rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 512 of 682 FirstFirst ... 12 412 462 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 562 612 ... LastLast
Results 7,666 to 7,680 of 10222
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2557

    Vineland Ashley

    Swung through Vineland this weekend and did a qv with Latina Ashley. Excellent service. Easy to get to. Great prices, can negotiate.

  2. #2556

    Stg?

    Quote Originally Posted by Lance547  [View Original Post]
    2-3 years ago them use to be free. You could see the reviews and everything for free.
    What is STG?

  3. #2555
    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman007  [View Original Post]
    She is bigger now, she had a baby recently. When pregnant she was huge
    At least she ate for the baby's sake, but damn, it's going to take a few months of sucking the glass dick to get back to where she was. Especially considering these girls don't get any cardio except for when we stop by, otherwise they're sitting on their asses all-day smoking cigarettes and texting.

  4. #2554
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterJay  [View Original Post]
    STG and Erotic Monkey are the worst sites to look for a provider STG has the same ads on 12 pages until I get to page 13,14,15 to find someone new Erotic Monkey wants 29.99 a month to look at reviews and post reviews but still have fake ads on the site damn WTF. Escort index another crap site blocking half of an ad number how I'm suppose to contact if half of the phone number is blocked city guide and backpage need to come back.
    2-3 years ago them use to be free. You could see the reviews and everything for free.

  5. #2553

    Doubles

    Quote Originally Posted by KennyNJ  [View Original Post]
    I tried to ask for a double date and she did the same to me too.
    Ken, Kayla is advertising service by two providers, this may be your chance. A few things to be considered, weeks ago I was going to see another provider in the same place they are staying, I saw Taylor, she looked so thin, and she had a couple scabs on the forehead, not a good look.

    Kayla on FB looks chunky, I don't know maybe she is OK in person?. Kayla posting family pics on STG?. Could friends or family know about this?. If they agree on a 3 some, would they freak at each other? Or it would be hot as hell?.

    Taylor when she was new, first 2 weeks she was healthier looking, and a trooper. Now, I'm not so sure.

    Just my 2 cents.

    Be safe out there.

  6. #2552

    Kylie

    Quote Originally Posted by ClamHammer  [View Original Post]
    I decided to take my own advice and use the search function. I can't believe this Kylie is the same girl. She really let herself go, big time.
    She is bigger now, she had a baby recently. When pregnant she was huge.

  7. #2551
    Quote Originally Posted by SecSumDown  [View Original Post]
    It looks like STG is being overrun with ads again. They did have it under control for a little while.
    STG and Erotic Monkey are the worst sites to look for a provider STG has the same ads on 12 pages until I get to page 13,14,15 to find someone new Erotic Monkey wants 29.99 a month to look at reviews and post reviews but still have fake ads on the site damn WTF. Escort index another crap site blocking half of an ad number how I'm suppose to contact if half of the phone number is blocked city guide and backpage need to come back.

  8. #2550

    Ashley

    Quote Originally Posted by ClamHammer  [View Original Post]
    I Facebook messaged Ashley and she informed me that she isn't working anymore. However, Kayla has an ad up still.
    She must have changed her mind again. Ad posted today https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...e/581246448839.

  9. #2549

    Found Kylie

    I decided to take my own advice and use the search function. I can't believe this Kylie is the same girl. She really let herself go, big time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20201006_162131.jpg‎   20201006_162304.jpg‎   20201006_162352.jpg‎  

  10. #2548

    Kylie Kox

    Has anyone paid any attention to this 21 yo in Atco?

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...y/322217415719

    She's cute, but looks like she's hiding a hell of a gut in the pics.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Internet_20201006_155424.jpg‎  

  11. #2547

    Look who's back

    I just messaged her yesterday through and she said she isn't working anymore. Now she's got a new ad with new pics and a new number.

    908-7749.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...e/581246448839
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20201006_154651.jpg‎  

  12. #2546
    Quote Originally Posted by SecSumDown  [View Original Post]
    It looks like STG is being overrun with ads again. They did have it under control for a little while.
    Yeah it comes and goes in waves. I hope it doesn't get as bad as it was about a month ago.

  13. #2545

    Fake Ads All Over the Place

    It looks like STG is being overrun with ads again. They did have it under control for a little while.

  14. #2544
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkHood2020  [View Original Post]
    I pursued seeing Dakota for a couple weeks. Texting her multiple times. Finally got the chance to see her and it was a big disappointment. She wasn't doing FS so I opted for BBBJ and DATO / DATY. I was pretty specific that I wanted DATO. The pics of her ass are amazing.

    Her pics don't accurately match the crater marked face of the girl I saw. When we got down to business, she wouldn't remove her pants. She said there was some "gyno" issue down there and it would be painful for her to receive oral. Turn off. So paid 100 for a BBBJ, which actually wasn't that bad but I expected more out of the visit.

    I don't plan to see her again.
    If you go back a page the pic I posted from her doubles as is pretty down trodden. If I was only judging by the pics in her solo ads I can understand the disappointment.

  15. #2543

    Dakota. Not all that

    Quote Originally Posted by ClamHammer  [View Original Post]
    I messaged this Dakota like 10 times this week.

    https://south-jersey.skipthegames.co...l/289746109809

    About incall pricing and the only answer I got was "21044"5 I have no idea what that means and she hasn't responded to my messages since.
    I pursued seeing Dakota for a couple weeks. Texting her multiple times. Finally got the chance to see her and it was a big disappointment. She wasn't doing FS so I opted for BBBJ and DATO / DATY. I was pretty specific that I wanted DATO. The pics of her ass are amazing.

    Her pics don't accurately match the crater marked face of the girl I saw. When we got down to business, she wouldn't remove her pants. She said there was some "gyno" issue down there and it would be painful for her to receive oral. Turn off. So paid 100 for a BBBJ, which actually wasn't that bad but I expected more out of the visit.

    I don't plan to see her again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape