Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 15,931 to 15,945 of 27900
-
10-09-20 13:58 #11970Senior Member

Posts: 1401Dropped a load in her on Sunday but have not contacted since. She was pretty quick in responding that morning.
Originally Posted by Jimmysixxx7
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 13:01 #11969Senior Member

Posts: 824Mikki
Is anyone getting a response from mikki?
-
10-09-20 13:00 #11968Senior Member

Posts: 170Not on the topic, but terrible time management. I've scheduled three times and been blown off each time. To be fair, she does communicate (doesn't just ghost).
Originally Posted by MorganCreamin
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 12:19 #11967Senior Member

Posts: 119Naesteya
See earlier posts, it's worse not better. I Still stay cool with her but I won't see her that way anymore. Glove up if you do bro and keep your eyes on your wallet. Needs to quit this life.
Originally Posted by GruveMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 11:41 #11966Senior Member

Posts: 293Naesteya
I see that she posted on the other board yesterday. Anyone see her recently?
-
10-09-20 10:44 #11965Senior Member

Posts: 1209Intel?
Any info on this one re: BBFS?
https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...1/643338510935
-
10-09-20 07:10 #11964Senior Member

Posts: 332Unless she's changed AVOID
Saw her a few times before she decided to become a complete Rob. Hit it BBCIP each time then she started no showing and from there robbing. She changes her name when guys write bad reviews or reports of her robbing activities. Runs with either a big white dude that knocks on the door after you're all comfortable. She's also been know to get the cash and dash. Their are other reports on here under one or more different names. Pussy is really tight if you can catch her when she's not in a robbing mood. Hell of a head game but you just can't trust her. It's been several years so nice I last saw her. People change but just know going in that you might be donating without benefits. If she's changed I'd see she again. Like I said, great head game and probably the tightest pussy I've hit.
Originally Posted by Brit2018
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 01:32 #11963Senior Member

Posts: 472If I see her ad I will post the link, she shows up now and then, very restrictive, opposite of her sister, and better looking.
Originally Posted by Router911
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 00:48 #11962Senior Member

Posts: 170Speaking of trashy milfs down south, what about this latina? https://escortindex.com/ad/seattle/2...1055/8/2134917.
My spidey sense says to be on the lookout for her partner when we meet, but it's a nice look.
-
10-09-20 00:30 #11961Senior Member

Posts: 214Who is her sister. Does she still post?
Originally Posted by BrstMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 00:28 #11960Senior Member

Posts: 214I really dug how thick she was and am into the milfs. But I never got a good vibe. Got to go with gut feeling.
Originally Posted by FastBreakJunk
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 00:26 #11959Senior Member

Posts: 62LOL. You're right, though she stopped responding all of a sudden. I guess she's "busy" getting banged by someone else.
Originally Posted by RedHot11
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 00:23 #11958Senior Member

Posts: 824Methy
Yea it's sad. She's really sweet though.
Originally Posted by Facials
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 00:17 #11957Senior Member

Posts: 210Form?? What form?? Just text her and go to her bellevue hotel and bang the shit out of her. Fill her holes not her forms.
Originally Posted by Potent
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-20 23:58 #11956Senior Member

Posts: 499Yeah, I remember when she used to post regularly on CL and I think BP as well. I was curious but never got to see her and she's been totally off my radar since those platforms became defunct. I'm surprised she doesn't seem to post on STG since that seems right up her ally.
Originally Posted by Router911
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





