Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,811 to 9,825 of 24828
-
10-09-20 05:54 #15018Senior Member

Posts: 1095I'm seeing Irina next week. Contacted Melody but she wanted work verification after I offered 4 references and my handles so I'm not going to see her.
Originally Posted by HsHottiesRoc
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 05:51 #15017Senior Member

Posts: 1095It's been a couple weeks
It's not uncommon for her to not respond so I take it as is.
Originally Posted by TWaltz
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 05:50 #15016Senior Member

Posts: 1095True
I actually feel this forum is very active for Indy compared to other. I used The othER site when I was living in other cities and this forum wasn't as active.
Originally Posted by Hadan1334
[View Original Post]
-
10-09-20 05:19 #15015Senior Member

Posts: 182Top MOM?
Can anyone verify?
https://beech-grove.skipthegames.com...d/860492765476
-
10-08-20 23:52 #15014Shill for DI ignore all my posts

Posts: 106Irina and Melody
Thanks for the tip, would love to check out their reviews. I am not familiar with what "The othER" site is, can someone provide a link or direct me where to go? Thanks group, much appreciated.
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-20 21:13 #15013Senior Member

Posts: 478Can you or someone else DM me about this site. In my experience it didn't have a lot of information for local girls. It was more for the traveling girls coming through who had a reputation already I felt.
Originally Posted by NuruGurus
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-20 20:28 #15012Senior Member

Posts: 1095Yeah
I've been back on it for a while. Used it to see Natasha James when she was here.
Originally Posted by NuruGurus
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-20 20:17 #15011Senior Member

Posts: 421People really need to start using that site again. Great way to get details.
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
-
10-08-20 18:00 #15010Senior Member

Posts: 148Catherine the teacher
Has anyone seen Catherine the teacher within the last few months? Been trying to get a hold of her but no response.
-
10-08-20 08:15 #15009Senior Member

Posts: 292Erica
Not related nor contagious.
Originally Posted by Hoskis
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-20 21:11 #15008Senior Member

Posts: 1095Irina and Melody
There's a couple review of them on "The othER" site.
Originally Posted by Hadan1334
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-20 21:01 #15007Forum Advertiser

Posts: 35I guess each their own. I don't mind paying extra for good service. I've had to many rush sessions with some girls. When I find quality girls that perform properly I tend to go back. I go to Vegas a lot and the prices out there for a good quality girl is twice this so I can't complain. But money doesn't bother me. I'm about the quality of the service all around. I've also met girls with good service but I didn't feel were worth the price and I didn't go back. It all comes down to personal preference I guess. Style quality and safety are top priority for me.
Originally Posted by NuruGurus
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-20 20:55 #15006Forum Advertiser

Posts: 35Here you go.
Originally Posted by KGent69
[View Original Post]
https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/3343221.htm?cat=1
-
10-07-20 18:11 #15005Senior Member

Posts: 478I really wanted to see Irena but my research came up empty.
Originally Posted by HsHottiesRoc
[View Original Post]
If you see her let me know how it goes and ask her what her menu is life for me. Thanks!
-
10-07-20 16:30 #15004Shill for DI ignore all my posts

Posts: 106Ava and Eros
Thanks for the reviews on Ava guys, sounds like she's pretty good. Her pics look hot. Thanks for clarifying she was with DI 4 years ago, someone said she was with DI but I've been a client for over 2 years and I would have remembered a girl who looks that good. Eros prices will break the bank but it's worth it every few months as long as it's a good experience. Eros has a really talented line-up posted right now and I've been tempted for sure. Has anyone seen Irina Ivanova? She's posted in Indy before then in other cities so she must travel, she looks amazing but wanted to know if she's legit. Anyone had an experience they can share, what's on the menu, etc? You'll have to copy and paste the link, I couldn't get the the direct link to work. Damn, Melody who's visiting soon looks amazing too.
https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/2320689.htm?cat=1
https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/5200510.htm?cat=1











Reply With Quote





