Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Come Relax with Us
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22680

    White swan = worst

    Worst sesh at white swan in SA.

    She said it was her second day on the job and name is kelly.

    Cute young girl with some sizable melons (bolt ons I think).

    Gave me the worst dry massage for 5 min and told me to turn over.

    Then the worst HJ for 60. Actually before that she quoted her prices at 80 HJ, 140 BJ, 160 FS.

    Pretty outrageous prices so settled for 60 HJ.

    Shortly after the "happy" ending, she said goodbye. All this took 15 minutes and I paid 40 for hhr.

    Almost asked for my money back for such shitty service but the owner wasn't there and didn't really want to engage with a girl that hardly spoke English.

    Avoid this place like the plague and I saw another young girl there but honestly worst 100 spent in a while.

  2. #22679

    Read / Give reports and reviews

    Quote Originally Posted by Unleash5000  [View Original Post]
    How do you politely turn down a provider?

    Having a streak of bad luck at honey / aroma spa where the pictures are not representative of the girl.

    I feel bad saying no to someone but it is just hard when the pictures are totally off. How do you guys handle this?
    In my experience, if you're looking to minimize the risk of disappointment read through the forum and try out the providers with good reviews. Keep in mind, it's never 100% and YMMV etc. In turn, you can let everyone know who you wanted to see and were disappointed by.

    It is rare that the pictures are the actual girls.

  3. #22678

    Quinn at aroma spa

    Anyone seen quinn yet? How is her service? Been trying to locate tee / lyn but no luck so far.

  4. #22677
    Quote Originally Posted by Unleash5000  [View Original Post]
    How do you politely turn down a provider?

    Having a streak of bad luck at honey / aroma spa where the pictures are not representative of the girl.

    I feel bad saying no to someone but it is just hard when the pictures are totally off. How do you guys handle this?
    Please report who didn't match up. I can vouch for Jasmine and Tee / Lyn of the current roster.

    Speaking of that I was hoping to see Tee again soon but the best part of her is the intimate sucking on earlobes and teasing stuff. What is the mask situation for providers at the honey spots?

  5. #22676

    6*

    Papa san texted me. Two new girl, coco and lucky? Any info? Might go today or tomorrow and will report back.

  6. #22675
    Quote Originally Posted by Unleash5000  [View Original Post]
    How do you politely turn down a provider?

    Having a streak of bad luck at honey / aroma spa where the pictures are not representative of the girl.

    I feel bad saying no to someone but it is just hard when the pictures are totally off. How do you guys handle this?
    1. Ask to see the other girl.

    2. Tell here you want to leave and want your money back.

    3. Worst case ask for anal! If she says "no" leave, if she says "yes" maybe stick around.

    I've asked to see other lady many times, and half the time I go back to the first one I met.

  7. #22674

    Deal with it

    Quote Originally Posted by Unleash5000  [View Original Post]
    How do you politely turn down a provider?

    Having a streak of bad luck at honey / aroma spa where the pictures are not representative of the girl.

    I feel bad saying no to someone but it is just hard when the pictures are totally off. How do you guys handle this?
    You accept that pictures are rarely accurate and move on. If its appointment only, then tough luck. But you can ask to see the line up for walk ins when available, and just walk out when you don't see what you like. Or simply just ask around.

  8. #22673
    Quote Originally Posted by AverageJoeJohn  [View Original Post]
    Hey so I talked to her haven't met up with her but apparently doesn't offer anything. I am confused. We have been talking for literally this entire quarantine and verified it's me and she told me she doesn't offer anything and told me not to believe what I read online. So is she lying or is this forum lying? Who's LYING?! LOL I just want to know.
    I have seen her a few times over the last 5 years, she has never done more than a good HJ. Since Covid I've seen her for manscaping too, which she is the best I have had in OC. Her prices are very fair.

  9. #22672
    Quote Originally Posted by AverageJoeJohn  [View Original Post]
    Hey so I talked to her haven't met up with her but apparently doesn't offer anything. I am confused. We have been talking for literally this entire quarantine and verified it's me and she told me she doesn't offer anything and told me not to believe what I read online. So is she lying or is this forum lying? Who's LYING?! LOL I just want to know.
    Make apt with her and see her. She is pretty YMMV, depending on who you are.

  10. #22671
    Quote Originally Posted by AverageJoeJohn  [View Original Post]
    Hey so I talked to her haven't met up with her but apparently doesn't offer anything. I am confused. We have been talking for literally this entire quarantine and verified it's me and she told me she doesn't offer anything and told me not to believe what I read online. So is she lying or is this forum lying? Who's LYING?! LOL I just want to know.
    Go see her and find out.

  11. #22670
    Quote Originally Posted by Unleash5000  [View Original Post]
    How do you politely turn down a provider?

    Having a streak of bad luck at honey / aroma spa where the pictures are not representative of the girl.

    I feel bad saying no to someone but it is just hard when the pictures are totally off. How do you guys handle this?
    I have never been good at that. If I roll the dice and get a girl who isn't attractive I'll just get the cheap clothes on massage, tip, and chalk it up to bad luck. Who were the girls that didn't match their pics and what kind of girl are you looking for? We can give you advice on who actually looks good.

  12. #22669
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnB3411  [View Original Post]
    Quick question guys, who's the best looking at F&C? Also they moved location now? Where is the current one located at? And lastly, do they even do a good massage? Much appreciated guys thank you to whoever replies or pm's me about this!
    If your into grandma's and dentures then they are all good looking. Massage, good luck.

  13. #22668
    Quote Originally Posted by AverageJoeJohn  [View Original Post]
    Hey so I talked to her haven't met up with her but apparently doesn't offer anything. I am confused. We have been talking for literally this entire quarantine and verified it's me and she told me she doesn't offer anything and told me not to believe what I read online. So is she lying or is this forum lying? Who's LYING?! LOL I just want to know.
    I guess there is one sure way to find out right? Go try it.

  14. #22667

    F and C

    Quick question guys, who's the best looking at F&C? Also they moved location now? Where is the current one located at? And lastly, do they even do a good massage? Much appreciated guys thank you to whoever replies or pm's me about this!

  15. #22666

    Barber waxing queen

    Hey so I talked to her haven't met up with her but apparently doesn't offer anything. I am confused. We have been talking for literally this entire quarantine and verified it's me and she told me she doesn't offer anything and told me not to believe what I read online. So is she lying or is this forum lying? Who's LYING?! LOL I just want to know.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape