Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 660 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 160 560 610 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 710 760 1160 ... LastLast
Results 9,886 to 9,900 of 24836
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14951

    Di BBFS

    Do any of the DI girls offer BBFS?

  2. #14950

    Everrly

    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzie317  [View Original Post]
    I know there have been reviews in th past, but has anyone seen Everroy recently?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/everrly-...napolis-891799
    Haven't seen her, but have chatted with her recently. Has that little bundle of joy & is looking to play a little. My guess is she might have to know you, for the time being.

  3. #14949

    Ashley Ann?

    Anyone know if Ashley Ann is available and where? And any reviews would be appreciated too! I always wanted to see her. And then she was gone from the lineup.

  4. #14948

    There's a reason.

    She doesn't show her face! So I took a chance based on the pics and texting conversation. She indicated she did incall at a pretty sketchy hotel off Shadeland, which should have been a flag. Definitely was not what I expected. I'm going to assume the pics are older because definitely not the toned body that it appears. She indicates she is 45 and when she opened the door You could tell the age is accurate. She also seemed very fidgety and somewhat slurring her words so who knows what that could've been! Definitely not looking to be mean or harsh, but I guess I expected a lot more. If you're into older women that look their age from head to toe then maybe she's for you.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/54678201/

  5. #14947

    Everrly

    I know there have been reviews in th past, but has anyone seen Everroy recently?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/everrly-...napolis-891799

  6. #14946
    Quote Originally Posted by Quazic  [View Original Post]
    Just had a great dream with Alicia from DI! Super welcoming! Great body. Great personality! Soft and sensual! Price was honestly too low for her! $160 hh 260 hr. Incall to hotel.

    Guys, go see her. You will love it!
    What's on the menu though??

  7. #14945
    Quote Originally Posted by JLRichter  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Kim from DI lately? I have used DI in Indy and have great experiences wanted to try Kim but I.

    Seen reviews?
    Post14916.

  8. #14944

    Summer report

    I promised you all a report on Summer and I am here to deliver.

    My encounter in Summer was the same as last time. Breathtaking. Still as hot as ever. We started off making out while I played with those perfect tits of hers. Then she took junior in her mouth for a while and gave much needed attention to the boys. Then CG. While in CG, she hit me in the face with her love pillows. So nice. After that, went mish for a while. When she closes her eyes and moans, I find that incredibly sexy. Call me weird. Then we went doggy and that's when I gave her a good pounding while staring at that beautiful tattoo on her back. She loved it. As she grabbed the boys, I grabbed her boobs. Then I finished and we parted. I will definitely repeat. Summer. You rock.

  9. #14943
    Just had a great dream with Alicia from DI! Super welcoming! Great body. Great personality! Soft and sensual! Price was honestly too low for her! $160 hh 260 hr. Incall to hotel.

    Guys, go see her. You will love it!

  10. #14942

    Kim di

    Anyone seen Kim from DI lately? I have used DI in Indy and have great experiences wanted to try Kim but I.

    Seen reviews?

  11. #14941

    Dittoes

    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzie317  [View Original Post]
    I recently had a visit with Summer. Her body is definitely top notch, but that is where it ended for me. She didn't seem motivated at all. BBBJ lasted maybe 3 minutes, rode CG for a few minutes and then laid on the bed mish. I ended up stopping and left. Obviously, YMMV, but I will not be repeating.
    This has been my experience over the years. Seen her 3 or 4 times the same every time. Dull and boring.

  12. #14940
    Quote Originally Posted by HsHottiesRoc  [View Original Post]
    Yes, please let us know how she performs. I'd love to have details, particularly if she CIM. Sometimes her attitude sucks so let us know if her time off has re-motivated her. Her body is rockin for sure. Give her a good pounding friend.
    I recently had a visit with Summer. Her body is definitely top notch, but that is where it ended for me. She didn't seem motivated at all. BBBJ lasted maybe 3 minutes, rode CG for a few minutes and then laid on the bed mish. I ended up stopping and left. Obviously, YMMV, but I will not be repeating.

  13. #14939
    Senior Member


    Posts: 106
    Quote Originally Posted by Hentai033  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream about Vicki. MILF body, pretty face, nice D's, QV for. 80. Located near east side, run down and messy, but not dangerous. Light body rub on bed, got right to BBBJCIM, which she is good at! I'm sure more available on the menu, but Aunt Flo was visiting. If you want cleanliness of location you might want to pass. May want to bring wipes for after as she was not prepared, said she used to do this and is getting back into it. Said she is trained in massage but table is at her place (she uses her dads place and performs on his bed, so may want to bring your own sheet as well). Nice enough of a visit, may return but will bring wipes and my own blanket with me.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/54538003/
    Good ol Victoria, I saw Victoria off and on for a year or two some years back. She does have a talented mouth, but that's all I ever got from her. It's fine as long as you know that going in, but be warned, every time I saw her Aunt Flow was visiting. I doubt anyone will get more than a good BBBJ, but YMMV.

  14. #14938

    Warsae

    Do any of you know of any working girls in Warsaw? Or between Kokomo and Warsaw? Asking for a friend. 🤣.

  15. #14937

    Vicki

    Had a dream about Vicki. MILF body, pretty face, nice D's, QV for. 80. Located near east side, run down and messy, but not dangerous. Light body rub on bed, got right to BBBJCIM, which she is good at! I'm sure more available on the menu, but Aunt Flo was visiting. If you want cleanliness of location you might want to pass. May want to bring wipes for after as she was not prepared, said she used to do this and is getting back into it. Said she is trained in massage but table is at her place (she uses her dads place and performs on his bed, so may want to bring your own sheet as well). Nice enough of a visit, may return but will bring wipes and my own blanket with me.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/54538003/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape