Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 932 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 432 832 882 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 982 1032 ... LastLast
Results 13,966 to 13,980 of 18412
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4447
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfMan57  [View Original Post]
    What is she asking for on Seeking vs the other sites?
    I saw her back in Jan and I paid $250, full open menu, hung out for like 4-5 hrs. No idea what she's asking now.

  2. #4446

    JetsetDAni

    Quote Originally Posted by TheYoungMonger  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her reported on previously. Was just doing a search of one of the local PV agencies and saw her on there as "Dani". Perhaps the hourly rate there is cheaper than the price she commands on Seeking? Just putting that out there for anyone who may be interested.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9711c...a-6b78fa8c18a9

    https://www.discreettempus.com/dani
    What is she asking for on Seeking vs the other sites?

  3. #4445

    Also found her on Tryst.

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    That's great intel. She's one of the most absent minded women to deal with
    https://tryst.link/massage/reagan-jane

  4. #4444
    Quote Originally Posted by TheYoungMonger  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her reported on previously. Was just doing a search of one of the local PV agencies and saw her on there as "Dani". Perhaps the hourly rate there is cheaper than the price she commands on Seeking? Just putting that out there for anyone who may be interested.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9711c...a-6b78fa8c18a9

    https://www.discreettempus.com/dani
    That's great intel. She's one of the most absent minded women to deal with.

  5. #4443
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by BobDingle10  [View Original Post]
    Dude already reported back that she isn't fake as he says he reamed her out for five hours. You must have missed the post.
    Yep -- It was called to my attention. Chalk it up to a senior moment.

  6. #4442

    Real

    I will second she is real. Says she is 37 but I think older or she has lost a lot of weight. But fun time but no 5 hours of fun. That would give me a heart attack LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by BobDingle10  [View Original Post]
    Dude already reported back that she isn't fake as he says he reamed her out for five hours. You must have missed the post.

  7. #4441

    Hunt's Over

    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    This got my attention since I live out near Leesburg. If she's a flight attendant, the few hotels out this way are a bit far away from Dulles Airport for a lay-over. Maybe she's spending money at the Leesburg outlet mall?? The picture with the yellow background looks like a small aircraft or helicopter. The placard on the wall behind her is too fuzzy to read, but it looks like some sort of safety warning. If you look closely at the picture of her next to a Lexus, the print on the top of the windshield says "Lexus of Ann Arbor". Her nom de plume, Jtaime, looks like short hand for "Je t'aime", which, of course, means "I love you" in French. She mentioned Howard Stern twice. Not sure what that's all about. I have to run into Leesburg in a couple of hours, so I will be on the look-out. One thing about SA is that the thrill is in the hunt!
    Dude already reported back that she isn't fake as he says he reamed her out for five hours. You must have missed the post.

  8. #4440

    If you're looking for a laugh

    Bumblebee1992.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/ca3dc...7-55bba89ce371

    Check this profile. She's one of the hottest women I've seen on the site but good god is she bitter. It's unbelievable to me that anyone would read that and think "wow, I got to have her".

  9. #4439
    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    This got my attention since I live out near Leesburg. If she's a flight attendant, the few hotels out this way are a bit far away from Dulles Airport for a lay-over. Maybe she's spending money at the Leesburg outlet mall?? The picture with the yellow background looks like a small aircraft or helicopter. The placard on the wall behind her is too fuzzy to read, but it looks like some sort of safety warning. If you look closely at the picture of her next to a Lexus, the print on the top of the windshield says "Lexus of Ann Arbor". Her nom de plume, Jtaime, looks like short hand for "Je t'aime", which, of course, means "I love you" in French. She mentioned Howard Stern twice. Not sure what that's all about. I have to run into Leesburg in a couple of hours, so I will be on the look-out. One thing about SA is that the thrill is in the hunt!
    She is apparently out of town today. We've tried to meet a few times and she is about as flakey as they come.

  10. #4438
    Quote Originally Posted by Max#01  [View Original Post]
    This got my attention since I live out near Leesburg. If she's a flight attendant, the few hotels out this way are a bit far away from Dulles Airport for a lay-over. Maybe she's spending money at the Leesburg outlet mall?? The picture with the yellow background looks like a small aircraft or helicopter. The placard on the wall behind her is too fuzzy to read, but it looks like some sort of safety warning. If you look closely at the picture of her next to a Lexus, the print on the top of the windshield says "Lexus of Ann Arbor". Her nom de plume, Jtaime, looks like short hand for "Je t'aime", which, of course, means "I love you" in French. She mentioned Howard Stern twice. Not sure what that's all about. I have to run into Leesburg in a couple of hours, so I will be on the look-out. One thing about SA is that the thrill is in the hunt!
    See my follow up, post #4416. I saw her, she's legit. Yes she's a flight attendant but she's not based out of Dulles.

  11. #4437
    Saw her two times last last year. Photos pretty accurate but they are few years old. Nice place is reston. First time Covered she said bare was possible if we meet often. But second time also covered. So did not see after that.

    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/f1e2b...1-92c5ae4a0c6d

    More of a UTR than a SB. She has a nice place. It was close and convenient. 300 could be lower possibly. Was a very mediocre experience. No chemistry. Did not allow LFK or DFK, no sucking on he nipples. Won't repeat. But as always YMMV.
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]

  12. #4436
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1241
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    I'm 99% sure this one's fake but I'm texting with her just to see where it goes. Anyone else have any experience with her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0141e...b-4b2b57cfcd5e
    Quote Originally Posted by TinyTim123  [View Original Post]
    If she isn't fake, she's certainly forgetful. Earlier this week she said she would be coming into DC the following day, so we set up a meet and greet for lunch. Confirmed it again that night. Then the next morning, asked if we were still on and she said oh she's actually in Leesburg all day and didn't know what I meant that she was going to be in DC. Was kinda weird, almost like another person was operating her account, so I said no thanks and moved on. She may be real and just flaky, but seems like your spidey sense is on target.
    This got my attention since I live out near Leesburg. If she's a flight attendant, the few hotels out this way are a bit far away from Dulles Airport for a lay-over. Maybe she's spending money at the Leesburg outlet mall?? The picture with the yellow background looks like a small aircraft or helicopter. The placard on the wall behind her is too fuzzy to read, but it looks like some sort of safety warning. If you look closely at the picture of her next to a Lexus, the print on the top of the windshield says "Lexus of Ann Arbor". Her nom de plume, Jtaime, looks like short hand for "Je t'aime", which, of course, means "I love you" in French. She mentioned Howard Stern twice. Not sure what that's all about. I have to run into Leesburg in a couple of hours, so I will be on the look-out. One thing about SA is that the thrill is in the hunt!

  13. #4435

    Lacey_88

    Found another pro on Seeking. Goes by Lacey_88 on the website but can be found on numerous escorting websites.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/7e043...3-c1bb4990c3e3

    https://tryst.link/escort/lacey_nicole2020

  14. #4434

    JetsetDani

    I've seen her reported on previously. Was just doing a search of one of the local PV agencies and saw her on there as "Dani". Perhaps the hourly rate there is cheaper than the price she commands on Seeking? Just putting that out there for anyone who may be interested.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/9711c...a-6b78fa8c18a9

    https://www.discreettempus.com/dani

  15. #4433
    Quote Originally Posted by UncleThrax  [View Original Post]
    I'm in the NYC forum, apparently she comes to NYC as well. She tried asking for 400, and told me everything covered and only CIM. I tried offering more she said she's not interested in anything without a cover. Fuck that bullshit. DNS.
    As always with anyone, YMMV. Could have been you or your approach. Or maybe she's wised up and isn't letting her pussy be used as a human seed vault anymore. Who knows.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape