Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Let Us Relieve Your Tension
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22723

    Aroma Coco

    Went to fair dr and met Coco for the first time. Busty Asian. Not as slim as the pic but tits might actually be better than pic. Good hard massage that cracked me in a few places and some leg stretched that I hadn't seen at a parlor. Good nuru, not as intimate as some, but good. Lots of variety and good attitude. A little FIV and she gave it a few licks. Standard $.

  2. #22722
    Quote Originally Posted by MiguelHoncho  [View Original Post]
    Did you make it there and see Coco or Lucky? I'm thinking of heading over soon.
    Coco isn't new she's been there before. Lucky Not very attractive. I would say no to both. An try somewhere Else.

  3. #22721

    Coco and Lucky?

    Quote Originally Posted by JankyRed  [View Original Post]
    Papa san texted me. Two new girl, coco and lucky? Any info? Might go today or tomorrow and will report back.
    Did you make it there and see Coco or Lucky? I'm thinking of heading over soon.

  4. #22720
    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTer  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gents,

    Would anyone have information on this Veronica?

    https://orangecounty.rubratings.com/171289

    Her prices seem a bit steep.

    I think she goes by Natalia on PD https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ne/Nataliarose.

    Which there her rates are insane.

    TIA!
    I saw her a while back. Wouldn't repeat. She has a cool milking table which was about the only thing good about the service. Crappy massage. She was clothed for a $. 7 30 min sesh. Imo not worth it. But up to you if you want to try.

  5. #22719
    Quote Originally Posted by Qeast  [View Original Post]
    I was headed towards the freeway entrance. I decided to make a slight detour, and roll through the Big Lots parking.

    The lobby lights and "open" sign were on. I can't seem to find any comments -- at least none post shut down / re opening.

    Any info? Thanks*.
    Over the 405 from F & C. Mostly a jack shack just like the 5* in Santa Ana near Mile Square Park. The setup is similar. I've heard certain providers will provide more to repeat customers. I've gotten full roaming and FIV with first time visits to providers. YMMV.

  6. #22718

    Adorable

    Quote Originally Posted by Ggwrx11  [View Original Post]
    This past Friday I decided to stop by Adorable located near Harbor / Lampson. There are a couple of reviews of this place already so I decided to try it out since I live in the neighbourhood across from this joint. When I walked in I was greater by a decent looking Vietnamese MILF. She asked me if I wanted a wax, I said I wanted a 30 minute massage. She took the 40 for the 1/2 hr and led me to the room. She said lay down and take off your clothes, so I went ahead and did as told. A few minutes later, an older looking Vietnamese with short hair walks in at this point I was just thinking fuck it, I'll stay and get a HJ from this grandma. She gave me a weak massage and after about 25 minutes she said my time was up. Immediately after she said that I went ahead and flipped and looked at her, that's when she walked out and said "let me call "her" she'll take care of you, I don't do that. " So in walks the MILF that had taken the $40 at the door and begins grabbing me and giving me a prostate massage with the door open hahah. After about a minute she proceeds and asked me for the tip, I get up and proceed to give her $40 she starts laughing and walks out to tell the other ladies something in her language. When she comes back she asks me to lift up my hands as she wipes them with a towel with alcohol. She strokes me for about 15 minutes until I finish. I was able to suck her tits and get FIV. I was quoted. 1 for FS. I'm still not willing to fuck a provider, so I declined. Fun times for sure though
    Great report! Thank you for posting. Answers a few questions I had about what to ask for at this shop.

  7. #22717

    Nail salons

    Any Nail or Hair salons you recommend in Orange county guys? Thanks.

  8. #22716

    Veronica

    Hello Gents,

    Would anyone have information on this Veronica?

    https://orangecounty.rubratings.com/171289

    Her prices seem a bit steep.

    I think she goes by Natalia on PD https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...ne/Nataliarose.

    Which there her rates are insane.

    TIA!

  9. #22715

    Adorable Garden Grove

    This past Friday I decided to stop by Adorable located near Harbor / Lampson. There are a couple of reviews of this place already so I decided to try it out since I live in the neighbourhood across from this joint. When I walked in I was greater by a decent looking Vietnamese MILF. She asked me if I wanted a wax, I said I wanted a 30 minute massage. She took the 40 for the 1/2 hr and led me to the room. She said lay down and take off your clothes, so I went ahead and did as told. A few minutes later, an older looking Vietnamese with short hair walks in at this point I was just thinking fuck it, I'll stay and get a HJ from this grandma. She gave me a weak massage and after about 25 minutes she said my time was up. Immediately after she said that I went ahead and flipped and looked at her, that's when she walked out and said "let me call "her" she'll take care of you, I don't do that. " So in walks the MILF that had taken the $40 at the door and begins grabbing me and giving me a prostate massage with the door open hahah. After about a minute she proceeds and asked me for the tip, I get up and proceed to give her $40 she starts laughing and walks out to tell the other ladies something in her language. When she comes back she asks me to lift up my hands as she wipes them with a towel with alcohol. She strokes me for about 15 minutes until I finish. I was able to suck her tits and get FIV. I was quoted. 1 for FS. I'm still not willing to fuck a provider, so I declined. Fun times for sure though.

  10. #22714
    Quote Originally Posted by Qeast  [View Original Post]
    I was headed towards the freeway entrance. I decided to make a slight detour, and roll through the Big Lots parking.

    The lobby lights and "open" sign were on. I can't seem to find any comments -- at least none post shut down / re opening.

    Any info? Thanks*.
    Try Lisa thank me later.

  11. #22713
    Senior Member


    Posts: 417

    5* (not six)

    I was headed towards the freeway entrance. I decided to make a slight detour, and roll through the Big Lots parking.

    The lobby lights and "open" sign were on. I can't seem to find any comments -- at least none post shut down / re opening.

    Any info? Thanks*.

  12. #22712

    Great massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy21  [View Original Post]
    What are the best bang for your buck places near Whittier, Buena Park, Anaheim. Will be in Whittier and Buena Park today looking for the best in the areas. Thanks.
    Place on Whitt Blvd and ocean view in Whittier. Called great massage, best to call first.

  13. #22711
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbyist1492  [View Original Post]
    Rose Spa off Harbor / Main.

    Got Krystal, meh.

    Would not repeat.

    Ocean Massage off McFadden.

    Didn't get her name huge C section scar.

    Would not repeat.

    Each time is a 15 min negotiation, so nope.
    But what is a price?

  14. #22710

    Recommended places near Whittier

    What are the best bang for your buck places near Whittier, Buena Park, Anaheim. Will be in Whittier and Buena Park today looking for the best in the areas. Thanks.

  15. #22709
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianPussy  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know where tee / lyn is regularly? Honey says she's still there, but after a week I don't see her on insta.

    Does she have her own insta for booking like some girls do?

    Looking for any intel, she was my ATF a year ago, but I've been busy and out of town a lot.
    I been chasing bunch of diff AMPs affiliated with pure relax, no luck at all for a week now. Thinking of forgetting this one LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape