Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 511 of 682 FirstFirst ... 11 411 461 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 561 611 ... LastLast
Results 7,651 to 7,665 of 10224
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2574

    Shayla

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDee750  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have more recent reviews of shayla and pics? I got a hold of her and spoke on the phone so far. She said she loves sex and will bang me out like best fuck of my life. I was looking for a MILF not sure if I should take the long drive. You think 1 hour too short. Should I go longer. Anyone have any juicy stories to share of her.
    She was the BEST CIP hoe for combined looks and service, out of a sample size of 11 that I can recall, that I ever inseminated from the New Jersey area near Philly, an area I used to frequent. But I don't get to the area very much any more, so I can't vouch for her current looks, but my six year old pics of her can be found in my post number 1913 of this forum:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...orts&p=4866844#post4866844.

    Also, this ad is old, but her pictures in it look exactly the way she looked when I cum-pumped her in 2014. She was the proverbial brick shit house! Shes a passionate lay, eat your fuckin wheaties! 🤗

    https://newjersey.sugarnights.com/escorts/shayla-2

  2. #2573
    Regular Member


    Posts: 23

    Shayla

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDee750  [View Original Post]
    Wow. 5 hours. You must of cumm so many times. Was she horny the whole time. I don't think I can fuck for five hours.
    Can you provide a link or contact info please. You can pm me too.

    Thanks.

  3. #2572

    $$ upfront

    Said. 8 for SS and wants half upfront.

  4. #2571

    Shayla

    Quote Originally Posted by Mooch6785  [View Original Post]
    I have met with her twice. The first time back in February during Valentine's Day weekend for 2 hours and hit it off immediately and most recently last month for a 5 hour rendezvous to remember. At least 2 hours is a must. One word of advice is to treat her like the goddess she is and she'll show you Paradise!
    Wow. 5 hours. You must of cumm so many times. Was she horny the whole time. I don't think I can fuck for five hours.

  5. #2570

  6. #2569

    Good girls in south Jersey

    Hello, can anyone tell me about a nice girl in South Jersey near cherry hill, the ones I've seen are all ugly and smelly.

  7. #2568

    Layla Love

    Has anyone seen Layla recently? How does she look now compared with her pics?

  8. #2567
    I have met with her twice. The first time back in February during Valentine's Day weekend for 2 hours and hit it off immediately and most recently last month for a 5 hour rendezvous to remember. At least 2 hours is a must. One word of advice is to treat her like the goddess she is and she'll show you Paradise!

  9. #2566
    Quote Originally Posted by StankCooch  [View Original Post]
    What is STG?
    Skipthegames.

  10. #2565

    Shayla

    Quote Originally Posted by FunSaMale  [View Original Post]
    She has good reviews on TER. She's on my list.
    Anyone have more recent reviews of shayla and pics? I got a hold of her and spoke on the phone so far. She said she loves sex and will bang me out like best fuck of my life. I was looking for a MILF not sure if I should take the long drive. You think 1 hour too short. Should I go longer. Anyone have any juicy stories to share of her.

  11. #2564
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyNJ  [View Original Post]
    Please post a link.
    Quote Originally Posted by Academy215  [View Original Post]
    Swung through Vineland this weekend and did a qv with Latina Ashley. Excellent service. Easy to get to. Great prices, can negotiate.
    I'm guessing this is the Ashley Academy is talking about. I've seen her, she's cool and easy going https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...e/933897087542.

  12. #2563
    Quote Originally Posted by StankCooch  [View Original Post]
    What is STG?
    Skip The Games.

    I was referring to Erotic Monkey which was actually a decent site when it was free because you read lengthy reviews about different providers. Erotic Monkey started charging right around when FOSTA-SESTA came into effect.

  13. #2562
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyNJ  [View Original Post]
    Please post a link.
    I'm pretty sure he is talking about her.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...y/307484368609

  14. #2561
    Quote Originally Posted by Academy215  [View Original Post]
    Swung through Vineland this weekend and did a qv with Latina Ashley. Excellent service. Easy to get to. Great prices, can negotiate.
    Please post a link.

  15. #2560
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    Ken, Kayla is advertising service by two providers, this may be your chance. A few things to be considered, weeks ago I was going to see another provider in the same place they are staying, I saw Taylor, she looked so thin, and she had a couple scabs on the forehead, not a good look.

    Kayla on FB looks chunky, I don't know maybe she is OK in person?. Kayla posting family pics on STG?. Could friends or family know about this?. If they agree on a 3 some, would they freak at each other? Or it would be hot as hell?.

    Taylor when she was new, first 2 weeks she was healthier looking, and a trooper. Now, I'm not so sure.

    Just my 2 cents.

    Be safe out there.
    O really?! Thank you so much for the heads up.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape