Thread: Bareback Providers
+
Add Report
Results 15,961 to 15,975 of 27788
-
10-08-20 03:00 #11828Senior Member

Posts: 27Anyone seen Breanna from Skipthegames
https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...e/653226208225
She posts being super freaky, anything your wife won't and No restrictions.
Feedback is appreciated. Thank you.
-
10-08-20 02:55 #11827Senior Member

Posts: 27Mona
Anything goes with Mona for sure. Little slow mentally I believe. But she will do anything.
Originally Posted by BrstMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-20 02:14 #11826Senior Member

Posts: 472She is older than 36 if you couldn't guess, probably more like 40? And she has a sister that does this as well, her sister though is very restrictive, Mona is not.
Originally Posted by Router911
[View Original Post]
Mona is anything goes, but as much as she has been around I am not sure if you want to go there BB, the other issue is when I was looking and doing BB with her and asked if she had some method of birth control she smiled and said not to worry it is the safe time, needless to say I went covered with her.
-
10-08-20 01:19 #11825Senior Member

Posts: 76Lyla Love
Have not seen her myself but agreed to BBFS over texts +50 over posted rates. Seems to be just outcalls right now until she can line up an incall.
https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?502364-Lyla-Love
-
10-08-20 00:35 #11824Senior Member

Posts: 214Mature MILF MONA
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...269/2063047110
I used to see this lady post on backpage and now listcrawler. Any intel on this lady?
-
10-08-20 00:25 #11823Senior Member

Posts: 62I don't know, she's asking for a lot of information on her form. I'm not comfortable giving that much away.
Originally Posted by RedHot11
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-20 20:10 #11822Senior Member

Posts: 64StaciOfSeattle69
RedHot- Thanks for the field report, I'll take her for a spin.
Originally Posted by RedHot11
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-20 17:11 #11821Banned Member

Posts: 99You ain't lying. She is a freak.
Originally Posted by RedHot11
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-20 17:09 #11820Banned Member

Posts: 99Not BBFS for me but really worth it.
Originally Posted by GangBangLeader
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-20 17:08 #11819Banned Member

Posts: 99Real Deal GFE
I fucked her good for 2 hours. This woman can fuck. Struggled with me BBBJ.
Originally Posted by GangBangLeader
[View Original Post]
She rode me good and let me pound her in Mish and doggy with ass slapping.
Lots of fuck me deep papi harder papi. Got 2 nuts.
-
10-07-20 17:07 #11818Senior Member

Posts: 823Inbox
Check your pm's.
Originally Posted by TotalAssman68
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-20 13:47 #11817Banned Member

Posts: 1358Welcome aboard! You'll find there is a lot of useful information here.
Originally Posted by Seahawks78
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-20 13:46 #11816Senior Member

Posts: 62Does anyone know any such MPs?
Originally Posted by HarleySteve
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-20 13:03 #11815Senior Member

Posts: 113STG Criste
Another one openly advertising it. No personal experience just passing it along.
https://everett.skipthegames.com/fem...n/762515102774
-
10-07-20 13:01 #11814Senior Member

Posts: 82Visiting Sr from Philly Needing assistance
Can anyone help a fellow brother out? I'm in town for a couple more days and would love to order some room service. Problem is I don't know who is good and who not worth it. I like skinny, spinner types or average types. Younger or older. Prefer 3 hole fun. Can anyone recommend a reliable friend that doesn't have GPS that's avail in Fed Way? PM me please. Love to dine in tonight.











Reply With Quote




