Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,841 to 9,855 of 24836
-
10-07-20 10:16 #14996Forum Advertiser

Posts: 35Check with Tabby. Idk if she does it first hand but she possibly could be. She's cool and fun. I could see her being good at it.
Originally Posted by KGent69
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-20 10:14 #14995Forum Advertiser

Posts: 35I seen her once too. I had a good time but to me it was a one time wonder. There are to many others I'd rather see than to go back. Not saying she's not worth it at least once. Just some girls I'll see again and others I'm cool to move on.
Originally Posted by DMcCampbell69
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-20 10:10 #14994Forum Advertiser

Posts: 35https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/3343221.htm?cat=1
Originally Posted by NuruGurus
[View Original Post]
Here you go.
-
10-07-20 09:58 #14993Senior Member

Posts: 292Ava
What was her name with DI?
Originally Posted by IrishLaddie
[View Original Post]
-
10-07-20 09:50 #14992Regular Member

Posts: 12Ava
Don't know what she was like with DI but she is independent now and didn't have any rules for me. She seemed to enjoy herself to me. She is still hot. Since she is independent might want to try again and let me know how it goes. Stay safe my friend!
Originally Posted by IrishLaddie
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-20 21:51 #14991Regular Member

Posts: 12Ava
Just had a session with Ava. She is the one from DI, she is extremely lovely and there was not any rules that I was told. Her menu was wide open! She makes you feel comfortable and right at home. Her service was absolutely top notch and was enthusiastic and willing to please every step of the way. Will definitely try and make her a regular. Can't say enough good things about her would definitely recommend you take the plunge again you will be amazed!
-
10-06-20 20:14 #14990Senior Member

Posts: 407If it's this Ava?
https://www.eros.com/indiana/files/3343221.htm?cat=1
Originally Posted by NuruGurus
[View Original Post]
If it is Ava from Eros who used to be with DI, unless she has completely changed her tune, I would have to say she is the most overrated lady I've ever been with.
Too many rules, absolutely no enjoyment or enthusiasm.
Is she hot? Yes, mildly, she is Petite and has a great ass, that's about it.
$$ is way way way over priced.
Caitlin, she has well. Nice body, good personality but when she was with DI is was not very enjoyable as she felt she was worth more.
-
10-05-20 23:21 #14989Regular Member

Posts: 4Fbsm?
Having trouble finding a good FBSM specialist. Any recommendations out there?
-
10-05-20 23:07 #14988Shill for DI ignore all my posts

Posts: 106DI Kim
Yes I did notice some slurred speech during our last meeting and I'm concerned for her because I know she has kids, hoping she can get it straightened out. It didn't effect my time with her, her ability to blow me was as good as ever. Maybe it's timing or something, if she had a busy day and tired etc. Not looking to make excuses though, guys pay good money for the experience so got to bring it to keep the guys cumming back for more. The options have been really good lately with the girls, can't wait for Piper's return and hoping Angelina makes an appearance, we'll see! Have fun guys, here's to getting your rocks off.
Originally Posted by DMcCampbell69
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-20 23:00 #14987Shill for DI ignore all my posts

Posts: 106Angelina
I know, her tits are out of this world, I just want to suck on them some more, she's fucking hot as hell. I don't care what anyone says about limited menu, those tits are worth every minute of the experience. Hope she makes in back in the next month or two.
Originally Posted by BobbyKraft
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-20 22:11 #14986Senior Member

Posts: 421Link to Ava?
Originally Posted by Anson22
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-20 22:00 #14985Regular Member

Posts: 11Seperate Out The DI guys
Outstanding idea since posts about those ladies now dominate the Indy Forum or so it seems. Apparently there are few other women worth mention.
Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-20 20:34 #14984Senior Member

Posts: 230Angelina with DI.
So September came and went with no sign of those perfect tits. I know she's has had luke warm reviews but Christ her tits are next level. Any rumblings about her return? DI has some real quality out of town visitors currently.
-
10-05-20 20:32 #14983Senior Member

Posts: 230DI double team
Holy shit. Piper with anyone else would likely be too much for me to handle. Piper is probably my favorite DI girl I've had the pleasure of meeting. Looking forward to her return. Very interested in her visiting friend. I've never fucked a black woman.
Originally Posted by NuruGurus
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-20 20:22 #14982Senior Member

Posts: 181New forum for DI
For those who won't do the screening and then some of those screwed over, they account for so much we don't care to read. Just give them their own exclusive board.
Originally Posted by Hadan1334
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






