Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 931 of 1227 FirstFirst ... 431 831 881 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 981 1031 ... LastLast
Results 13,951 to 13,965 of 18403
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4453

    Private Viewing townhouses

    Quote Originally Posted by TheYoungMonger  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her reported on previously. Was just doing a search of one of the local PV agencies and saw her on there as "Dani". Perhaps the hourly rate there is cheaper than the price she commands on Seeking? Just putting that out there for anyone who may be interested.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9711c...a-6b78fa8c18a9

    https://www.discreettempus.com/dani
    I had no idea that the PV houses were still operating.

    Thanks for the intel.

    Skins.

  2. #4452
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    She is apparently out of town today. We've tried to meet a few times and she is about as flakey as they come.
    She was flakey with me on connecting up on Sunday, but was able to get together with her on Monday before she headed out of town. My report is similar to previous reports, but was only an hour and a half.

    Her profile now lists her location as New Jersey, which is where she told me was going temporarily.

  3. #4451

    Kitten_ish

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/56ba5...8-76230e7ffd91

    Anyone else talked to this one? Trying to set something up but seems TGTBT and if it seems that way it usually is.
    Just checking back on this one, wondering if anyone else has talked with her or met her. I'll get an occasional message from her but haven't been able to actually meet her.

  4. #4450

    Miss J Update

    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    Thanks to the both of. TinyTim123 and Lobsid.

    Did you guys go to her place? She's really pushing for that. A previous post had mentioned a male room mate, don't know if its BF or something.

    How long were you together? 2 hrs? 3 hrs? What does she prefer?
    Update for Miss J:

    I've been to her place a few times. Also had no issues with it. She recently got a bed, but I stopped seeing her. She doesn't offer BBFS any more. I think she might be okay with DATY and BBBJ but she seemed against giving me a BBF lately.

    She definitely warmed up to me after the first date, making it easier and more fun, but without a BBF I'm moving on.

  5. #4449

    FunGirl4 you likely catfish

    I had my doubts based on the name and the new account age, but played it safe just in case.

    Private pics, once given access aren't the same people. Each pic is a different girl.

    Only messages starting around 3 am eastern, but more like 10 am in Russia.

    Snap chat account, which I asked so I can verify she is legit, is new, and the user name ncludes a common Russi male first and last name.

    When asked for a verification selfie with a mask on she refused.

    Can't be a 100% sure but not worth wasting more time to get scammedd.

  6. #4448

    No idea.

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfMan57  [View Original Post]
    What is she asking for on Seeking vs the other sites?
    I've never contacted her on Seeking, so I'm not sure how much she's asking. I just came across her pictures on those websites and knew she'd been mentioned on here before. Wanted to help my fellow bro's out.

  7. #4447
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfMan57  [View Original Post]
    What is she asking for on Seeking vs the other sites?
    I saw her back in Jan and I paid $250, full open menu, hung out for like 4-5 hrs. No idea what she's asking now.

  8. #4446

    JetsetDAni

    Quote Originally Posted by TheYoungMonger  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her reported on previously. Was just doing a search of one of the local PV agencies and saw her on there as "Dani". Perhaps the hourly rate there is cheaper than the price she commands on Seeking? Just putting that out there for anyone who may be interested.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9711c...a-6b78fa8c18a9

    https://www.discreettempus.com/dani
    What is she asking for on Seeking vs the other sites?

  9. #4445

    Also found her on Tryst.

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    That's great intel. She's one of the most absent minded women to deal with
    https://tryst.link/massage/reagan-jane

  10. #4444
    Quote Originally Posted by TheYoungMonger  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her reported on previously. Was just doing a search of one of the local PV agencies and saw her on there as "Dani". Perhaps the hourly rate there is cheaper than the price she commands on Seeking? Just putting that out there for anyone who may be interested.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9711c...a-6b78fa8c18a9

    https://www.discreettempus.com/dani
    That's great intel. She's one of the most absent minded women to deal with.

  11. #4443
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by BobDingle10  [View Original Post]
    Dude already reported back that she isn't fake as he says he reamed her out for five hours. You must have missed the post.
    Yep -- It was called to my attention. Chalk it up to a senior moment.

  12. #4442

    Real

    I will second she is real. Says she is 37 but I think older or she has lost a lot of weight. But fun time but no 5 hours of fun. That would give me a heart attack LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobDingle10  [View Original Post]
    Dude already reported back that she isn't fake as he says he reamed her out for five hours. You must have missed the post.

  13. #4441

    Hunt's Over

    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    This got my attention since I live out near Leesburg. If she's a flight attendant, the few hotels out this way are a bit far away from Dulles Airport for a lay-over. Maybe she's spending money at the Leesburg outlet mall?? The picture with the yellow background looks like a small aircraft or helicopter. The placard on the wall behind her is too fuzzy to read, but it looks like some sort of safety warning. If you look closely at the picture of her next to a Lexus, the print on the top of the windshield says "Lexus of Ann Arbor". Her nom de plume, Jtaime, looks like short hand for "Je t'aime", which, of course, means "I love you" in French. She mentioned Howard Stern twice. Not sure what that's all about. I have to run into Leesburg in a couple of hours, so I will be on the look-out. One thing about SA is that the thrill is in the hunt!
    Dude already reported back that she isn't fake as he says he reamed her out for five hours. You must have missed the post.

  14. #4440

    If you're looking for a laugh

    Bumblebee1992.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ca3dc...7-55bba89ce371

    Check this profile. She's one of the hottest women I've seen on the site but good god is she bitter. It's unbelievable to me that anyone would read that and think "wow, I got to have her".

  15. #4439
    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    This got my attention since I live out near Leesburg. If she's a flight attendant, the few hotels out this way are a bit far away from Dulles Airport for a lay-over. Maybe she's spending money at the Leesburg outlet mall?? The picture with the yellow background looks like a small aircraft or helicopter. The placard on the wall behind her is too fuzzy to read, but it looks like some sort of safety warning. If you look closely at the picture of her next to a Lexus, the print on the top of the windshield says "Lexus of Ann Arbor". Her nom de plume, Jtaime, looks like short hand for "Je t'aime", which, of course, means "I love you" in French. She mentioned Howard Stern twice. Not sure what that's all about. I have to run into Leesburg in a couple of hours, so I will be on the look-out. One thing about SA is that the thrill is in the hunt!
    She is apparently out of town today. We've tried to meet a few times and she is about as flakey as they come.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape