and there's no other way to describe it. She fancies herself as an alternative therapist but she's really just a bit crazy. After a dip in tepid bathwater (with an electrical device inserted into tub) she gets out all of her oils and potions so you will have a scent on you that will last for days. I know this because I showered at her place immediately after and scrubbed the hell out of my skin, but two days later someone in my office commented "you smell like a rose garden! There is nothing relaxing or sensual about her 2 hour session, although she did hint strongly about being able to touch her for an extra $100. No thanks.

  4. #4945

    Finally!

    Finally found a quality, reliable spinner in Greenville. Had a great first experience with Jen today. She's tight all over, smart, very friendly, in a safe, private location, no sign of demons, and reasonably priced. I will be visiting regularly from now on. This girl is tiny, probably 5'1" and about 100 lbs. Gave an excellent BBBJ and then cg to completion. She doesn't have her name in her ads and she deletes them everyday, but at least right now, she's advertising as "Sexy, small, and EXOTIC latin woman". I've never attached a photo, but I'm going to try here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NTA0NTAxOGMzNzg3NjNhYWY3YjA0N2Q3NDFlZTRiMzY2M2MxOQ.jpg‎  

  5. #4944

    Head Monster

    Quote Originally Posted by EverWood2066  [View Original Post]
    I have had a dream with the last one, who once went by the name Kelly I believe. I think she travels back and forth between G-ville and Charlotte. Although on one ad she lists her age as 29,28 (https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/190133328310) and another it's 31 (https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...s/673509207403), this former stripper is actually 46. However, she does look good for a 46 year older. The disappointing part of this dream is that after she collected the donation, she claimed she had dental work the prevented her from giving any head. The only position she could was doggie and she rushed me so that she could get back to her live videos. I will not repeat nor recommend, but YMMV.
    That's not Kelly. Faintly resembles her, but not by much.

  6. #4943

    Ashe

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyMacavoy  [View Original Post]
    Yeah I know but the guy that was bashing him for asking spelled it wrong. Hence the reason why the original guy asking might couldn't have found anything and was asking. Maybe he spelled it wrong also.

    Ashelyn Saint was posting some very weird stuff for a while. From long winded jibberish that made little sense to how much a guy rocked her world the night before and she wanted him to call her back. I'd pass just from those posts she's made in the past.
    Don't worry. I know her well enough to know I won't be making any dates with her.

  7. #4942

    Wrong board

    Wrong board oops.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shagalicious  [View Original Post]
    Anybody see this one?

    [URL]https://asheville.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/asian/gothic-squirt-queen/344124535423[/URL

  8. #4941

    Be careful with this one

    https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...l/247355883805

    Did a quick number search and show 2 different woman. I wouldn't have risked the $20 deposit as well.

    https://callescort.org/252-908-6815

  9. #4940
    Quote Originally Posted by DiggingDeep  [View Original Post]
    Ashe. Ashlyn.
    Yeah I know but the guy that was bashing him for asking spelled it wrong. Hence the reason why the original guy asking might couldn't have found anything and was asking. Maybe he spelled it wrong also.

    Ashelyn Saint was posting some very weird stuff for a while. From long winded jibberish that made little sense to how much a guy rocked her world the night before and she wanted him to call her back. I'd pass just from those posts she's made in the past.

  10. #4939

    Required deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by Shagalicious  [View Original Post]
    Reached out. Took couple of tries to get a response. After initial exchanges requested a deposit. So didn't proceed.

  11. #4938

    Wrong board

    Wrong board, my bad.

    Quote Originally Posted by Shagalicious  [View Original Post]

  12. #4937

    Any info on Gothic Squirt Queen


  13. #4936

    Geez

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyMacavoy  [View Original Post]
    A search for Ashlyn Saint in Greenville doesn't bring up anything other than the last few posts of this guy getting bashed for asking about her.
    Reading comprehension is key.

  14. #4935

    Ashe

    Quote Originally Posted by RoyMacavoy  [View Original Post]
    A search for Ashlyn Saint in Greenville doesn't bring up anything other than the last few posts of this guy getting bashed for asking about her.
    Ashe. Ashlyn.

  15. #4934
    A search for Ashlyn Saint in Greenville doesn't bring up anything other than the last few posts of this guy getting bashed for asking about her.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight22  [View Original Post]
    Most of these women show up if you do a simple name search. Ashlyn saint was reviewed on page 4 a few days ago maybe a day before his original post so a search ofnone page would have found her. Kimberly name was posted in her ad. A search of that name would have provides several reviews on her. Same with Cali, also a search of Cali would have provides a review for nicole. That's why it's lazy. We share info on this board but to post 8 links and ask for info when the info is already there with a simple name search is lazy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape