Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 935 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 435 835 885 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 985 1035 ... LastLast
Results 14,011 to 14,025 of 18412
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4402
    If she isn't fake, she's certainly forgetful. Earlier this week she said she would be coming into DC the following day, so we set up a meet and greet for lunch. Confirmed it again that night. Then the next morning, asked if we were still on and she said oh she's actually in Leesburg all day and didn't know what I meant that she was going to be in DC. Was kinda weird, almost like another person was operating her account, so I said no thanks and moved on. She may be real and just flaky, but seems like your spidey sense is on target.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    I'm 99% sure this one's fake but I'm texting with her just to see where it goes. Anyone else have any experience with her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0141e...b-4b2b57cfcd5e

  2. #4401
    Quote Originally Posted by PorthonKao  [View Original Post]
    I had an M&G with her earlier this year, she's nice, but way too much drama for me. Not sure if any of her stories were true, but it hit me with all that on an M&G was off-putting. The face picture is old, but not far from true, faces rarely change that much.
    Isn't that the truth. I declined to even meet her when the sob stories started via text. Totally off-putting.

  3. #4400

    Jtaime

    I'm 99% sure this one's fake but I'm texting with her just to see where it goes. Anyone else have any experience with her?

    https://www.seeking.com/member/0141e...b-4b2b57cfcd5e

  4. #4399

    Mack

    Quote Originally Posted by BobDingle10  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/dd889...7-68aae696deb0

    Newbie to the game it seems, given our convo. Pretty nice menu and reasonable rate. I could pull the trigger today or this week. Wonder if any of you gents has any info?
    What's on her menu and what's her ask? Seems okay though a bit chunky in one of her pics that suggests that perhaps other pics are a bit older.

  5. #4398

    Daty?

    Quote Originally Posted by BobDingle10  [View Original Post]
    You never really know though. We are making educated guesses at best. Even low to no volume girls have spikes in activity. To say nothing of the non-SD guys that they may be fucking. At the end of the day we all just take calculated risks or protect ourselves as we see fit.
    That's my point. I have a couple of regulars who I visit at their homes, know their place of work etc. , I trust them and know that they are UTR. Both haven't logged on to their profile for nearly 10-12 months now.

    But for others, we just have to talk and take a chance.

  6. #4397

    DanaMD

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    She tells me she's never met anyone from this site, I find that hard to believe.
    I had an M&G with her earlier this year, she's nice, but way too much drama for me. Not sure if any of her stories were true, but it hit me with all that on an M&G was off-putting. The face picture is old, but not far from true, faces rarely change that much.

  7. #4396
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsAHobby45  [View Original Post]
    Trust me, just because the girl says she's not open to BBFS doesn't mean anything. I was on SA for a number of months last year and only pursued girls they most would consider 9's and up. Young (18-23) tight slim body with a nice round ass and pretty face. All low or no volume girls that were just dipping their toes into the bowl. All of them say that a condom is a must yet I went bb in every one of them. If daty is something you enjoy doing then just have them take a shower with you in the fc. That was one of my rules with them. Some wanted to shower together, some preferred alone however they all showered prior to anything physical. I was also very picky about who I would daty with. I always talked to these girls for several days or even multiple weeks so I knew which ones were possibly seeing other guys vs the ones that I was their first sd.
    You never really know though. We are making educated guesses at best. Even low to no volume girls have spikes in activity. To say nothing of the non-SD guys that they may be fucking. At the end of the day we all just take calculated risks or protect ourselves as we see fit.

  8. #4395

    MacJo and Friend

    Quote Originally Posted by BobDingle10  [View Original Post]
    https://www.seeking.com/member/dd889...7-68aae696deb0

    Newbie to the game it seems, given our convo. Pretty nice menu and reasonable rate. I could pull the trigger today or this week. Wonder if any of you gents has any info?
    My buddy knocked the bottom out of her a month ago. His very first one from SA too, $2-250?. Said she was a freak and liked fingers everywhere. Sucks real good too. I'm talking to her too but have better ones on the list to see. Small tidbit is she has a bestfriend whose also on (SOFTERXSIN. Likes her ass licked and loves sucking) also from Manassas. I spoke with both and would both have a three way, they just won't mess around together and I'm fine with that. May meet her friend Thurs, we'll see.

  9. #4394

    Inflated market

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    At 1st I ask BBFS for 500. She said can you increase it a little more. I increase it to 600, but still a no go for her. I waited a few days then I offered her 800. So that this point I moved on. Most likely she isn't in need of the money anymore. I had girls come back saying yes, a few months later.
    What I'm saying is, now I know why some of these girls have crazy expectations. To each their own for sure, but 800 ppm is nuts and well above market for this girl. Just my opinion of course.

  10. #4393
    Quote Originally Posted by RegularJoe1985  [View Original Post]
    I can do with my regular SBs who I know very well and know that they are clean. They also have busy lives and not enough free time so I know that they are extremely low volume.

    How does one proceed with DATY with someone who apparently is high volume? Perhaps the fact that she is not doing BBFS seems safe.
    Trust me, just because the girl says she's not open to BBFS doesn't mean anything. I was on SA for a number of months last year and only pursued girls they most would consider 9's and up. Young (18-23) tight slim body with a nice round ass and pretty face. All low or no volume girls that were just dipping their toes into the bowl. All of them say that a condom is a must yet I went bb in every one of them. If daty is something you enjoy doing then just have them take a shower with you in the fc. That was one of my rules with them. Some wanted to shower together, some preferred alone however they all showered prior to anything physical. I was also very picky about who I would daty with. I always talked to these girls for several days or even multiple weeks so I knew which ones were possibly seeing other guys vs the ones that I was their first sd.

  11. #4392

    Mackjo

    https://www.seeking.com/member/dd889...7-68aae696deb0

    Newbie to the game it seems, given our convo. Pretty nice menu and reasonable rate. I could pull the trigger today or this week. Wonder if any of you gents has any info?

  12. #4391

    Miss J

    Quote Originally Posted by Lobsid  [View Original Post]
    At 1st I ask BBFS for 500. She said can you increase it a little more. I increase it to 600, but still a no go for her. I waited a few days then I offered her 800. So that this point I moved on. Most likely she isn't in need of the money anymore. I had girls come back saying yes, a few months later.
    Oh, I had the impression that you saw her, just not BBFS.

    So far TinyTim123 and FlakBait are the only ones that seem to have seen her.

    Still waiting to hear about her location, male room mate issue etc. Before I set anything up. As I mentioned earlier, she insists on her place but I'm not so sure.

  13. #4390

    Slow process

    At 1st I ask BBFS for 500. She said can you increase it a little more. I increase it to 600, but still a no go for her. I waited a few days then I offered her 800. So that this point I moved on. Most likely she isn't in need of the money anymore. I had girls come back saying yes, a few months later.

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    800 ? WTF? It's not wonder SMH.

  14. #4389

    Miss J. DATY

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    800 ? WTF? It's not wonder SMH.
    I can do with my regular SBs who I know very well and know that they are clean. They also have busy lives and not enough free time so I know that they are extremely low volume.

    How does one proceed with DATY with someone who apparently is high volume? Perhaps the fact that she is not doing BBFS seems safe.

  15. #4388

    Miss J

    Thanks to the both of. TinyTim123 and Lobsid.

    Did you guys go to her place? She's really pushing for that. A previous post had mentioned a male room mate, don't know if its BF or something.

    How long were you together? 2 hrs? 3 hrs? What does she prefer?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape