Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 511 of 682 FirstFirst ... 11 411 461 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 561 611 ... LastLast
Results 7,651 to 7,665 of 10225
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2575

    Shayla

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    She was the BEST CIP hoe for combined looks and service, out of a sample size of 11 that I can recall, that I ever inseminated from the New Jersey area near Philly, an area I used to frequent. But I don't get to the area very much any more, so I can't vouch for her current looks, but my six year old pics of her can be found in my post number 1913 of this forum:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=4866844#post4866844.

    Also, this ad is old, but her pictures in it look exactly the way she looked when I cum-pumped her in 2014. She was the proverbial brick shit house! Shes a passionate lay, eat your fuckin wheaties! 🤗

    https://newjersey.sugarnights.com/escorts/shayla-2
    Holy crap. Thanks for the review. Might have to take a day off and schedule a 2 hour visit. It's a long drive from me. Wanted to make sure she was worth it. I love big titties. I don't really care for CIp, covered is fine for me just like multiple pops. Seems like I better eat my wheaties like you said. Sounds like she can fuck like crazy. On the phone she said she is always horny and ready to fuck. She said she will destroy me and that she will be the best fuck I ever had. Hopefully I will be able to walk afterwards. LOL.

  2. #2574

    Shayla

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDee750  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have more recent reviews of shayla and pics? I got a hold of her and spoke on the phone so far. She said she loves sex and will bang me out like best fuck of my life. I was looking for a MILF not sure if I should take the long drive. You think 1 hour too short. Should I go longer. Anyone have any juicy stories to share of her.
    She was the BEST CIP hoe for combined looks and service, out of a sample size of 11 that I can recall, that I ever inseminated from the New Jersey area near Philly, an area I used to frequent. But I don't get to the area very much any more, so I can't vouch for her current looks, but my six year old pics of her can be found in my post number 1913 of this forum:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=4866844#post4866844.

    Also, this ad is old, but her pictures in it look exactly the way she looked when I cum-pumped her in 2014. She was the proverbial brick shit house! Shes a passionate lay, eat your fuckin wheaties! 🤗

    https://newjersey.sugarnights.com/escorts/shayla-2

  3. #2573
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23

    Shayla

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDee750  [View Original Post]
    Wow. 5 hours. You must of cumm so many times. Was she horny the whole time. I don't think I can fuck for five hours.
    Can you provide a link or contact info please. You can pm me too.

    Thanks.

  4. #2572

    $$ upfront

    Said. 8 for SS and wants half upfront.

  5. #2571

    Shayla

    Quote Originally Posted by Mooch6785  [View Original Post]
    I have met with her twice. The first time back in February during Valentine's Day weekend for 2 hours and hit it off immediately and most recently last month for a 5 hour rendezvous to remember. At least 2 hours is a must. One word of advice is to treat her like the goddess she is and she'll show you Paradise!
    Wow. 5 hours. You must of cumm so many times. Was she horny the whole time. I don't think I can fuck for five hours.

  6. #2570

  7. #2569

    Good girls in south Jersey

    Hello, can anyone tell me about a nice girl in South Jersey near cherry hill, the ones I've seen are all ugly and smelly.

  8. #2568

    Layla Love

    Has anyone seen Layla recently? How does she look now compared with her pics?

  9. #2567
    I have met with her twice. The first time back in February during Valentine's Day weekend for 2 hours and hit it off immediately and most recently last month for a 5 hour rendezvous to remember. At least 2 hours is a must. One word of advice is to treat her like the goddess she is and she'll show you Paradise!

  10. #2566
    Quote Originally Posted by StankCooch  [View Original Post]
    What is STG?
    Skipthegames.

  11. #2565

    Shayla

    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    She has good reviews on TER. She's on my list.
    Anyone have more recent reviews of shayla and pics? I got a hold of her and spoke on the phone so far. She said she loves sex and will bang me out like best fuck of my life. I was looking for a MILF not sure if I should take the long drive. You think 1 hour too short. Should I go longer. Anyone have any juicy stories to share of her.

  12. #2564
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyNJ  [View Original Post]
    Please post a link.
    Quote Originally Posted by Academy215  [View Original Post]
    Swung through Vineland this weekend and did a qv with Latina Ashley. Excellent service. Easy to get to. Great prices, can negotiate.
    I'm guessing this is the Ashley Academy is talking about. I've seen her, she's cool and easy going https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...e/933897087542.

  13. #2563
    Quote Originally Posted by StankCooch  [View Original Post]
    What is STG?
    Skip The Games.

    I was referring to Erotic Monkey which was actually a decent site when it was free because you read lengthy reviews about different providers. Erotic Monkey started charging right around when FOSTA-SESTA came into effect.

  14. #2562
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyNJ  [View Original Post]
    Please post a link.
    I'm pretty sure he is talking about her.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...y/307484368609

  15. #2561
    Quote Originally Posted by Academy215  [View Original Post]
    Swung through Vineland this weekend and did a qv with Latina Ashley. Excellent service. Easy to get to. Great prices, can negotiate.
    Please post a link.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape