Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,886 to 9,900 of 24825
-
10-02-20 00:14 #14940Senior Member

Posts: 72I recently had a visit with Summer. Her body is definitely top notch, but that is where it ended for me. She didn't seem motivated at all. BBBJ lasted maybe 3 minutes, rode CG for a few minutes and then laid on the bed mish. I ended up stopping and left. Obviously, YMMV, but I will not be repeating.
Originally Posted by HsHottiesRoc
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-20 15:05 #14939Senior Member

Posts: 106Good ol Victoria, I saw Victoria off and on for a year or two some years back. She does have a talented mouth, but that's all I ever got from her. It's fine as long as you know that going in, but be warned, every time I saw her Aunt Flow was visiting. I doubt anyone will get more than a good BBBJ, but YMMV.
Originally Posted by Hentai033
[View Original Post]
-
10-01-20 09:26 #14938Senior Member

Posts: 273Warsae
Do any of you know of any working girls in Warsaw? Or between Kokomo and Warsaw? Asking for a friend. 🤣.
-
10-01-20 07:07 #14937Senior Member

Posts: 88Vicki
Had a dream about Vicki. MILF body, pretty face, nice D's, QV for. 80. Located near east side, run down and messy, but not dangerous. Light body rub on bed, got right to BBBJCIM, which she is good at! I'm sure more available on the menu, but Aunt Flo was visiting. If you want cleanliness of location you might want to pass. May want to bring wipes for after as she was not prepared, said she used to do this and is getting back into it. Said she is trained in massage but table is at her place (she uses her dads place and performs on his bed, so may want to bring your own sheet as well). Nice enough of a visit, may return but will bring wipes and my own blanket with me.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/54538003/
-
09-30-20 17:46 #14936Shill for DI ignore all my posts

Posts: 106Summer's back
Yes, please let us know how she performs. I'd love to have details, particularly if she CIM. Sometimes her attitude sucks so let us know if her time off has re-motivated her. Her body is rockin for sure. Give her a good pounding friend.
Originally Posted by Impulse46
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-20 17:43 #14935Shill for DI ignore all my posts

Posts: 106Go with DI
No question if you want reliability with a quality girl definitely book with DI. Sometimes those other sites flake out and certainly the independent girls are hit or miss. Nothing worse then getting all excited to have a girl relieve your balls then have them not show up or ghost you upon arrival, then you have to take care of it yourself which is a huge disappointment. I don't remember ever having to give my work email as verification, a LinkedIn profile or something else I have to believe would be sufficient, just check with them. I've been a customer for about 3 years now and DI is phenomenal, they take care of you and the girls. As far as who to go with, Amber is definitely a great option, a lot on the menu and she's pretty and younger. My new favorite is Piper but she travels and left last weekend, wishing her a soon return for sure. Let us know how it goes friend!
Originally Posted by DavidState0171
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-20 17:36 #14934Senior Member

Posts: 108DI Summer's back
Got an appointment with her soon. Stand by. I'll keep you posted.
-
09-30-20 16:20 #14933Senior Member

Posts: 125Bia bates?
Anyone seen Bias bates? Saw her ad on tryst but couldn't find reviews. Any info is appreciated.
-
09-30-20 15:49 #14932Senior Member

Posts: 1095All covered
Based on her posting I'm hesitant. I don't mind a CBJ if she off dfk or similar. I'm about to reach out myself.
Originally Posted by Strych9999
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-20 10:23 #14931Senior Member

Posts: 178I have a 5455 number that I've had for quite awhile.
Originally Posted by Garmila
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-20 10:04 #14930Senior Member

Posts: 509Kay
Did she have a new number?
Originally Posted by AlexTiger
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-20 09:29 #14929Senior Member

Posts: 178Ole Kay from DI
Did anyone here have Kay reach out and say she would be in town this week? She texted me again last night and this morning to say she was in town. Anyone get the same?
-
09-30-20 08:01 #14928Senior Member

Posts: 1904I would stick with DI. They can normally do verification quickly.
Originally Posted by DavidState0171
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-20 22:32 #14927Senior Member

Posts: 478Indy Recommendations
On a legitimate note you won't find consistently good service in Indy better than DI. If you're considering it I'd recommend taking the plunge. I haven't seen Amber myself but she should be good from everything I've heard.
Originally Posted by DavidState0171
[View Original Post]
-
09-29-20 20:30 #14926Regular Member

Posts: 21Help me brothers!
Hello Indi! I am travelling into town at the end of this week and will have some free time Friday afternoon / evening to partake in some hobby. I am coming from Toledo, which used to be great but has completely dried up over the last few years, really hoping I don't strike out while visiting, so begging for help here. LOL! I have done a lot of reading here and tried to contact a few ladies without good response yet. Due to my job, I am very nervous with DI but still may pursue that option (how fast can the verification usually happen? Thinking Amber based on reviews here. Hoping I can get a few recommendations of some faves / solid options. Ideally would like an outcall, but certainly willing to travel. As far as type, young and fit is a big plus, willing to try different things as far as other factors go (hair, race etc), also would love at least a little GFE. Thanks for any help my friends, and as always. Stay safe!
IRT to returning the favor, if any of you are travelling mongers, I have some pretty good info for Monterrey, MX, if you haven't been I strongly recommend it! Before the pandemic, work trips to this city were heavenly. It is basically an inexpensive sex wonderland! Even without work sponsored sexcations it is a relatively inexpensive trip. Absolutely willing to exchange recommendations.










Reply With Quote






