Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 658 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 158 558 608 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 708 758 1158 ... LastLast
Results 9,856 to 9,870 of 24834
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14979
    Quote Originally Posted by Vw151  [View Original Post]
    Not sure who it was that got the boot but no Roz is not a druggie. I guess she sorta has a hard jawline, hadn't thought about it but she does have a very pretty face and I think everyone who has seen her would agree. Very pretty eyes and cute curly blond hair. It's really a shame they don't post face photos, but I understand why. She's pretty short so her legs aren't long like a supermodel but they are shapely, she has some nice definition, likely from being a gymnast and dancer. But, if you aren't into small, like 5' and no inches tall women, then she's probably not for you, she is a tiny little thing.

    Not sure how much more at ease I could put someone about her honestly. She's pretty great.
    Thanks to you and the others who have messaged me directly. The person who disappeared was Mae and she looked like an addicted SW in my opinion. Though I've had great experiences with DI, it was just a turn off to me. I'm not complaining, it just wasn't my cup of tea. Excellent service when I saw her, though I understand others did not and that's why she's no longer there. I look forward to many more bookings with great women there, I've yet to have a bad encounter that would result in a NO. I lost count of how many times I've seen Kay and Suzie, as well as others.

    Piper is on my must list as well as her new friend, wonder if I can get them both in town at the same time?

  2. #14978
    Quote Originally Posted by NuruGurus  [View Original Post]
    I've been kind of iffy about wanting to see Roz. There was another girl who was here recently that got the boot after some people had bad experiences, can't remember her name, but she had the typical ex druggie cracked out facial features.

    Someone please put my mind at ease and tell me this isn't the case with Roz and I'll gladly pull the trigger 🤔 the only reason I ask is because of the jawline and lower face photo hints and the lack of legs in her photos.
    Not sure who it was that got the boot but no Roz is not a druggie. I guess she sorta has a hard jawline, hadn't thought about it but she does have a very pretty face and I think everyone who has seen her would agree. Very pretty eyes and cute curly blond hair. It's really a shame they don't post face photos, but I understand why. She's pretty short so her legs aren't long like a supermodel but they are shapely, she has some nice definition, likely from being a gymnast and dancer. But, if you aren't into small, like 5' and no inches tall women, then she's probably not for you, she is a tiny little thing.

    Not sure how much more at ease I could put someone about her honestly. She's pretty great.

  3. #14977

    Roz is great

    Quote Originally Posted by NuruGurus  [View Original Post]
    I've been kind of iffy about wanting to see Roz. There was another girl who was here recently that got the boot after some people had bad experiences, can't remember her name, but she had the typical ex druggie cracked out facial features.

    Someone please put my mind at ease and tell me this isn't the case with Roz and I'll gladly pull the trigger the only reason I ask is because of the jawline and lower face photo hints and the lack of legs in her photos.
    There are plenty of reviews on here for Roz. You can't go wrong with her.

  4. #14976

    Curious about Roz

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyMurse  [View Original Post]
    Absolutely agree with this. Roz is all about providing you a therapeutic experience. She loves what she does because it makes people feel good. I had a wonderful conversation with her during my time with her.

    Can't say enough great things about her and if you haven't seen her then you should!
    I've been kind of iffy about wanting to see Roz. There was another girl who was here recently that got the boot after some people had bad experiences, can't remember her name, but she had the typical ex druggie cracked out facial features.

    Someone please put my mind at ease and tell me this isn't the case with Roz and I'll gladly pull the trigger 🤔 the only reason I ask is because of the jawline and lower face photo hints and the lack of legs in her photos.

  5. #14975
    Quote Originally Posted by AllenSmoke1  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had the opportunity to meet Cassie rae?

    https://tryst.link/escort/cassie-rae-280

    Can I get some info.
    For that price I wouldn't see any single person.

  6. #14974

    Speaking of DI

    Just met with Erica from DI. She is returning after four months off with a medical concern. PM if interested in details.

    Quote Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Can we just have a forum devoted to DI itself so we can separate all the others from them?

  7. #14973

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Hadan1334  [View Original Post]
    Not a bad idea.
    Yes please.

  8. #14972
    Quote Originally Posted by SEIndyGuy  [View Original Post]
    Can we just have a forum devoted to DI itself so we can separate all the others from them?
    Not a bad idea.

  9. #14971

    Erica from DI

    Anyone seen Erica from DI? I'm seeing her in a couple of hours, just wanted to know if anyone had any info.

  10. #14970

    Good lord

    Can we just have a forum devoted to DI itself so we can separate all the others from them?

  11. #14969

    What is DI?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cook72  [View Original Post]
    Alicia from DI is sweet, sexy, seductive and built for fun. Within moments of the door opening I knew she was going to be an enjoyable time. I would say the pictures are accurate. Does a little strip tease lap dance which was great. Not a make out session but some kissing. I did not run into any no's but then again my needs are pretty basic, too old to pretend I am a young stud. I skipped the BJ but I believe it is covered so that may be a deal breaker for some. Very nice breasts, though they are pierced which I do not enjoy as much as a natural nip. Nice round ass, a wet snug V, a pretty face and beautiful smile. I speak no spanish and found her english to be good enough to carry on a spirited conversation, she is so animated when you get her going, you can really see her personality and passion come through. All in all a young, pretty girl that is there to have a good time with you. I hope to repeat, give her a try.
    What is DI?

  12. #14968

    EscortBabylon

    I'm not able to login. It just says "Fill out all fields properly" But there are no fields to fill out. It's been this way a couple of weeks. Anyone found another way to login other than going to click on reviews?

  13. #14967

    Cassie rae

    Has anyone had the opportunity to meet Cassie rae?

    https://tryst.link/escort/cassie-rae-280

    Can I get some info.

  14. #14966
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1904

    Alicia

    Alicia from DI is sweet, sexy, seductive and built for fun. Within moments of the door opening I knew she was going to be an enjoyable time. I would say the pictures are accurate. Does a little strip tease lap dance which was great. Not a make out session but some kissing. I did not run into any no's but then again my needs are pretty basic, too old to pretend I am a young stud. I skipped the BJ but I believe it is covered so that may be a deal breaker for some. Very nice breasts, though they are pierced which I do not enjoy as much as a natural nip. Nice round ass, a wet snug V, a pretty face and beautiful smile. I speak no spanish and found her english to be good enough to carry on a spirited conversation, she is so animated when you get her going, you can really see her personality and passion come through. All in all a young, pretty girl that is there to have a good time with you. I hope to repeat, give her a try.

  15. #14965

    She was nice, I thought, but not my cup of tea, either.

    I saw her, and she was also not as attractive as I hoped. She was definitely thick, as advertised, and she was clean and had nice skin. She was friendly, and greeted me in a lacy black ensemble. We hugged, and she immediately started rubbing in the good place while I explored her. There was never any talk of rules, though. I undressed, and we laid down and continued the exploration, but when I kissed her, she was not kissing me back. Like at all. She moaned when I kissed her neck, but when I kissed her lips, there was no reciprocation at all. I was going to try to soldier on, but that killed it for me. She did start stroking junior, and that was actually really good! She even agreed to two pops. So, I let her finish that way, and after she cleaned me up, we talked a little. Then I decided to forego round 2, left the donation, and headed out. I will not repeat, but I am sure there are some who might like her more than I did. She was nice, but very young, and not my type. I was curious as to why her rate is lower than the others, and I think I understand now. Good luck out there!

    Quote Originally Posted by IntoIndy  [View Original Post]
    Not as cute as photos. Not a deal breaker. Then her nos begin. No greek, no FIV not even touching. No grabbing, pinching, or biting thee boobs. Her oral is horable and covered. I could go on Just save your cash.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape