Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,756 to 19,770 of 37352
-
10-06-20 15:50 #17597Senior Member

Posts: 95Choices Choices
I've been laying low mainly cause of COVID, but as mentioned last week, had a great dream a few weeks ago and am now craving for some more. I thought I saw some reviews on this one but after searching for 20+ minutes can't seem to find any. Any of you seen this one? Mind sharing your exp?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/960440228442
-
10-06-20 13:08 #17596Senior Member

Posts: 523Same man, same
Honestly I think there is a lot of value for the repeat. I have to agree about her pussy its so small and bright pink and soft. I was so distracted I didn't even get to try the mouth. Her in doggy was like a dream come true.
Originally Posted by OverStreet79
[View Original Post]
-
10-06-20 12:45 #17595Senior Member

Posts: 475Giana
She has been reviewed here a couple of weeks ago. Not stellar by any means.
Originally Posted by Islaned13
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-20 20:40 #17594Senior Member

Posts: 1449I kind of disagree I think as a whole we are pretty lucky being situated where we are we get a lot of travelling providers who stop for few days. It takes some work and diligence but you can find some diamonds. I follow bunch of them.
Originally Posted by SeniorManager
[View Original Post]
On social media IG or Snap. And I use all the sites not just stg because they are the lower end. I've been other states and they have maybe 2 or 3 posts a day. I been selective lately and I may not post all my providers because no offence but they have treated poorly and ran them off. Do your homework and you can tell within the first 2 minutes of texting or talking what kind of provider she is.
-
10-05-20 19:17 #17593Senior Member

Posts: 85Not much here
There just isn't much talents in this area tbh.
Originally Posted by LegendMc
[View Original Post]
Like you said, a lot crackheads or overweight old chicks.
-
10-05-20 18:52 #17592Senior Member

Posts: 124Amy
Anyone have any information on Amy?
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/amy-escort-richmond-853557
Inquiring minds want to know.
-
10-05-20 18:19 #17591Senior Member

Posts: 1449I don't know about any of you but I get that "hey hun" all the time and then ghost. Had 2 yesterday then one totally different provider this morning. LOL Next. Happy hunting be safe.
Originally Posted by JayBird76
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-20 15:40 #17590Senior Member

Posts: 316This one
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/543778161361
Made a qv appointment. Easy set up. Looks like her pics. Room is amazingly clean as was she. Her pussy is one of the best I've ever had and her head game? On par with, if not exceeding Kryss. Will absolutely repeat!
-
10-05-20 15:13 #17589Senior Member

Posts: 121Suggestions
I'm visiting from Nashville for 2 weeks and wanted to know who are some of the best providers. So far all I have came across while searching were skinny crackheads, overweight ladies, or trans. I'm not a fan of either. I PMed a few of the members here about the location of LGS with no reply. I guess its like a secret or something. Someone in a prior post went as far as saying it was a right of passage. I'm a pretty smart guy enabling me to desifer the posts about LGS. I took a visit and wasn't really impressed. I'm guessing I got the one everyone calls Lulu. There was a girl on the right at first entrance upstairs, but she took me to the 2nd on the right. To validate myself; when you enter the 2nd room there is an obnoxiously long couch there. The woman who answered phone sounded cute though. I might try to see what she is about. There really isn't anything that catches my eye on RR either, it seems like they are all scams minus possibly 2 ads. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
-
10-05-20 14:39 #17588Senior Member

Posts: 1084Tried to help her last night and this afternoon. Response was "Hey hun" yesterday and then silent. Today didn't hear anything back. May try once more in a few days.
Originally Posted by JimGolferMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-20 13:31 #17587Senior Member

Posts: 167Gianna
Does anybody have any intel on her?
She is in midlothian.
Thanks.
13.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...d/246736676088
-
10-05-20 12:25 #17586Senior Member

Posts: 124Looking for info
There is a blonde that I keep seeing by The Host Inn and the Shell gas station on Midlothian. She doesn't look great, and looks like she has a pimp, not sure. Anyone have any info on her?
-
10-05-20 11:31 #17585Regular Member

Posts: 14Wanting to compare notes.
I had a visit with this one in Charlottesville. She was in Richmond this past week. I'd like to chat with some one with experience with her. Let me know. PM.
https://charlottesville.skipthegames...e/921280875640
-
10-05-20 10:21 #17584Senior Member

Posts: 376Jackie
I had a visit with Jackie down in Petersburg a couple days ago, nothing new to add, she is in a ok spot, nice BBBJ covers FS, very vocal as mentioned and she gets off pretty easy. I may repeat just for the convenience of the location.
-
10-04-20 23:51 #17583Senior Member

Posts: 118Bella ripped me off
She ripped me off. Be wary.
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






