Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 655 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 155 555 605 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 705 755 1155 1655 ... LastLast
Results 9,811 to 9,825 of 24826
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15016

    True

    Quote Originally Posted by Hadan1334  [View Original Post]
    Can you or someone else DM me about this site. In my experience it didn't have a lot of information for local girls. It was more for the traveling girls coming through who had a reputation already I felt.
    I actually feel this forum is very active for Indy compared to other. I used The othER site when I was living in other cities and this forum wasn't as active.

  2. #15015

  3. #15014
    Shill for DI ignore all my posts


    Posts: 106

    Irina and Melody

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    There's a couple review of them on "The othER" site.
    Thanks for the tip, would love to check out their reviews. I am not familiar with what "The othER" site is, can someone provide a link or direct me where to go? Thanks group, much appreciated.

  4. #15013
    Quote Originally Posted by NuruGurus  [View Original Post]
    People really need to start using that site again. Great way to get details.
    Can you or someone else DM me about this site. In my experience it didn't have a lot of information for local girls. It was more for the traveling girls coming through who had a reputation already I felt.

  5. #15012

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by NuruGurus  [View Original Post]
    People really need to start using that site again. Great way to get details.
    I've been back on it for a while. Used it to see Natasha James when she was here.

  6. #15011
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    There's a couple review of them on "The othER" site.
    People really need to start using that site again. Great way to get details.

  7. #15010

    Catherine the teacher

    Has anyone seen Catherine the teacher within the last few months? Been trying to get a hold of her but no response.

  8. #15009

    Erica

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoskis  [View Original Post]
    Was Erica's health issues work related?
    Not related nor contagious.

  9. #15008

    Irina and Melody

    Quote Originally Posted by Hadan1334  [View Original Post]
    I really wanted to see Irena but my research came up empty.

    If you see her let me know how it goes and ask her what her menu is life for me. Thanks!
    There's a couple review of them on "The othER" site.

  10. #15007
    Quote Originally Posted by NuruGurus  [View Original Post]
    Her tryst says 4 $ and Caitlins ads say double are like $6 or $8 no way in hell would I even see the one at $4 let alone pay that for a double date.

    Caitlin was hot but belongs on DI values. Her friends hot but I wouldn't go above 3 $ and that should include cim, but I'm from Dallas where hot and good service is a dime a dozen I guess.
    I guess each their own. I don't mind paying extra for good service. I've had to many rush sessions with some girls. When I find quality girls that perform properly I tend to go back. I go to Vegas a lot and the prices out there for a good quality girl is twice this so I can't complain. But money doesn't bother me. I'm about the quality of the service all around. I've also met girls with good service but I didn't feel were worth the price and I didn't go back. It all comes down to personal preference I guess. Style quality and safety are top priority for me.

  11. #15006
    Quote Originally Posted by KGent69  [View Original Post]
    Thanks. Do you have a link to her page or how to locate her?
    Here you go.

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/3343221.htm?cat=1

  12. #15005
    Quote Originally Posted by HsHottiesRoc  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the reviews on Ava guys, sounds like she's pretty good. Her pics look hot. Thanks for clarifying she was with DI 4 years ago, someone said she was with DI but I've been a client for over 2 years and I would have remembered a girl who looks that good. Eros prices will break the bank but it's worth it every few months as long as it's a good experience. Eros has a really talented line-up posted right now and I've been tempted for sure. Has anyone seen Irina Ivanova? She's posted in Indy before then in other cities so she must travel, she looks amazing but wanted to know if she's legit. Anyone had an experience they can share, what's on the menu, etc? You'll have to copy and paste the link, I couldn't get the the direct link to work. Damn, Melody who's visiting soon looks amazing too.

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/2320689.htm?cat=1

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/5200510.htm?cat=1
    I really wanted to see Irena but my research came up empty.

    If you see her let me know how it goes and ask her what her menu is life for me. Thanks!

  13. #15004
    Shill for DI ignore all my posts


    Posts: 106

    Ava and Eros

    Thanks for the reviews on Ava guys, sounds like she's pretty good. Her pics look hot. Thanks for clarifying she was with DI 4 years ago, someone said she was with DI but I've been a client for over 2 years and I would have remembered a girl who looks that good. Eros prices will break the bank but it's worth it every few months as long as it's a good experience. Eros has a really talented line-up posted right now and I've been tempted for sure. Has anyone seen Irina Ivanova? She's posted in Indy before then in other cities so she must travel, she looks amazing but wanted to know if she's legit. Anyone had an experience they can share, what's on the menu, etc? You'll have to copy and paste the link, I couldn't get the the direct link to work. Damn, Melody who's visiting soon looks amazing too.

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/2320689.htm?cat=1

    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/5200510.htm?cat=1

  14. #15003
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyGolfer61  [View Original Post]
    Just had a session with Ava. She is the one from DI, she is extremely lovely and there was not any rules that I was told. Her menu was wide open! She makes you feel comfortable and right at home. Her service was absolutely top notch and was enthusiastic and willing to please every step of the way. Will definitely try and make her a regular. Can't say enough good things about her would definitely recommend you take the plunge again you will be amazed!
    Curious is it actually 4$hr? And does she swallow LOL. How is the throat game

    And who knows what a stripper slide is? I never hear about that in Indy

  15. #15002
    Quote Originally Posted by Anson22  [View Original Post]
    I've never known her to have rules. What were they? I just seen both of them Monday and it was great!
    Her tryst says 4 $ and Caitlins ads say double are like $6 or $8 no way in hell would I even see the one at $4 let alone pay that for a double date.

    Caitlin was hot but belongs on DI values. Her friends hot but I wouldn't go above 3 $ and that should include cim, but I'm from Dallas where hot and good service is a dime a dozen I guess.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape