Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,771 to 19,785 of 37359
-
10-05-20 15:13 #17589Senior Member

Posts: 121Suggestions
I'm visiting from Nashville for 2 weeks and wanted to know who are some of the best providers. So far all I have came across while searching were skinny crackheads, overweight ladies, or trans. I'm not a fan of either. I PMed a few of the members here about the location of LGS with no reply. I guess its like a secret or something. Someone in a prior post went as far as saying it was a right of passage. I'm a pretty smart guy enabling me to desifer the posts about LGS. I took a visit and wasn't really impressed. I'm guessing I got the one everyone calls Lulu. There was a girl on the right at first entrance upstairs, but she took me to the 2nd on the right. To validate myself; when you enter the 2nd room there is an obnoxiously long couch there. The woman who answered phone sounded cute though. I might try to see what she is about. There really isn't anything that catches my eye on RR either, it seems like they are all scams minus possibly 2 ads. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
-
10-05-20 14:39 #17588Senior Member

Posts: 1084Tried to help her last night and this afternoon. Response was "Hey hun" yesterday and then silent. Today didn't hear anything back. May try once more in a few days.
Originally Posted by JimGolferMan
[View Original Post]
-
10-05-20 13:31 #17587Senior Member

Posts: 167Gianna
Does anybody have any intel on her?
She is in midlothian.
Thanks.
13.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...d/246736676088
-
10-05-20 12:25 #17586Senior Member

Posts: 124Looking for info
There is a blonde that I keep seeing by The Host Inn and the Shell gas station on Midlothian. She doesn't look great, and looks like she has a pimp, not sure. Anyone have any info on her?
-
10-05-20 11:31 #17585Regular Member

Posts: 14Wanting to compare notes.
I had a visit with this one in Charlottesville. She was in Richmond this past week. I'd like to chat with some one with experience with her. Let me know. PM.
https://charlottesville.skipthegames...e/921280875640
-
10-05-20 10:21 #17584Senior Member

Posts: 376Jackie
I had a visit with Jackie down in Petersburg a couple days ago, nothing new to add, she is in a ok spot, nice BBBJ covers FS, very vocal as mentioned and she gets off pretty easy. I may repeat just for the convenience of the location.
-
10-04-20 23:51 #17583Senior Member

Posts: 118Bella ripped me off
She ripped me off. Be wary.
Originally Posted by TheMarto1
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-20 20:49 #17582Senior Member

Posts: 171I have
There was a review about her a couple weeks ago. She's good. I've had 2 good dreams and will again soon.
Originally Posted by Fhqwhgads1
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-20 16:31 #17581Senior Member

Posts: 514I may partake
Is there a link to an ad?
Originally Posted by TwiceAMonth
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-20 15:51 #17580Senior Member

Posts: 134Sunday with Jackie
Hey guys,
Originally Posted by MarkrMd64
[View Original Post]
Jackie is looking for some help today, great value, will please you in everyway, Oct 4th go see her.
-
10-04-20 15:24 #17579Senior Member

Posts: 373Jackie
East end Jackie is looking for help. Hit her up she's available.
-
10-04-20 13:12 #17578Senior Member

Posts: 736New beef
Just popped up few days back looks fresh in the game pimp takes her calls.
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...l/254939360423
-
10-04-20 11:16 #17577Senior Member

Posts: 242I think she upcharges for everything.
Originally Posted by BlueMan32
[View Original Post]
-
10-04-20 10:08 #17576Regular Member

Posts: 21Winter Same Number?
Is she still using the number ending in 7381? Unfortunately missed her ad recently and haven't gotten any new info.
-
10-04-20 08:50 #17575Senior Member

Posts: 39She use to be active a few years back, but wasn't really on my radar.
Originally Posted by JimGolferMan
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





