Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,826 to 9,840 of 24826
-
10-07-20 13:07 #15001Senior Member

Posts: 49Rates
Thank you for the review, her oral skills look great. Do you happen to recall her rates?
Originally Posted by DanBrown
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-20 12:20 #15000Regular Member

Posts: 14DI Erica
Was Erica's health issues work related?
-
10-07-20 12:15 #14999Regular Member

Posts: 4Thanks. Do you have a link to her page or how to locate her?
Originally Posted by Anson22
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-20 10:20 #14998Forum Advertiser

Posts: 35I've never known her to have rules. What were they? I just seen both of them Monday and it was great!
Originally Posted by IrishLaddie
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-20 10:18 #14997Forum Advertiser

Posts: 35I can't remember what it was. She hasn't been with them in a long time. At least 4 years. I am trying to remember it.
Originally Posted by HoHunter2
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-20 10:16 #14996Forum Advertiser

Posts: 35Check with Tabby. Idk if she does it first hand but she possibly could be. She's cool and fun. I could see her being good at it.
Originally Posted by KGent69
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-20 10:14 #14995Forum Advertiser

Posts: 35I seen her once too. I had a good time but to me it was a one time wonder. There are to many others I'd rather see than to go back. Not saying she's not worth it at least once. Just some girls I'll see again and others I'm cool to move on.
Originally Posted by DMcCampbell69
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-20 10:10 #14994Forum Advertiser

Posts: 35https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/3343221.htm?cat=1
Originally Posted by NuruGurus
[View Original Post]
Here you go.
-
10-07-20 09:58 #14993Senior Member

Posts: 292Ava
What was her name with DI?
Originally Posted by IrishLaddie
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-20 09:50 #14992Regular Member

Posts: 12Ava
Don't know what she was like with DI but she is independent now and didn't have any rules for me. She seemed to enjoy herself to me. She is still hot. Since she is independent might want to try again and let me know how it goes. Stay safe my friend!
Originally Posted by IrishLaddie
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-20 21:51 #14991Regular Member

Posts: 12Ava
Just had a session with Ava. She is the one from DI, she is extremely lovely and there was not any rules that I was told. Her menu was wide open! She makes you feel comfortable and right at home. Her service was absolutely top notch and was enthusiastic and willing to please every step of the way. Will definitely try and make her a regular. Can't say enough good things about her would definitely recommend you take the plunge again you will be amazed!
-
10-06-20 20:14 #14990Senior Member

Posts: 407If it's this Ava?
https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/3343221.htm?cat=1
Originally Posted by NuruGurus
[View Original Post]
If it is Ava from Eros who used to be with DI, unless she has completely changed her tune, I would have to say she is the most overrated lady I've ever been with.
Too many rules, absolutely no enjoyment or enthusiasm.
Is she hot? Yes, mildly, she is Petite and has a great ass, that's about it.
$$ is way way way over priced.
Caitlin, she has well. Nice body, good personality but when she was with DI is was not very enjoyable as she felt she was worth more.
-
10-05-20 23:21 #14989Regular Member

Posts: 4Fbsm?
Having trouble finding a good FBSM specialist. Any recommendations out there?
-
10-05-20 23:07 #14988Shill for DI ignore all my posts

Posts: 106DI Kim
Yes I did notice some slurred speech during our last meeting and I'm concerned for her because I know she has kids, hoping she can get it straightened out. It didn't effect my time with her, her ability to blow me was as good as ever. Maybe it's timing or something, if she had a busy day and tired etc. Not looking to make excuses though, guys pay good money for the experience so got to bring it to keep the guys cumming back for more. The options have been really good lately with the girls, can't wait for Piper's return and hoping Angelina makes an appearance, we'll see! Have fun guys, here's to getting your rocks off.
Originally Posted by DMcCampbell69
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-20 23:00 #14987Shill for DI ignore all my posts

Posts: 106Angelina
I know, her tits are out of this world, I just want to suck on them some more, she's fucking hot as hell. I don't care what anyone says about limited menu, those tits are worth every minute of the experience. Hope she makes in back in the next month or two.
Originally Posted by BobbyKraft
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






