Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 655 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 155 555 605 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 705 755 1155 1655 ... LastLast
Results 9,811 to 9,825 of 24834
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15024
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyDuzit2020  [View Original Post]
    If you have to send them an email, or contact them on a phone number that has an area code not from around here, it's a scam 99 times out of 100.

  2. #15023

    Can anyone verify Angel?

    Called and her roommate answered, who she says also does calls. Near east side. Sounds like a smoker which I'm not high on but. Anyone have experience with her?

    https://indianapolis.rubratings.com/122630#.

  3. #15022

    DI Aaliyah

    Anybody take the plunge on Aaliyah at DI? I know it's been hard to get a time slot that works for both of us because her being booked.

    Is everything covered with her? Can you get 2 pops on hr visit?

  4. #15021

    Opinion- DI girls

    Okay,

    I think I've finally figured out that at my age and income level DI is my best bet for what I'm looking for (FS, pretty / cute, relatively low health risk). However, my income level makes indulging a 1-2 times a year thing (and puts Eros out of the picture.) I know I'm asking an opinion question and tastes vary, but many of you have more experience with these ladies than I ever will, so.

    Who would you recommend for a first-timer out of the current crop of DI girls? Is there one that stands out? Is there one that is good for breaking in the rookie?

  5. #15020

    Ava Eros formerly DI

    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter2  [View Original Post]
    What was her name with DI?
    Quote Originally Posted by Anson22  [View Original Post]
    I can't remember what it was. She hasn't been with them in a long time. At least 4 years. I am trying to remember it.
    I believe she was Ava with DI and she only worked for like 2 weeks. It was in the spring of 2020 because Isabella introduced her to DI and Isabella started around 1-8-2020 see post below. Hope this helps clarify things.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post4606416

  6. #15019

    Kay Warning

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexTiger  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone here have Kay reach out and say she would be in town this week? She texted me again last night and this morning to say she was in town. Anyone get the same?
    A reliable friend told me she was in town and his opinion is, run, don't walk from any contact with her. She and Hubby (yes she's been married since before she left DI) have some serious issues with uncle in another city. Family, friends and roommates have all been questioned by uncle. She's back on boy and anything else she can get her hands on supplied by her dealer SO. This is not to be taken lightly because she likes to video tape and voice record interactions.

    ALL old "Past Friends" male and female have stopped all contact with her because she's on a downward spiral and nobody from her past want's to end up where she's going.

  7. #15018
    Quote Originally Posted by HsHottiesRoc  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the reviews on Ava guys, sounds like she's pretty good. Her pics look hot. Thanks for clarifying she was with DI 4 years ago, someone said she was with DI but I've been a client for over 2 years and I would have remembered a girl who looks that good. Eros prices will break the bank but it's worth it every few months as long as it's a good experience. Eros has a really talented line-up posted right now and I've been tempted for sure. Has anyone seen Irina Ivanova? She's posted in Indy before then in other cities so she must travel, she looks amazing but wanted to know if she's legit. Anyone had an experience they can share, what's on the menu, etc? You'll have to copy and paste the link, I couldn't get the the direct link to work. Damn, Melody who's visiting soon looks amazing too.

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/2320689.htm?cat=1

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/5200510.htm?cat=1
    I'm seeing Irina next week. Contacted Melody but she wanted work verification after I offered 4 references and my handles so I'm not going to see her.

  8. #15017

    It's been a couple weeks

    Quote Originally Posted by TWaltz  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Catherine the teacher within the last few months? Been trying to get a hold of her but no response.
    It's not uncommon for her to not respond so I take it as is.

  9. #15016

    True

    Quote Originally Posted by Hadan1334  [View Original Post]
    Can you or someone else DM me about this site. In my experience it didn't have a lot of information for local girls. It was more for the traveling girls coming through who had a reputation already I felt.
    I actually feel this forum is very active for Indy compared to other. I used The othER site when I was living in other cities and this forum wasn't as active.

  10. #15015

  11. #15014
    Shill for DI ignore all my posts


    Posts: 106

    Irina and Melody

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    There's a couple review of them on "The othER" site.
    Thanks for the tip, would love to check out their reviews. I am not familiar with what "The othER" site is, can someone provide a link or direct me where to go? Thanks group, much appreciated.

  12. #15013
    Quote Originally Posted by NuruGurus  [View Original Post]
    People really need to start using that site again. Great way to get details.
    Can you or someone else DM me about this site. In my experience it didn't have a lot of information for local girls. It was more for the traveling girls coming through who had a reputation already I felt.

  13. #15012

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by NuruGurus  [View Original Post]
    People really need to start using that site again. Great way to get details.
    I've been back on it for a while. Used it to see Natasha James when she was here.

  14. #15011
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    There's a couple review of them on "The othER" site.
    People really need to start using that site again. Great way to get details.

  15. #15010

    Catherine the teacher

    Has anyone seen Catherine the teacher within the last few months? Been trying to get a hold of her but no response.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape