Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 656 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 156 556 606 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 706 756 1156 ... LastLast
Results 9,826 to 9,840 of 24826
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15001

    Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    Saw her today. She is bigger than her pictures portray not bad if your into thicker girls, but definitely intentionally deceiving. I doubt I'll see her again, because she is bit bigger than I like.

    Service was good. Oral skills are on point. She is flexible for her size I was able to pound her with her feet behind her head. Receptive to DATY. Cowgirl was a bit of a struggle for her.
    Thank you for the review, her oral skills look great. Do you happen to recall her rates?

  2. #15000

    DI Erica

    Was Erica's health issues work related?

  3. #14999
    Quote Originally Posted by Anson22  [View Original Post]
    I can't remember what it was. She hasn't been with them in a long time. At least 4 years. I am trying to remember it.
    Thanks. Do you have a link to her page or how to locate her?

  4. #14998
    Quote Originally Posted by IrishLaddie  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/3343221.htm?cat=1

    If it is Ava from Eros who used to be with DI, unless she has completely changed her tune, I would have to say she is the most overrated lady I've ever been with.

    Too many rules, absolutely no enjoyment or enthusiasm.

    Is she hot? Yes, mildly, she is Petite and has a great ass, that's about it.

    $$ is way way way over priced.

    Caitlin, she has well. Nice body, good personality but when she was with DI is was not very enjoyable as she felt she was worth more.
    I've never known her to have rules. What were they? I just seen both of them Monday and it was great!

  5. #14997
    Quote Originally Posted by HoHunter2  [View Original Post]
    What was her name with DI?
    I can't remember what it was. She hasn't been with them in a long time. At least 4 years. I am trying to remember it.

  6. #14996
    Quote Originally Posted by KGent69  [View Original Post]
    Having trouble finding a good FBSM specialist. Any recommendations out there
    Check with Tabby. Idk if she does it first hand but she possibly could be. She's cool and fun. I could see her being good at it.

  7. #14995
    Quote Originally Posted by DMcCampbell69  [View Original Post]
    Have only seen Kim once and gave a review have PM several other people who have seen her and heard from several that she is having issues with drugs and her service is not as good as Mr HsHottie has indicated. I will give her some time to get back together and try her again hopefully with the results he has gotten. Have seen several others who are definitely worth seeing first! Thanks and be safe
    I seen her once too. I had a good time but to me it was a one time wonder. There are to many others I'd rather see than to go back. Not saying she's not worth it at least once. Just some girls I'll see again and others I'm cool to move on.

  8. #14994
    Quote Originally Posted by NuruGurus  [View Original Post]
    Link to Ava?
    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/3343221.htm?cat=1

    Here you go.

  9. #14993

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishLaddie  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/3343221.htm?cat=1

    If it is Ava from Eros who used to be with DI, unless she has completely changed her tune, I would have to say she is the most overrated lady I've ever been with.

    Too many rules, absolutely no enjoyment or enthusiasm.

    Is she hot? Yes, mildly, she is Petite and has a great ass, that's about it.

    $$ is way way way over priced.

    Caitlin, she has well. Nice body, good personality but when she was with DI is was not very enjoyable as she felt she was worth more.
    What was her name with DI?

  10. #14992

    Ava

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishLaddie  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/3343221.htm?cat=1

    If it is Ava from Eros who used to be with DI, unless she has completely changed her tune, I would have to say she is the most overrated lady I've ever been with.

    Too many rules, absolutely no enjoyment or enthusiasm.

    Is she hot? Yes, mildly, she is Petite and has a great ass, that's about it.

    $$ is way way way over priced.

    Caitlin, she has well. Nice body, good personality but when she was with DI is was not very enjoyable as she felt she was worth more.
    Don't know what she was like with DI but she is independent now and didn't have any rules for me. She seemed to enjoy herself to me. She is still hot. Since she is independent might want to try again and let me know how it goes. Stay safe my friend!

  11. #14991

    Ava

    Just had a session with Ava. She is the one from DI, she is extremely lovely and there was not any rules that I was told. Her menu was wide open! She makes you feel comfortable and right at home. Her service was absolutely top notch and was enthusiastic and willing to please every step of the way. Will definitely try and make her a regular. Can't say enough good things about her would definitely recommend you take the plunge again you will be amazed!

  12. #14990

    If it's this Ava?

    Quote Originally Posted by NuruGurus  [View Original Post]
    Link to Ava?
    https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/3343221.htm?cat=1

    If it is Ava from Eros who used to be with DI, unless she has completely changed her tune, I would have to say she is the most overrated lady I've ever been with.

    Too many rules, absolutely no enjoyment or enthusiasm.

    Is she hot? Yes, mildly, she is Petite and has a great ass, that's about it.

    $$ is way way way over priced.

    Caitlin, she has well. Nice body, good personality but when she was with DI is was not very enjoyable as she felt she was worth more.

  13. #14989

    Fbsm?

    Having trouble finding a good FBSM specialist. Any recommendations out there?

  14. #14988
    Shill for DI ignore all my posts


    Posts: 106

    DI Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by DMcCampbell69  [View Original Post]
    Have only seen Kim once and gave a review have PM several other people who have seen her and heard from several that she is having issues with drugs and her service is not as good as Mr HsHottie has indicated. I will give her some time to get back together and try her again hopefully with the results he has gotten. Have seen several others who are definitely worth seeing first! Thanks and be safe.
    Yes I did notice some slurred speech during our last meeting and I'm concerned for her because I know she has kids, hoping she can get it straightened out. It didn't effect my time with her, her ability to blow me was as good as ever. Maybe it's timing or something, if she had a busy day and tired etc. Not looking to make excuses though, guys pay good money for the experience so got to bring it to keep the guys cumming back for more. The options have been really good lately with the girls, can't wait for Piper's return and hoping Angelina makes an appearance, we'll see! Have fun guys, here's to getting your rocks off.

  15. #14987
    Shill for DI ignore all my posts


    Posts: 106

    Angelina

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyKraft  [View Original Post]
    So September came and went with no sign of those perfect tits. I know she's has had luke warm reviews but Christ her tits are next level. Any rumblings about her return? DI has some real quality out of town visitors currently.
    I know, her tits are out of this world, I just want to suck on them some more, she's fucking hot as hell. I don't care what anyone says about limited menu, those tits are worth every minute of the experience. Hope she makes in back in the next month or two.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape